Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions
    #510063 - 01/04/02 12:15 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Evolution to the next dimension has nothing to do with the earth turning upside down or aliens fucking us up or God destroying the earth.
It has also nothing to do with choosing between service to self or service to other.
This is all just about what we want to experience and what we want to be true, couse it all excists.

The truth is that everything is true in these lower dimensions, we only decide the extend in which it is true in you experience. If we just know this, we might consider a second time when we hear about anything to be "the truth" or tell anything to be the thruth.

This also explains why there were, for example, so many predictions of the earth being destroyed, and eventually not being correct. This is simply becouse we didnt want it to experience then.

When we "predict" the future we are just setting our own reality straight in the way we think it has to be. This is useless, couse any state of reality excists.

We create our own reality.

If we really want people to develope theirselfs to the next dimension, we shouldnt predict anything or tell anything to be true in the lower dimensions. Just say the way it is: everything is true. Its just the way we want it to be.

When we know this, fully understand this and control it, we are in a higher dimension. Which is also just something we want to experience as truth.

--------------------
its all placebo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerhiggatwat
Stranger

Loc: an acid drenched wonderla...
Re: Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #510088 - 01/04/02 01:00 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

then how come i cant get my damn picture to show up, huh?

--------------------
any colour you like....

Anonymous

#510095 - 01/04/02 01:07 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Lets all make broad philosophical statements on "how to acheive higher conciousness"!!!

OfflineDivine_Madness

Re: Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions [Re: rhiggatwat]
    #510100 - 01/04/02 01:09 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

lack of knowledge.

The reason why it seems stuff dont work out the way you want, is simply becouse you just look at the wrong or incomplete solutions.

take away the html stuff, you only have to put the adress in it. And make the adress correct.so simply, only this: htttp://shroomery.org/wwwthreads/files/4954-fubar.gif

--------------------
its all placebo

Edited by Divine_Madness (01/04/02 01:14 PM)

Anonymous

#510102 - 01/04/02 01:10 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Im just playin its good to see that people still care about trying to acheive higher states of conciousness.
Jenny Jones is the devil

OfflineDivine_Madness

Re: Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions [Re: Anonymous]
    #510116 - 01/04/02 01:19 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I actually find that a good idea, psyko.

--------------------
its all placebo

Anonymous

#510172 - 01/04/02 02:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

We do create our reality, the mass consciousness decides what is going to happen...and our mind can change rather quickly.
Certainly there are scenarios which are most likely to occur, but nothing is set in stone.

However I do know that in each dimension there is a lesson, or several lessons to learn. And to evolve into a higher dimension, you need to have a full understanding of this lesson, and sometimes make a decision. We are at this point right now, where decisions have to be made and lessons are being reviewed. I also happen to know that to qualify for the 4th dimension you have to choose service to self or service to other...there is no in between. This is simply the way it is, and everyone will be in one of the two groups.
Predicting the future is just looking at the facts, following the current path, and arriving at the most logical solution. Of course this can change in a moments notice at any time, but we can still determine what would happen if we did not change anything. The point of this is not to scare people but to get them to do something about it....to start changing themselves, their world.

I completely agree that our thoughts create our reality. Everyone needs to be aware of that.. I also think one of the main things that people on Earth need to learn is to take 100% reponsibility for their actions. That would solve a lot of problems.

Really the future can manifest in any number of ways, so no one can say for sure how it will happen, we only know that it will. The point is to do it together.

OfflineDivine_Madness

Re: Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions [Re: ]
    #510238 - 01/04/02 03:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Well, if you know you have to choose between self and others, you probably can also explain this. So please, could you tell me why this is? Why cant we just switch constantly like we do now?

Isnt it just also a reality you would like to live in?

I do have some theories now, but I first like to hear your explanation about this...

--------------------
its all placebo

Anonymous

#510264 - 01/04/02 03:46 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The reason why is a bit beyond my comprehension right now. I know that is has something to do with seperating the two sides in that dimension..because that is the last one in the physical. It all plays out into the big picture somehow... how, I'm not so sure... but it has something to do with the yin and the yang.
This isn't a reality I am imagining or even wish to live in. I'm only saying such because some of my friends who live in the 4th dimension tell me this is the way it is there. Just as here in the 3rd dimension you can't just disappear and fly around with your arms and whatnot...there are certain rules to follow. Certainly truth is subjective and reality is quite flexible for any individual, but the objective reality maintains the bigger picture for all of these subjective realities and allows them the freedom to do whatever they want...so long as they stay within the requirements of their current dimension. They were designed in such a way as to not allowthose without the knowledge or understanding of them to access higher than they should be.
That being said, we create our reality. But the dimension we live in has certain lessons to learn and certain things to be experienced in order to "master" that dimension. I cannot tell you why this is, or how it occurs, only that it is. Its all a part of the master plan.

OfflineDivine_Madness

#510291 - 01/04/02 04:18 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmzz....
Man, isnt their any way to switch?
I mean, why cant you, when youve chosen for service to others, say somewhere on the way "a fuck it, from now on I choose service to selve" or visa versa?

But I guess when youve figured this out, your go to the 5th...

or not?

--------------------
its all placebo

OfflineDivine_Madness

#510298 - 01/04/02 04:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

also, those friends in the 4th are just people right? I want to know becouse maybe I also know some people who are in this stuff.

--------------------
its all placebo

Anonymous

#510302 - 01/04/02 04:37 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I mean, why cant you, when youve chosen for service to others, say somewhere on the way "a fuck it, from now on I choose service to selve" or visa versa?

Maybe you can... I'm not sure. But I doubt many people will change their mind once they have made the decision. This is not just a regular decision...hmm vanilla or chocolate? This is a decision that reflects every part of your interaction with other people, it is a decision made deep within the soul, it is NOT a conscious decision.

I don't know what the goal of the 4th dimension is right now, but I'm sure it has something to do with the whole integration of the service to self and service to others.
But I do know what the goal of the 3rd dimension is...and thats to make the decision. Everything we learn and experience in this dimension ultimately leads us to this decision.

Anonymous

#510305 - 01/04/02 04:40 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

also, those friends in the 4th are just people right?

Yeah, people like you and me. Except they come from the planet Erra in the Pleiades. :laugh:

I was talking about people that live in the 4th dimension everyday, from wake to sleep. But you can apply it to us now too, since the 4th dimension is overlapping with the 3rd, and vice versa..... so technically we are in the 4th and 3rd dimensions right now simultaneously. The frequencies are blending

OfflineDivine_Madness

#510340 - 01/04/02 05:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I dont get it anymore...
I once spoke to someone (a human) that was suposly in the 8th (!) dimension last time I heard of (in a few months he went from 6 to 7 to 8, if Im correct)...
But I dont know if it actually is the same stuff we are talking about. I lost contact completely with friends of him for half a year till some days ago, so wasnt able to get more info on this before. I also havent had the chance yet to have a good conversation in these last days with em, but that wont last for long now if it depends on me.

Also, you should have said it isnt a counsious decision earlier, now I understand it more.
Its like, you have to know which way you like best, helping other people or just yourself. Which way you would like to live.

But isnt choosing helping others in advantage of only helping yourself? Couse as you said some time ago, eventually we'll all come together again.

--------------------
its all placebo

Edited by Divine_Madness (01/04/02 05:41 PM)

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #510526 - 01/04/02 09:39 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Ive never been to the 4rth dimension, ive never been to the 2nd or 1st. Or i dont...remember....Either way, we live in the now, we were no where else, its not so bad where you...are... so goooo get ..laid?..

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineDivine_Madness

#510811 - 01/05/02 07:38 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I think the service to self/service to others is more something personel to discover. Everyone has its own stuff they have to resolve. If you think this something is of important matter, it is. This is simply also just the reality stuff. You decide whats important and what not for your own reality.
The choosing for service to self and service to others could be of important matter for the evolution to the next dimension, but so could be the choise between always eating choclate or vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life...
You simply have to realize it doesnt matter.

I can also explain this by simply looking at what others tell the higher dimensions is about. Its realizing that we are all one. The service to self and others doesnt matter at all, couse they are both the same. What you do to others, you do to yourself, and visa versa.

Its for you to find this out, and than you can be released to higher consiousness, if you dont have any other stuff on your mind.

Just free yourself of any limiting thoughts.

--------------------
its all placebo

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
    #510828 - 01/05/02 08:21 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Let me guess, to go to the higher dimension you need to take more drugs. Or what is it? You just knock yourself out with draino all day. Anyways, that sounds egotistical to say we are on different dimensions.

OfflineDivine_Madness

Re: Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions [Re: nugsarenice]
    #510842 - 01/05/02 09:23 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I am talkin about just the opposite, go to the higher dimension without drugs!

And I never ment to say were on different dimensions, or believe we are, but I believe your correct on that it would be egotistical.
Maybe I understand it a bit more now...

--------------------
its all placebo

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #510924 - 01/05/02 11:25 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Nice speach....

Reality to me is defined by perception. How I perceive something-anything is defined by my state of mind and particularly my focus.

If I tap into the higher dimension, then the natural order is accepted by me and things fall into place.

I do believe it is my destiny to structure parts of my life, but it is the higher dimension's will first. It's like---I chose to drive---but the road has been set before me... I don't chose the road but I do chose to drive. .....Tannis

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions [Re: nugsarenice]
    #510962 - 01/05/02 12:13 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Drugs are to be used as tools to aid us in getting to where we're going. Use them in that way and you'll get to where you're going more quickly than otherwise. Substitute the word "psychedelics" in place of "drugs".

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

InvisibleMorgue Juice
journeyman

#511498 - 01/05/02 08:43 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Personally, I think music would make the best candidate for the 5th dimension. "Time" being the 4th. Go where you want from there.

Offlinegreenpin
wierdo
Loc: FL, USA
Re: Developing counsiousnes to higher dimensions [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #511701 - 01/05/02 11:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If you were to use drugs as an aid. Is it having a mindset of the dimensions of existence, and that any experience has a lesson which it can teach you?

Also lately at school, Im seeing how many people look forward to the next time they can do a drug, mainly pot. Would that be a type of service to self, themself feeling good, even though it may not be that good? Or would that be a justification.

-stoly

--------------------
-stoly

Anonymous

#511903 - 01/06/02 03:47 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I think the service to self/service to others is more something personel to discover. Everyone has its own stuff they have to resolve. If you think this something is of important matter, it is. This is simply also just the reality stuff. You decide whats important and what not for your own reality.
The choosing for service to self and service to others could be of important matter for the evolution to the next dimension, but so could be the choise between always eating choclate or vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life...
You simply have to realize it doesnt matter.

Absolutely. The choice of service to self of service to others is an individual thing. Each person decides internally based on their own personal experiences. It doesn't matter which one you choose because the two sides exist to balance each other out.

We are one

OfflineDEnoG
    #511905 - 01/06/02 03:57 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If some of you people actually use the mushrooms you grow then there should be no questions about higher levels of consciousness and their attainment. I think the only question is how to maintain them in our so-called ordinary reality.

Soup

OfflineDivine_Madness

#511951 - 01/06/02 06:57 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

That guy in the supposed 8th dimension wasnt dimensional stuff. I dont know excactly what it is, but this is a system made by a guy called Gurdjef or something. So sorry for the misguiding information...
You could be right about the service thingy after all, I was mixing up some stuff...

--------------------
its all placebo

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals