Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Max's Wollongong put to test!
    #511209 - 01/05/02 04:23 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I received this Private Message from someone on this board today, I will not mention names as this person was simply pointing out a post on another board. Check this out:

here's a nice photo that major millet from the forest floor took of max's wollongong strain. major millet is one of the best growers i know, and without extensive agar work he wouldn't have gotten a damn thing from max's spores. this is what he has on his dinner plate! pretty bad huh!

http://www.theforestfloor.org/galleryimages/userdir/Major_Millet//wollongonggroupshot1.JPG

------------------
Shitty vendors get exposed quick. SVGEQ!

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhake_ld
enthusiast
Re: Max's Wollongong put to test! [Re: NugDumper]
    #511224 - 01/05/02 04:36 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

im not sure what you are implying, could you please clarify?

InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
    #511292 - 01/05/02 05:27 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I thing we should have a whole new forum named: Vendor Slandering...

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

OfflineNugDumper

Re: Max's Wollongong put to test! [Re: Olgualion]
    #511296 - 01/05/02 05:35 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I'm neither implying or assuming ANYTHING. I am simply relaying a private message in which I received information that would make me not want to buy this strain. Hence, the purpose of this vendor forum. If you are going to advertise here, expect the public to examine your product. Someone at the FF examined this product, be your own judge from that point on.

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

OfflineNugDumper

#511299 - 01/05/02 05:37 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

And why is this "Slandering" a vendor? If there was a guy out there selling used cars that didn't run.... would you rather I not say anything and allow you to buy it? Its called information, its free, its important, and it makes sense.

--------------------

Anonymous

#511381 - 01/05/02 07:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe your friend doesn't know how to grow mushrooms or is the same one who posted 'doctored pictures' a while back. Maybe these are the same 'eventually admitted to be phoney' pics.

Either way, you are nothing but a lying troll and a thief who ripped me off in a trade.

AND HE WILL RIP YOU OFF TOO!

BEWARE OF THE SKID - nugdumper - 'spore thief'.

Wollongongs are so easy to grow, even on simple rice cakes you should have no problems.

OfflineNugDumper

Re: Max's Wollongong put to test! [Re: ]
    #511388 - 01/05/02 07:07 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The person who pmed me this and the person who submitted the picture are neither friends or associates of mine. Sorry bud.

-BTW Major Millet: The guy who posted this pic on FF, is probably 10 times the cultivator you are.

-Its funny how you change the subject when your products are questioned....

--------------------

Anonymous

#511433 - 01/05/02 07:43 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Take a look at the pic...if my elves can grow them, why can't your 'acquantance' if he's such a good grower?

LOL!

Give it up dumpednugget, you're just a guy who rips people off in trades. I, on the other hand, have been a vendor for 5 years, a celebrated 'mushroom superhero' mascot for a successfull enviromental group for 10 years and have several published articles on mushrooms. And thats just the start.

Good night 'nugdumper'.

InvisibleMr. Fryd

#511450 - 01/05/02 08:01 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

No max I dont know how to grow mushrooms....

But I sure had good luck with the mold syringe you sent me....

Two drops per plate was all it took to grow many varieties of multicolored fungi inperfecti.

Hats off to sporelab, without their help id likely have never become the mold cultivator I am today!!

Jackass.....

MM

--------------------
Better living thru Mycology.....

Edited by Mr. Fryd (01/05/02 08:05 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Max's Wollongong put to test! [Re: Mr. Fryd]
    #511456 - 01/05/02 08:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If you got a bad syringe, all you have to do is ask for a replacement. Like all vendors, our syringes are guaranteed. They have to be because shit DOES happen....no matter who you order from.
In 5 years, I can count legitimate complaints on one hand..and I'm missing a finger!

Who else can say that?

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#511466 - 01/05/02 08:18 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

what the hell was the point of posting that if not to slander max? Maybe your friend wasn't sterile or did it on purpose to slander max. He could have grown anything there and wrote wollolong on it. Nug you are constantly attacking vendors (unless I'm mixing you up with someone else) and it needs to stop. Stop fuking with them. There are plenty of poeple out there that have grown the wollolong out perfectly. I'd take max's word on it that you can grow them out simply and effectivley.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OfflineOLD_NEWBIE
journeyman
    #511472 - 01/05/02 08:23 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Hi all,
I'll have to agree with CaptainMaxMushroom, Pretty sad to see people knocking the wollongong strain, As far as i know, If you can grow any shrooms, Then you can grow the gong strain. They were called goldtops by the locals and grew everywhere, How do i know?, Well, I live south of Wollongong were everyone done their picking, Acres upon acres of cow paddocks. 10 to 15 years later, No more cow paddocks left, All houses, People come down from the cities for the cheap land, No more of that left either.
Like my elder brother always said, There were that many about, They grew like weeds.

InvisibleMr. Fryd

Re: Max's Wollongong put to test! [Re: OLD_NEWBIE]
    #511487 - 01/05/02 08:33 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I saw no mushroom mycelium growth on the plates in question. I have no problem with th Wollongong strain, I just dont like to be called a fake by anyone.

Dimitri and now Max have said that I cannot cultivate. I take this very seriously, for a reason as of yet undisclosed to the OMC.

Ill leave it at that for now, but believe me I have a very good reason for defending my reputation.

The pics speak for themselves.

MM

--------------------

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #511685 - 01/05/02 11:04 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Mr. Fryd, the pics don't speak for themselves. You could have gotten them anywhere... I'm not trying to slander you (like you did to max), I'm just posting a valid point.

I can vouch for Max. He's a great vendor. I got a bad syringe of TC last week and he has already sent out a replacement (Thanks max). His prices are great, and his speed is excellent. If your gonna complain about vendors, try making valid complaints. One syringe is nothing. Everyone makes mistakes, be it Max or you.

Anonymous

Re: Max's Wollongong put to test! *DELETED* [Re: Mr. Fryd]
    #511695 - 01/05/02 11:15 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by boxtop703

Anonymous

#511703 - 01/05/02 11:27 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I see that pic was originally posted on Aug 30 of last year. You must be pretty desperate to dig that deep!

I didn't call you a fake Mr. Fryd, it was never mentioned who the person was.

Now my kids are starving...thanks alot....

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom (01/05/02 11:48 PM)

OfflineMaddoc
Resurrected!
Male
Loc: London, UK, Basel, CH or ...
    #511962 - 01/06/02 07:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Max, for fucks sake lets not have the bleeding hearts "working class hero" shit on here. Frankly, sorry for your kids, but in all honesty, I do not care, and saying shit like that on here gets you no where.

Its an occupational hazard, sometimes your sales might go down. Comprende?

Ever see Blow?

"When your up it never seems as good as it really is, and when your down it seems like you'll never get up again"

--------------------
"Your Gimmiky Restraunt - By J.R. Bennigans"

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #511966 - 01/06/02 07:39 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

major millet aka mr. fryd is a major asshole who puts everyone else down to make himself appear big.
i would not trust anything he says,
nor any pic he posts.
like he said ,
he has hidden motives behind his actions.
one of which is to attack and destroy other vendors,
probably while he peddles his spores under
a different name.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Anonymous

Re: Max's Wollongong put to test! [Re: Hippie3]
    #511995 - 01/06/02 08:46 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I find it strange that he would write 'Wollongong' on the lids. Wouldn't most people use an abbreviation? I guess not if you are delibertly trying to smear someone!

InvisibleMr. Fryd

#512004 - 01/06/02 09:26 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Boxtop, im not destroying max's business reputation, I think you ought to look to the person who took that print and loaded that syringe.

Max, im weird like that, making clear what I lay down on a plate. God forbid id mistake a mold culture for a cub isolate. Obviously some have done this, and I try to learn from others mistakes.

MM

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale