Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: speeding the time from injection to friuts [Re: mediman0078]
    #5085196 - 12/20/05 08:57 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

exactly for one i make and sell pipes for cash, its where i get alot of my money. the cops have stoped me many times, and i have had to argue to get my glass back.

i also work with this site, helping promote it and workingw ith fests and what not getting it promoted.

on top of that i also help promote lots of parties, some of which go off without a license.
-------------------------------------------------
lets get back the question at hand. how to speed colonisation times.

i supposing that the yeild from a half pint cake is 4 grams dry. that is .5 grams per ounce of substrate.

so a 2 ounce substrate should colonise 4x faster due to it being 4 times smaller, then friut a gram dry per sucessful cake.

so if normal colonisation is 2 weeks one could colonise this smaller 2 ounce jar in under a week???

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: speeding the time from injection to friuts [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5085246 - 12/20/05 09:14 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
so a 2 ounce substrate should colonise 4x faster due to it being 4 times smaller, then friut a gram dry per sucessful cake.

thats presuming linear growth, but myc is exponential, not linear

OfflineNESpores
Formerly MyLady
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vermont USA
Re: speeding the time from injection to friuts [Re: blackout]
    #5085489 - 12/20/05 11:08 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

well if you're really worried, do what im gonna do next summer... and outdoors grow!
i plan on growing loads of mushies next summer, probably four 4x8 beds, each 6 inches deep or so. I can only imagine *drools*...
ill do like 4 diff strains, probably african, lipa yai, orissa india, and probably pesa.... *sighs* now im day dreaming lol.

--------------------
Did your grow fail, and now your out of spores? Problem Solved. Check out my CakeSaver Tek.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5236115/an/0/page/0

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds