Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Pan. Subb?
    #5115319 - 12/28/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I just went on a street herw in Cent Cali that had a cpl of ranches, the grass was nice green and well nourished, it houses horses but they were in the barn. Allll over you oculd see light tan mushrooms with black gills.. I've seen pAn Subbs.. i've picked em before but never directly here.. it was in the foothills here in cent cali. These things were abundant but only in this ranch. I swear they were Pan Subbs.. what do you guys think.. Im going tonight to pick them.

P.S.

We have had ALOT of rain and are suspecting alot more, i can't remember but I thght Pan Subb were more keen to warmer areas.. though Cent is alot warmer than most areas in the wet season so I would think so. The ones i;ve seen were mature (most of them thgh that caught my eye) and it's very moist here as of late.. this is probably why i didnt see any cinnamon colored ones, instead I seen the light tannish capped ones. ima go take a dc shot in my car and with my binoculours get a better look.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (12/28/05 01:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebaycafe
Urawa RedDiamonds
 User Gallery

Loc: 埼玉県&...
Re: Pan. Subb? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5115518 - 12/28/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I suspect that you could be right but there is only one way to tell. I normally find them from early fall until spring around the house for the grass grown variety and they are fairly abundant.

--------------------
I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur I see a big light blur.

俺のシロシャイビケッルリプスがここです。

東京スカパラダイスオクストラ

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan. Subb? [Re: baycafe]
    #5115609 - 12/28/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah these wer ein grass.. I always find the grass variety and usually find them in abundancy, I looked with binoculours and theyre for sure them.. sept I have no ride so tonight I havta bike all the way back there again. I also found another mushroom ill post to let you all see.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
Trusted Identifier
Re: Pan. Subb? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5118641 - 12/29/05 11:33 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

It certainly sounds like a good place to find panaeolus species.. but usually where one species of panaeolus grows, many others do as well. Especially Panaeolina foenisecii, as well as a number of other inactive panaeolus species. Try to harvest a lot of the suspected species, do many spore prints, compile a list of features (description) and take some photos (habitat photos would also be nice).

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan. Subb? [Re: eris]
    #5121930 - 12/30/05 10:56 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Ah yes I did I will be giving DC shots when I can get down there.. didnt wanna go in rain.. their probably gone... but there were at least 4-5 different types, some in all of those were Pan Subbs. thgh that street I seen them on is a very very long bike run especially in cold or rainy weather, ill keep you guys posted when I get the photos asap :smile:. In all though I did spot about 6 or 7 Pan Subbs. They all seemed very mature.. I didnt really glance at small ones since all I needed was confirmination that this field di have those sepecies only bad thing was we were running out of gas and was a friends car.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (12/30/05 10:58 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate