Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinexTRIPPSTERx
El Hefe

Loc: Texas
Herbal Healing and my life
    #5102524 - 12/24/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Ive tried many things to improve my life other than excercise or things like that just so i can relax and feel good and healthy enough to not get worn down easily. Hmm i cant really put into words what i was looking for but.... Anyways ive tried the paleolithic(sp?) diet, but a lot of food was way too tempting and i caved in to the pressure and on top of that, some of the things werent exactly cheap to just go out and buy on a regular basis. Then i started reading about herbal remedies and healing, because my grandmother has cancer and she started drinking NONI juice. I ordered that and a few other herbs for relaxation and energy. Not to mention i ordered some damiana for a MAJOR enhancement in my sex life... I go online about once a month to order the herbs, and might i say they are not that expensive so thats another plus. After using these herbs though my life has just shot uphill. I feel so much mroe full and awake and motivated. Its really great. I recommend herbs smoked or ingested for anyone. It is the greatest, trust me.... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Make LOVE not WAR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredtailedhawk
Explorer of the Mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: The Old Continent
Re: Herbal Healing and my life [Re: xTRIPPSTERx]
    #5102633 - 12/24/05 05:17 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

What herbs exactly are you taking?

--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

OfflinexTRIPPSTERx
El Hefe

Loc: Texas
Re: Herbal Healing and my life [Re: redtailedhawk]
    #5102719 - 12/24/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

noni a health drink, damiana for sex enhancement, guarana for alertness, camomile, feverfew for headaches, lavender sometimes for sleep, liquorice leaves for bronchial difficulties, salvia leaves for trances, (Raspberry-leaf, Red Clover, Rose-leaf, Peppermint, Coltsfoot, and Honeyclover.) I have found that that combination () is great for a peace and love feeling- not really a high. Thats all i have for now.....

--------------------
Make LOVE not WAR

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Herbal Healing and my life [Re: xTRIPPSTERx]
    #5103062 - 12/24/05 08:27 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i was taking noni for awhile, its good stuff... i think ill go buy a bottle for myself.

same with ginseng royal jelly.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder