Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDOONEY
How do I Reanimate my Cakes?
    #508913 - 01/03/02 02:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Question for you guys,
I used the MMGG tek to grow a pretty good crop of PF. Problem is, I had to go away after the first flush so I couldn't watch my terrarium. What I did was, I put the cakes back into the jars after I had cleaned them of all mushrooms and abhorts, sealed the holes with tape, and put them in my fridge.
Now I'm back and am hoping to get some more flushes from them. How should I do this? Can I just put them back into a moist terrarium? Some have suggested that I dip them in water before putting them into the terrarium. Is this true? Please be detailed and specific if possible. Thanks guys.
Also, I'm planning on trying a casing. Is it better to use these used cakes or to case with fresh ones?
DOONEY
PS. Happy New Year, almost forgot.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblerazer
enthusiast
Re: How do I Reanimate my Cakes? [Re: DOONEY]
    #509412 - 01/03/02 10:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Dont case with those cakes, they'll contam easily.
As far as "dipping" uh... try dunking, like for 24 hours (not much longer) to rehydrate them.
They'll flush ontheir own just like before, once they're in the right conditions they'll start fruiting

--------------------
All events stated by myself are only fictionous stories, any relations to true events are intirely coincidental.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: How do I Reanimate my Cakes? [Re: DOONEY]
    #510237 - 01/04/02 05:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You must wait for a full moon. Get a dozen naked virgins to dance around the cakes for exactly 15 minutes. Stand on your head and take a vow of celibacy. Your cakes will flush like mad.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation