Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Tantric Masturbation
    #5112171 - 12/27/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

hey. ive been doing lots of really interesting reading on a wide variety of topics, but tantric sex practices keep coming up, usually highly praised as a technique by leading brain-change advocates, in the same breath as meditation and psychadelic drugs.

Being that meditation and psychedelic drugs turned out so well, im thinking i should add some kind of tantric ritual to my practice...

basically im looking for a way to bring my sexual life into line with my spiritual life, rather than being two seperate facets of my experience.

All i know about tantic masturbation so far is that it involves the delay of ejaculation for as long as possible, remaining as close as possible to orgasm without achieving it,  and "postures, prayers and visualizations"

does anyone practice some kind of tantric masturbation, have any insight or tips?

im particularly interested in using tantric masturbation as a way to activate or stimulate the rising of kundalini energy...

basically looking for tips, techniques and experiences

thanks

peace
:heart:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: Moonshoe]
    #5112225 - 12/27/05 05:44 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post5024065

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4077206

And I'm working on two books (male & female versions) on Tantric Masturbation, as I have not been able to find anything written on the subject.  :grin:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: Veritas]
    #5112288 - 12/27/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Look for my picture on the cover of the male version. :laugh:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: Icelander]
    #5112299 - 12/27/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Oooh baby, that'll get me on the bestseller list fo-sho!!!  :wink:

OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

#5113130 - 12/27/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

something interesting ive found, (ive done a little tantric masturbation and study on it, but not much) if i get rather near orgasm and then back off, when i begin again to reach orgasm, i can control my body temperature (or sweat output, im not sure) but i can control when i get cold sweats and it feels like im raising my body temperature by doing so

i duno, its interesting though

i also get some interesting visuals if i build up enough energy.. intersting stuff

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: TheGus]
    #5113360 - 12/27/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

lol just dont search for that phrase (the topic title) on Google... haha

you will come back with some pretty strange websites, including a pretty scary personal page by some weird guy with a prince albert that probably sneaks his gay lovers into his moms basement at 3am.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5114620 - 12/28/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i was thinking about sexual energy recently (and it possibly being our most powerful energy)...

and was wondering what kind of amazing things one could accomplish if they were capable of channeling that energy into other aspects of life.

Offlineschmektron
Vainglorious

Loc: Wrapped in an imbroglio
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: TameMe]
    #5114674 - 12/28/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i wouldn't mess with that unless you absolutely know what you're doing, energy maninpulation in that manner is not something to be used as a toy, in the past practitoners only used tantrism to cultivate themselves to higher levels of understanding. if you don't know what you're doing you could seriously mess yourself up. honestly, i think the only way to learn that stuff legitimately is by going straight to a master of tantra

- not trying to offend, just a warning

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: schmektron]
    #5114691 - 12/28/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

What is your basis for believing Kundalini energy is dangerous & requires instruction from a master?

From a good friend who is a Reiki master and Kundalini Yoga instructor:

Quote:

The key thing I would emphasize is that the energy is infinitely trustable and that you can surrender to this energy and trust it to take you where it wants to lead.

The energy experienced during Tantra practice is the energy which fuels our life.  To cultivate fear is to continue the work which conservative religions have been engaged in for centuries.

You have no grounds for your fear, and will not help others by encouraging them to fear their own energy.

:thumbdown:

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5115065 - 12/28/05 12:00 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i agree, you shouldn't be afraid to practice cultivating your own energy. I would like to point out though, at least for me, tantric sex and other techniques for retaining your chi, makes it harder to concentrate at times.

for instance, after sex and don't actually release (therefore retaining chi) it can make it harder to sleep at night, because I will be so energized, I am restless.

on the other side of that coin, after retaining for about 2-3 weeks i find it hard to sleep more than 4-5 hours per night, and regardless of how long I do sleep (almost every night this past week I have had 3-4 hours max) I wake up feeling like I just snorted a fuckin ounce of some peruvian flake (not that i do that anymore... but its a pretty accurate analogy)

certainly gets me into that "seize the day" mentality.

p.s. this is a pretty odd subject... I would have to suggest tantric sex over tantric wanking lol...

p.p.s. if anyone could suggest ways of expending extra energy from retaining chi (aka self-blueball infliction) I would love to hear them. I could start running in the morning again, but I doubt that would do much.. most of the time I feel like I could run laps forever and still be full of energy

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Edited by kotik (12/28/05 12:02 PM)

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: kotik]
    #5115171 - 12/28/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I recommend reading about Western Tantric methods.  While "retaining chi" might be a worthwhile pursuit initially, I believe the true aim is to improve your ability to conduct energy through your body, not to hold onto it.

Charles and Caroline Muir's "The Art of Conscious Loving," is terrific.  They teach methods of energetic orgasm which allow for release and circulation of energy, without ejaculating.

Also watch the shelves for my book, "Godly Nature: Tantric Self-Love for Men."  :grin:

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5115187 - 12/28/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

While "retaining chi" might be a worthwhile pursuit initially, I believe the true aim is to improve your ability to conduct energy through your body, not to hold onto it.

ha, ya i understand thats the true aim, but as they said in "What About Bob?"... "baby steps..."

--------------------

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: kotik]
    #5115305 - 12/28/05 01:02 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
for instance, after sex and don't actually release (therefore retaining chi) it can make it harder to sleep at night, because I will be so energized, I am restless.

Sounds like a fine way to get "blue balls."

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: it stars saddam]
    #5115316 - 12/28/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
retaining chi (aka self-blueball infliction)

:lol:

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #5115627 - 12/28/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

the major key to tantric ritual is making a brain-muscle connection, there are so many minor muscles in the lower region that we don't use or even know about. so all you do is just concentrate on the muscle and slowly try to squeeze it, but making sure that the only muscle that you are concentrating on is moving, if it fails start all over again.
also the aim of tantra is to have orgasm without the ejaculation and stay in the state of orgasm.
you can achieve this without masturbation or sex aswell, though its subtle, its another technique of making a brain to feeling connection just remembering how the state of orgasm felt and trying to recreate that feeling, just keep practicing in meditation.
i have numerous more but i will leave it at that for now.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Offlineschmektron
Vainglorious

Loc: Wrapped in an imbroglio
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: spudamore]
    #5119698 - 12/29/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

"The seeker who dares to awaken the kundalini power without the grace and guidance of a guru might become insane, succumb to diseases, or even die. This is because he does not possess the necessary knowledge, steadiness of mind, or patience required for this difficult undertaking."
--Swami Kripalvananda
http://www.kktanhp.com/kundalini.htm

I didn't really read much of the website, so I'm not entirely sure of the claims made.

I've read some things about kundalini, and I'm just passing on what I've heard. Of course, when you are attempting cultivation practice you should relinquish the attachment of fear and shouldnt fear your own energy, but that energy may split from your grasp and you many not be able to control it. Cultivation practices that don't cultivate one's body (aim directly at one's mind, like what Buddha Sakyamuni taught... samadhi) are usually safe. But when you get into cultivating one's energy (qi in one case, or kundalini in another case), a person can run into some serious problems. I lived with a fellow who was messing with kundalini and he kind of temporarily went crazy, like he just wasn't grounded at all and it caused him to stay up for 4-5 days and he freaked out. He regained himself and left town, but he's cool now.

I wasn't trying to offend, and if I did - sorry. Everyone should make their own conclusions about this kind of stuff -- good luck!

OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: schmektron]
    #5119877 - 12/29/05 06:05 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

my vote on that is this

if your willing to go forth and learn how to harness the kundulini and understand everything about energy flow

you have to be able to accep the fact you might go insane, or you might die, or you might go into a coma for the rest of your bodys life

there are alot of things you(and i am) willing to accept in order to gain higher understanding, or a different understanding even

ive found insanity is more fun anyway, liberation is and empowering feeling

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: TheGus]
    #5120368 - 12/29/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheGus said:
ive found insanity is more fun anyway

In that case, I highly doubt that you are insane.

Offlinegbhtrfv
journeyman
Re: Tantric Masturbation [Re: it stars saddam]
    #5121115 - 12/30/05 01:28 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Here's one place that promotes learning Kundalini Yoga by yourself.

http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/

I started about a month ago and I'm still working through only a few of the lessons, but I don't understand the danger. So long as you respect the technology (remember, it's tried and tested by yogis from thousands of years ago) you should be fine.

That website explains that the release of Kundalini energy without properly adjusting your body to facilitate its ascent, can be dangerous. The object of Kundalini Yoga is to get your body "in-shape" for the spiritual experience.

On another note, I like this website because it seems to believe that spirituality should be an "open" knowledge, rather than for a select few.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck