Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: handling of LSD trip compaired to shroom trip [Re: smokeyMcSchroom]
    #9001634 - 09/29/08 08:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

smokeyMcSchroom said:
yeah man, i agree with most of the posts. acid is alot easier to control. where as sometimes mushrooms can be like salvi if u get stuck in a ditch if u know what i mean. i think its cuz shrooms are a poison and you have to put alot more of the chemical in your body to feel it. acid on the other hand is almost nothing. oh, and if you take lsd, be sure to buy a box of nitrous, cracker, and a balloon. if u start to have a bad one inhale a balloon and you'll be laughing in not time. its laughing gas, makes ur trip much happier and colorful

Mushrooms are no more poisonous than acid, which is to say not at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

Re: handling of LSD trip compaired to shroom trip [Re: Seeker_22]
    #9001673 - 09/29/08 08:45 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ime..
Lsd tends to allow me to keep a clearer thought process throughout the entire trip. I think everyones experience with both is different, in my L experiences, visuals seem to be more vivid and more intense.
Shrooms are more spiritual, the thought process goes wild and its uncontrolable. I wouldn't say there's more visuals with shrooms, but I have seen sounds and outlines of people, never seen that on acid before. A better connection to music as well.

My 2cents. Sorry if it doesn't coincide with your experiences, everyones different.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: handling of LSD trip compaired to shroom trip [Re: plasma]
    #9001757 - 09/29/08 09:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

haven't tried acid yet but mushrooms have made me talk emphatically and then again made me lock the outside world out and go into a DEEP, almost catatonic meditative state where communication by other means than telepathy seem incomprehensible.

and when you spiral out on shrooms or get into a thought loop your will power can be tested in ways you're not prepared.

--------------------

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
    #9001782 - 09/29/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LSD > Shrooms.      i think there is less anxiety panicy feelings with lsd, on shrooms its more of a mind fuck.

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

Re: handling of LSD trip compaired to shroom trip [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #9001857 - 09/29/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't say ones better than the other. Both are different and amazing in their own way. If I want to go hangout with my friends and be out in public a little bit ill do lsd, if I do shrooms ill go with 1 or 2 friends, in a confined area and listen to music and chitchat a little bit and just let it take over me until its completely over. On lsd it lasts so long that staying in one place can get really boring after some time. So it depends on the situation imo. Both are amazing

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9001866 - 09/29/08 09:47 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Acid is more visual, more geometric pattern recognition and just better imo.  I have had my thoughts going 100 mph.  I think the reason people say LSD is easier to control is cuz they havent had a level 5 trip on it.  No high doses cuz LSD makes me off my head.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: handling of LSD trip compaired to shroom trip [Re: Veter]
    #9008869 - 09/30/08 03:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I agree 100%. Especially if you stick to manageable doses. The only time acid becomes uncomfortably intense is when you try a heroic dose (in comparison with your tolerance level), and thats what you should expect.

Quote:

Veter said:
I would actually recommend LSD to a newbie tripper over shrooms.
LSD is, IME, easier to handle. You feel a bit more like yourself and aren't so forcefully introspective.
I think the stimulant side (I realize it isnt ACTUALLY a stim, but it certainly can feel like it) to LSD gives it a more positive energy-feeling and that makes going with the flow much easer.

Eitherway, I love them both.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale