Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5070142 - 12/16/05 05:09 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

500g berries did not do much for dmt. i drank 22g mhrb and couldnt get other effects than gas in my stomach. my standard dose is 3g rue and 20g mhrb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: shamantra]
    #5072391 - 12/16/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

what would a cup of undiluted black currant juice do in conjunction with some salvia 20X?

i just happen to have both

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5072603 - 12/16/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

hrm....
give it a shot and let us know!
you are now a scientist!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5072764 - 12/16/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think salvia works on the same parts of the brain.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5072836 - 12/16/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

you know, when it comes to tryptamines, stronger isnt always better.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: yousuck]
    #5078208 - 12/18/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

well i have never had an MAO-I or Salvia before so i had no baseline president. but i did it last night.
i drank 2 full glasses of black currant juice and loaded a bowl with 1/16g or so of 20X a few hours later.

i took a match and took a regular hit, a lungfull, and held it in. i counted to 15.

instantly my eyes became strange to the information they perceived. i thought, "OK, this is it." and that thought echoed OVER AND OVER. it just kept rolling through my head like a flipping wheel of fortune, klickaty klickaty klickaty. "this is it this is it this is it." morphed into "of shit oh shit oh shit" ding ding ding ding ding. and the imagery of the house as i came in was like an old-style projector. a high yet dicernable framerate, no body, just a virtual reality filmstip of what lie before me, i went straight to the sink. somehow, water was needed. i realized i still had my pipe in my hand, but i could not figure out what to do with it so i ditched it on the windowsill over the sink. in the darkness i fumbled around for the faucet, but i kept grabbing air. then i remembered the faucet was a lever and began I chugging water.
my mind felt like poprocks in my mouth, popping at a regular interval, ticka ticka ticka ticka.
then i floated back into the inner sanctum of the house. and sat before the computer to ride it out and make reference to the experience. my body was gone, i was just my eyes, and i wondered if what i was seeing was real, because i couldnt immagine how i was managing to mindfully controll my actions given the curcumstances
the YV was playing king of the hill, it was the episode where they were having a hotdog eating contest, and the cheers of the croud and feeling was directly related to my attempts to use a keyboard. like the characters were cheering me on but laughing when i messed up.
gradually the ticking became less noticable and i just felt bizare about the whole thing, though completely normal.

quite cool, ill have to try a larger dose with a sitter soon.

Offlinemediman0078
Stilllooking.....

Loc: Here, there, EVERYWHERE
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5087866 - 12/20/05 11:05 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Whew! there's a LOT of repeated info in here...

I believe the experiment shamantra tried would be a good indication of potential MAOI. MAO must be nearly completely inhibited for oral DMT to work. The only thing I'd add would be more at the same 20g~ dose of mhrb. (kinda a waste if you have a proven MAOI, but if you have enough for science... go for it. )

I have noticed a difference with lemon/grapefruit juice mixed with fresh shrooms and slugged, but getting BC juice here isn't happening without internet ordering and paying for shipping. :thumbdown:

I will try the St johns wort with grapefruit/lemon in the next few days.

--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

OfflineBlackcap
Stranger
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: mediman0078]
    #5091736 - 12/21/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I've tried CurrantC Black Currant nectar as well as ribena and 2 other imported ones and CurrantC is by far ahead of the pack. For one it has the highest amount of BC juice-37% (Ribena was less than 10%). It's a bit pricey at $3.99US per 16 oz but at that concentrate is really cheaper than the others (and incidently, it tastes much better).
The really good news-
A few asked questions from CurrantC.com has revelled that they sell and ship through the mail and while they normally charge for postage and handeling, they have a "holiday special" where they will ship the juice for free through January 1st.
Lastly, they sell frozen Black Currants from their farm in 2lb packages for $6.00.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Blackcap]
    #5097866 - 12/23/05 01:14 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

lol, thats great, i wonder if they have caught on....

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinemediman0078
Stilllooking.....

Loc: Here, there, EVERYWHERE
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5101069 - 12/24/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I tried the St.Johns wort with about 40 grams of fresh shroomies yesterday. I took 900 mg of SJW concentrate (to produce mild MAOI) 1 hour prior to slugging a slurry of lemon juice (break down things to psilocin), grapefruitjuice (to inhibit cp450 in the liver), and the shrooms.

It was a pretty hard trip, but not significantly stronger than you'd normally get from 40 grams fresh. I definently enjoyed taking the shrooms in the grapefruitjuice though... couldn't really taste 'em (which is great 'cause I think they taste like sucking on Athlete's Foot covered toes). I just had to leave the blender going for a bit to make sure all the chunks were chopped up real fine. Visually, I had a stronger "wiggling" of everything in my sight but no mind blowing morphing of things into other things. Thought wise the trip was fairly normal. The body high definently seems stronger this way. The trip did seem to last longer than normal also, probably by about 2 hours.

All in all, a sucessful experiment, but nothing super mind blowing. I'll order some of that CurrantC after Christmas and we'll see what the deal is with it. :laugh:

--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

OfflineForkbender
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5121579 - 12/30/05 08:58 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
well i have never had an MAO-I or Salvia before so i had no baseline president. but i did it last night.
i drank 2 full glasses of black currant juice and loaded a bowl with 1/16g or so of 20X a few hours later.

This doesn't make sense. MAO-I's work in the stomach, right? How could it have any effect on the Salvia-intake which doesn't go through there??

--------------------
Truth is in the eye of the beholder

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: infinitedot]
    #5128210 - 01/01/06 06:12 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, I just tried this experiment following the procedure close as possible, without the results that I've read here about. Definetly not 8 or 10x, maybe .5x booster.

------

Black Currant Juice brand: 'Looza' Blackcurrant nectar
All natural ingredients, no preservatives
Sold in US
retailer: Michael's Organic Market
30% juice, Drank a liter each with 2 other trippers (833.3mL is the dose with 30%).

*the one in middle*

Juice Quantity: 1L
Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis
Mushrooms Quantity: 1.6 gr. dry
Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, potent stuff.
Hours since last meal: 7 h.
Description of effects compared vs. no juice: I could tell the difference between that and just the 'lemon juiced' trip, but not much trip amplitude difference.
Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: See above.
Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): Barely.
Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: ~ .5x
Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: ^^
Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 15 mins. Kicked in in a snap. Me, and two other trippers doing the same thing as me tripped hardest during the first hour. So we peaked right away, and then went on on a downward slope of 'shroomage'. Haha.
Time to onset of visual disturbance: 15 mins.
Time to peak (rough estimate): ~ 25 minutes.
Time to first sign of diminishing effects: Hard to tell, maybe 5 hours in?
Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 7 hours, but I was at an EDM party, and the music always keeps me going.

------

I dont know why this didnt work as well as everyone else said it did. I didnt eat a thing all day, and neither did the other 2 trippers. Definetly tripped harder than Lemon/Lime trip, but not that big of a difference.

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Invisibletony8404
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: Fospher]
    #5128611 - 01/01/06 01:06 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

hey guys i should have posted this a while back when it happened but one night i had about 1.5 grams of shrooms. so i took a double shot glass and took lemon and lime juice filled the double shot glass up and gounded a gram for me in one glass and a .5 for my girl but after a while she didnt wanna take it after i took mine so i waited 15 minutes to make sure she didnt want it well, then after another 10 minutes i decided to take it why waste it.. well, all i know is that must have been a bad idea cause the peak i had was intense i got freaked out my hearing kept coming and going and my vision got bright i mean kinda tunnel vision then when this happening to me breathing felt really unnormal to me .. i was freaked especially since my internet was down and i couldnt access the shroomery. i almost called a buddy of mine that shrooms to help me out by calming me. and i didnt wanna wake me girl up cause she would have either freaked or blew it off as if i was just tripping. so i told myself i gotta get this outta me. but then after what seemed like 2 hours it was gone and then like nothing happened it all went away just slight traces

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: tony8404]
    #5130462 - 01/02/06 04:58 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Ehhh, so how much Rebina am i supposed to drink? I got one 22% juice, so that means i need to drink WHOLE BOTTLE !!!!!!

Better to get some fresh berries and squash those into 225g

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Jalruza]
    #5130466 - 01/02/06 05:04 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I found a better use for Gammie bear juce, mix it with beer baby :smile:

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

OfflineForkbender
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Jalruza]
    #5130545 - 01/02/06 06:45 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Took a gram and a half a about 2 hours ago. Time is dripping all over the place. I love you all so very much. Happy new year. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond buddha!!!!!!!!! It works like crazy.

Level 5++++++++++

--------------------
Truth is in the eye of the beholder

Edited by Forkbender (01/02/06 06:46 AM)

OfflineFospher
Male

#5132917 - 01/02/06 08:30 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

:argh:

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Male

Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: Fospher]
    #5132923 - 01/02/06 08:31 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Someone interrogate me on what I did wrong!

:mad: :wink:

--------------------

Offlinebobjones
Male

Loc: Tx
    #5133307 - 01/02/06 10:08 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

5+ and on a computer? doubtful...

--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: bobjones]
    #5134044 - 01/03/06 03:29 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

haahaha yeah, i dont think hes a level 5 or above if hes typing straight, i can beleive it worked to some extent though.

--------------------
"Sanity is not statistical."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate