Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car?
    #5116605 - 12/28/05 07:57 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I think the subject line pretty much says it all, but; I can elaborate a little more. A friend of a friend wants to take about an oz or so with him on vacation. He's only going to take mushrooms with him.

What's the safest way for him to do this?

Can "drug dogs" smell mushrooms?

Can a cop search your trunk without a search warrant?

How should my friend hide the mushrooms in his trunk, without it being too obvious that he's doing it? (He doesn't want his neighbors to see him stuff a bag of mushrooms under the spare tire.)

My friend will not speed, he won't wear a tie dyed grateful dead t-shirt, he won't drive erractically, his car won't smell like pot, and he'll try not to look to suspicious. What else should he consider?

--------------------

Someday I will own a house that looks like a giant mushroom, it will be furnished with only bean bag furniture. My walls will be covered with tye-dyed tapestries and my doors will be plastered in stickers. When it comes time for me to retire, I will launch pumpkins at the airport with a crude catapult. THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

Don't shit on my dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: FugaziGuy]
    #5116732 - 12/28/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

in the trunk, in a locked breif case.

now if you want to get techincal, take somthingi that weighs an ounce andn mail it to yourself with no return adress in a manilla envilope. the kind that can be licked closed or tabbed closed.
only use the tab to close it and drop it in a public mailbox a town over.

when it arrives take out whatever you had in there and put in the shrooms. Make sure that there arent any prints on the bag, or on the inside of the envelope.

Then seal it shut, DONT LICK IT, use a sponge, licking it will have your dna on it.

now you have a sealed envelope that you have never opened, that can not be opened without a FEDERAL warrant. and to top it all off if your prints arent on the bag o shrooms, or on the inside of the envelope you can claim that you never opened it. Make sure you have other mail from that same day in the brief case.

peace

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleAndroctonus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: L.I.S.
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5116747 - 12/28/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Elaborate but brilliant.

--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: Androctonus]
    #5116829 - 12/28/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Zippoz. . . . that was a really (I don't even know what word to use hear, but I'll try) profound idea. :laugh:

That sounds like the plan my man. But, there's only one problem with it. . . How do you mail something that weighs an ounce? Wouldn't my friend have to buy one of thoose padded envelopes from usps to do that? Or could he do that with just a load of extra stamps?

--------------------

Someday I will own a house that looks like a giant mushroom, it will be furnished with only bean bag furniture. My walls will be covered with tye-dyed tapestries and my doors will be plastered in stickers. When it comes time for me to retire, I will launch pumpkins at the airport with a crude catapult. THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

Don't shit on my dream.

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5116943 - 12/28/05 09:21 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

that envelope stuff is clever, but while it may get you out of trouble, it won't be until after you've been arrested, possibly spent time locked up waiting to get bailed out, made court appearances, and paid attorney's fees. it might not work anyway. plus it's a hassle.

here's a better idea:

take the mushrooms, grind them into a powder, and mix into some sort of food product (other than homemade chocolates). it will probably never be found that way.

you could of course combine this with the mail suggestion, but i don't see the point.

drug dogs can be trained to smell psilocybin mushrooms, but almost never are.

--------------------

OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: wilshire]
    #5117021 - 12/28/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Grinding them into food is also a good idea. But, if my friend was busted with a bowl full of hamburger helper with shrooms in it, he'd still be busted.

I would feel safer with my friend doing the envelope thing. He's a smart guy and him having a brief case full of mail in his trunk wouldn't look suspicious.

Thanks for the input though. :laugh:

Side Note - Zippoz, I checked out your glass thread the other day and that's some pretty neat stuff you've got. I've never done any glass work but I've been craving bowls out of wood for years. (Along with building bowls and giant bongs with pvc and other plumbing supplies). I really like thoose chillums you did. :laugh:

Edited by FugaziGuy (12/28/05 09:40 PM)

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #5117136 - 12/28/05 10:13 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

what would ever possess the cops to do a chemical analysis of your friend's hamburger helper? it's far more likely that they'd be discovered if they were kept whole and hidden in a breifcase in the trunk.

if he gets into a bad accident, his car is stolen, or he gets searched by the police.... they're gonna find the mushrooms, and they're gonna know exactly what they are, because they're sitting right there in their full glory. maybe having them locked away, and sealed in a "you can't prove i knew what it was" container will help (and maybe it won't), but only after a long, expensive, legal process. criminal charges are a HUGE pain in the ass, even if you win.

it's better that they never be discovered in the first place, and the best way to do that is to hide them in food, amongst other food products. here they will be undetectable to all but a sophisticated chemical analysis, and almost certainly overlooked in any event.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: wilshire]
    #5118506 - 12/29/05 10:44 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wilshire said:
what would ever possess the cops to do a chemical analysis of your friend's hamburger helper? it's far more likely that they'd be discovered if they were kept whole and hidden in a breifcase in the trunk.

if he gets into a bad accident, his car is stolen, or he gets searched by the police.... they're gonna find the mushrooms, and they're gonna know exactly what they are, because they're sitting right there in their full glory. maybe having them locked away, and sealed in a "you can't prove i knew what it was" container will help (and maybe it won't), but only after a long, expensive, legal process. criminal charges are a HUGE pain in the ass, even if you win.

it's better that they never be discovered in the first place, and the best way to do that is to hide them in food, amongst other food products. here they will be undetectable to all but a sophisticated chemical analysis, and almost certainly overlooked in any event.

Gonna have to agree. I would hide them in the bottom of the travel cooler, amongst a lot of other food. You could even hide 'em in an apparently unopened package of food if you're a little creative and crafty.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5119719 - 12/29/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

very awesome ideas right here :wink:

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #5120172 - 12/29/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

that gives me a new idea. I am gonna make hamburger helper with some shrooms.

I hope it tastes good.

OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5120765 - 12/29/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for all the help guys. :laugh:

--------------------

Don't shit on my dream.

OfflineZimZamGoinHam6
Stranger
    #24867478 - 12/25/17 10:36 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Seal the bag well and put them in the top of your windshield wiper fluid reservoir.

Keep your 3rd eye open
Black Eyes = Open Minds

InvisibleBacchus
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ::1
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: ZimZamGoinHam6]
    #24868058 - 12/25/17 04:28 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Grind them, cap them, and put them in an empty echinacea supplement bottle. Pack those along with some aspirin and vitamin D in your duffel bag, and put the whole thing in your trunk as you leave.

--------------------

Living on a no-Flash diet is way easier than you think. Give it a shot.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: Bacchus]
    #24870695 - 12/27/17 12:03 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Grinded up and cooked into something like chocolates or whatever or grinded up and put in capsules mixed in with legal substance pills that look just like it supplements or vitamins whatever.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: What's a safe way to travel with shrooms in the car? [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #24871750 - 12/27/17 03:31 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

When I travel with anything I make sure to be well groomed and dressed in what I consider "nice casual" my roommate tries to tell me it doesnt matter but he is constantly getting harassed by police as he dresses like a hippy.

I have gotten out of many different situations and often with less then i should. I think part of it is passing first glance as a normal person. You must realize humans will look for what lines up with beliefs so if you look like you are normal then they will regard you as such.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineNosmoKing
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25126477 - 04/09/18 06:03 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Secure the car.  Make sure all the lights work.  License is not expired.  Same for driver's license.  Insurance is paid up.  Inspections are current.

Then drive like a normal person.  Don't give them a reason to pull you over. 

It's hilarious to read stories in the paper about some lunatic speeding around with expired plates and a suspended license.  He gets pulled over and the cops see an ounce of weed in the passenger seat.  Don't be that moron.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag