Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
maybe im a witch, lost in time.
    #511588 - 01/05/02 09:54 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

So...your past life. Do you believe you had one? I definately do. But I believe I was definately NOT what I am now. I recall having 2 past lifes that I can actually see myself in.
1) For some reason I constantly feel that I was in an upper class status living in Austria. I had long somewhat wavy brown/gold hair, green eyes, and the image I see is of me young. Probably 8 yrs old. I'm in my room looking at a long fansy mirror. My maid is combing my hair, like any other 8 yr old I'm very impatient. I'm begging her to let me go out and play, and that she is taking too long. I see myself in a white gown (probably those were my PJs) and white slippers. Everything was antique and very beautiful.

2) My second past life memory is not as clear as the other one. This one...I see myself as a fighter. Can't tell if I'm male or female but I recall being big, and strong. I didn't fear much, but I felt as if I was runnin from my own fears. I didn't fear people, I felt myself more. Pretty strange.

What about everyone else?

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: maybe im a witch, lost in time. [Re: Delyrium]
    #511603 - 01/05/02 10:03 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: maybe im a witch, lost in time. [Re: World Spirit]
    #511623 - 01/05/02 10:18 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

in my turbulant spiral dance about the mortal coil ive discovered much. one is that time repeats. and this is how one finds communion witha former self in another time.. this is also how one has flashbacks inones own life, this s far more common. just think, when you possesed your privious self, how did it feel to her? having this other presence? perhaps she felt watched, perhaps her desison to play was unlike her and somewhat like you. a wrinkle in time extending all the way back before you were born into ths life.
today i me some interestng characters, one said that their were brain-eating spiders that drain your consiousnss. he learned this in tibet. the other was a fearless woman with an amazing spirit, but certifiable. it was a MAGICAL night of fun.
we determined how to make the human race telepathic (assuing one could influence the young enough to think a certain way)
it was funny :)

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: maybe im a witch, lost in time. [Re: World Spirit]
    #511671 - 01/05/02 10:52 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Shroud-ing all the ground around me
Is this holy crow above me.
Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun.
I stick my hand into his shadow
To pull the pieces from the sand.
Which I attempt to reassemble
To see just who I might have been.
I do not recognize the vessel,
But the eyes seem so familiar.
Like phosphorescent desert buttons
Singing one familiar song...

"So good to see you.
I've missed you so much.
So glad it's over.
I've missed you so much.
Came out to watch you play.
Why are you running away?"

Prying open my third eye.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Anonymous

Re: maybe im a witch, lost in time. [Re: Delyrium]
    #511897 - 01/06/02 03:37 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I can only remember three of my previous lives, a recent one in which I was in a Hopi tribe, living in harmony with nature and hunting and gathering for food, a good life it was.
And then I can remember a looong time ago where I was on another planet. Actually I think that was a lot of lives. Good stuff.

And all the astral travel in between.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order