Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Captains Plate [Re: oscill8]
    #511385 - 01/05/02 07:05 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Poor nugdumpoer, lashing out at everybody like the loooser he is.

DON'T TRADE WITH THE SKID

NUGDUMPER WILL RIP YOU OFF!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Re: Captains Plate [Re: ]
    #511394 - 01/05/02 07:10 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I'll just laugh at you Max. What a Scheister.

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

Anonymous

Re: Captains Plate [Re: NugDumper]
    #511439 - 01/05/02 07:48 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

You're the one who failed to come through on a simple trade.

'scheister'...sheesh! ya fuckin thief!

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#511446 - 01/05/02 07:58 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Ha ha... Max is the man. I thought for a moment "Hey, what if all these random people who hate Max are right?" Then I said screw it, ordered three syringes for 25 bucks, got them quick as hell...

I now unleash the magic within! (There better be magic within.) :wink:

I want to order a Captains Plate, but I'll really have no use for all those spores for awhile... How long does a syringe keep anyhow? I'd imagine a long time... (Spores can travel through space and still be viable right?)

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Captains Plate [Re: Ulysees]
    #511452 - 01/05/02 08:04 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

A lot of these 'random people' are the same person!

Syringes can last a couple years or more but are best in the first 6 months. Here at the SporeLab, we try to use only the freshest of spores, ensuring extended-time viabiliity!

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#511687 - 01/05/02 11:05 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Good to know Max, thanks.

>A lot of these 'random people' are the same person!

They're tricky bastards huh? err.. bastard.. bastards.. :crazy:

There never seems to be an end to it at any rate.
I haven't really been here all that long, and I've seen a couple generations mowed down by that machete you used to sport in your avatar. (I think it was a machete. Maybe a hatchet? Big ass knife? whatever.)

--------------------

Edited by Ulysees (01/05/02 11:07 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: NugDumper]
    #511698 - 01/05/02 11:20 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: Captains Plate [Re: Anonymous]
    #511709 - 01/05/02 11:35 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Hey mcspam, while you're going off about yourself and, as usual, trying to turn others threads into spam about your own products, I just want to point out that when the CaptainMaxMushroom name was banned for a week, you sent a personal email to me gloating about how you wanted to see me be banned. Now you've been banned 5 times.

Don't you get the message? Take your spam elsewhere...start your own thread....take a hike. You've said goodbye more times than my ex-girlfriend. At least she left!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #511924 - 01/06/02 04:44 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Captain max : "5 - WOLLONGONG.......The only true Australian strain currently on the market. The Wolly's are a very beautiful Golden Top mushroom which grows quite tall. It may in fact be closely related to the 2-foot wild specimens found south of Perth. "

This is blatantly untrue - Max neglects to mention that Bio was the first person to get proper domesticated cubensis spore-races from prints he took while in Australia - somewhere im sure Max has never been. Bio brought us the Tasmanian Cubensis that is available from most major vendors and the Australian native gold-top that demonstrates common characteristics where-ever it fruits (WA, NSW, QLD)
And ofcourse, i must again dispute max's 'all sporeraces are the same and give you the same effects blah-blah' when if you have taken repeated large doses of different sporeraces - grown out many times on varing substrates they are not

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Captains Plate [Re: oscill8]
    #511926 - 01/06/02 04:49 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If these are exclusive strains id love to see the collection details - agar isolation is such a wonderful thing

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Captains Plate [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #511992 - 01/06/02 08:42 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The Tasmanian strain comes from Tasmania - an island 200 miles off the coast of Australia. The Wollongongs come from the actual continent of Australia.

By your way of thnking, it would be fair to call something from Newfoundland as coming from New York?

Anyways, you've already showed your true coulors in the past 'bluemeanie'. I'll discuss nothing with you!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#512368 - 01/06/02 06:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

You ignorant anyway Max, so i wouldnt want to discuss anything with you... Im just letting everyone else know that Bio was the first person to domesticate true Australian Cubensis - although Cubensis is NOT native to Australia but is an introduced species, and that his strain is just as 'truly Australian' as yours. Therefore, AGAIN, you are attempting - through either ignorance or plain guile to mislead your customers.
Its just like your statement that because im in Australia, I would never know what Ps.Cyanescens was like, and how I demonstrated this to be false as it fruits umbundantly in Victoria, Australia. Max, you shouldnt rely on what Stamets tells you everytime - im sure no other vendor would rely on one source alone.
Now you can call me a lyer and a troll, but the truth will again speak for itself Max

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Captains Plate [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #512572 - 01/06/02 08:39 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I never called you a liar, liar...nyah nyah!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate