Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTeknition
herbal explorer
bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think
    #5119932 - 12/29/05 06:17 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

im pretty experienced and know how to handle a trip with calmness...ive taken an eighth before but im looking for a bit more...what do you guys think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineduggan18
Stranger
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: Teknition]
    #5119988 - 12/29/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

thats a pretty big step. i saw a thread the exact same as this yesterday i think and everyone seemed to think going from 3.5 to 5grams would be better than 3.5 to 8

OfflineTeknition
herbal explorer
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: duggan18]
    #5120003 - 12/29/05 06:36 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

thank you...maybe ill hold off 8 until next time and just do maybe 5 or 5.5

but if i did do all 8, do you think i would get complete ego loss?

OfflineOzzyGod
Stranger
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: Teknition]
    #5120074 - 12/29/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

ego loss depends on the state of mind and location, some people can have them on low doses. Yeah i went from 3.5 to 5g's and that ws a big enough leap.....trust me...

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: OzzyGod]
    #5120182 - 12/29/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

3.5 + 3.5 = 7 grams...not 8 grams.

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Offlineelaspeinreason
psychonaut
Male

Loc: fairfax virginia
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #5120192 - 12/29/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

haha math skills guys.

--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #5120375 - 12/29/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

baby steps homie... baby steps...
work your way up gradually untill you figure out your limit
any other way can put you in a horrible place, the difference between an eighth and a quarter is HUGE, its exponential at this point...

our intuit were tuaght to deny... and our soul, were told is for selling

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineTeknition
herbal explorer
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5120911 - 12/29/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

iight thx guys...well im in my room and its just me...and im very comfortable...sooo...imma munch all 7:)...wish me luck

OfflineBiNz
Dazed andConfused
Male User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
    #5120981 - 12/30/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

best of wishes... soon you will no longer be in the same room, it will be totally covered with psychadelics :wink:

Offlineklimster
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: BiNz]
    #5121067 - 12/30/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

have fun. it might feel like more than just a double dose tho , has happend with me

OfflineTeknition
herbal explorer
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: BiNz]
    #5121068 - 12/30/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

its been about 30 minutes since consumtion....feelin a lil different...someone talk to me plz i want someone to tell stuff to...im me at t3knition its my sn for aim....soo im me asap...thx:)

InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
    #5121908 - 12/30/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I hope you're doing ok man....this past July I ingested a 1/4 oz. The most I had ever done beore that was 4g. 4g = bliss for 6 hours. 7g = 2 hours of bliss followed by 8 hours of complete paranoid psychosis. If I ever do that much again, I will certainly be taking a different attitude towards it than I did the first time.

I'd love to hear how it went for you.

--------------------
Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

-Mahatma Gandhi

OfflineTeknition
herbal explorer
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: Starchild]
    #5122241 - 12/30/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

ok well im back....and well....i have a weird outlook on my trip...even though i forgot who or wut i wus...wus paralyzed..couldnt mutter anything that made sense...i feel this wus a good trip..:)..even though i thought i wus going to die..but i didnt understand what dying wus...i thought i wus losing my memory... my mind...my everything...it wus all going...but i didnt even know i wus a human anymore...i felt like an orb of energy, that wus very liquidy...i felt like i wus melting into my bed and walls...i kept telling my self it will be over soon...but i didnt even know wut would be over...my whole life just seemed like something i had made up in the instant i had been created...and there wus nothing....there wus a point were my vision split into three, and everything became almost unbearably bright...and i thought i wus the creater of colors...the creater of movement...the creater of sound....points where i didnt know how to stay alive...i didnt understand how breathing would keep me alive....and it felt like i wus slowly forgetting how to do it...and it wus a fight to survive...there were two things i knew when i wus tripping...i didint want to die...and there would be consequences....incredibly insane....i have underestimated the power of the magic that is contained in these mushrooms...i have thrown the advice of veteran shroomers to the wind...i...wusnt...prepared or ready for that intense of a trip...and i couldnt handle it...this has been a crazy learning experience...and i thank all of you for showing interest in my experience as well....oh haha i ended up throwing up outside...and it wus the most intense hallucinations i ever had...my whole back yard wus folding inward...well i will put this trip into a more constructed version soon...i just dont have the time now....be back later:)

Offlinedubbyah
Stranger
    #5122271 - 12/30/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

another person who gets on the brim of ego loss, but doesnt let go because they think they will 'die'... You will not die by destroying your ego, you will only be liberated.. when something like this happens you need to let go. But i'm glad you got to experiance partial ego loss, but it seems you wern't experianced enough to know that you would not die and reassure your brain there was no way you could die and you only would find enlightenment by letting go of your ego and being swept away

Definately a nice learning experiance though :thumbup:

Edited by dubbyah (12/30/05 12:00 PM)

OfflineTeknition
herbal explorer
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: dubbyah]
    #5122527 - 12/30/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i wish i could have just let go...but the thing is that i forgot i had taken shrooms....and there wus no way i could tell myself to let go...i had ate them in a peanut butter sandwich...and during my trip...i thought many times of peanut butter...but not of the shrooms...i wusnt ready for this much...maybe 5 grams would do me better next time

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

#5122563 - 12/30/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

You just pretty much described my first high dose trip...kinda wierd how similar our experiences were.  I have since learned that I needed to let go, and every trip since that experience has been to another level.  The mushroom can not hurt you...You are creating the fear in your mind, so you can vanquish it as you wish.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5122723 - 12/30/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

.i had ate them in a peanut butter sandwich...i wusnt ready for this much...maybe 5 grams would do me better next time

If you had taken them on an empty stomach they easily could've hit you five times harder.

So here's to peanutbutter to cover up ignored advice :wink:

Good to have you back, you'll need time to figure it all out, thats normal.

The average shroomerite takes 2/3 of one-eighth by the way (2.34gr)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinepsychedelix
Growling MadScientist
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #5122847 - 12/30/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I dosed a 6 gram pot of shrooms in lemon juice between me and two other buddies, so math skills working out to ~2g each. We were fuckin TRIPPIN, and I've dosed 5 grams dry and wet before but it was nowhere near as intense as this. We were listening to a quality psytrance album , Braincell - Universal Language (Glowing Flame Records), I had some of the most intense visuals, the music was the composer and my brain was the producer. Nothing further, I am alive and well, and I say you try an 1/8 with lemon then step up...
adios

Offlinepsychedelix
Growling MadScientist
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
    #5170395 - 01/12/06 01:09 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

fuck, as funny that may sound it's truth is rendered through crystal clear. The mind is cabaple of reproducing this whole universe or whatever you wanna call it, and then some. I love life like it's... life... the one thing in all existance that brought existance to meaning and all this other hyper-complex shit. The very thing mentioned about being humble may be a best starting path to ultimate clarity and enlightenment.

OfflineRylmonkey
Former Master ofThe RX-7
Male

Re: bout to cop 2 eighths and munch them all....wut do you think [Re: psychedelix]
    #5171001 - 01/12/06 06:16 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I say take 6g's, I say it's always a waste taking more than 6g's of powerful mushies. then save up the other 3g's for another fun day! Hope your trip is fun and full of visuals!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies