Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
purest trip?
    #507768 - 01/02/02 03:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Which drug would you say gives you the purest or cleanest psychedelic experience? One with the most visuals and tripping mind without the body high and physical symptoms? I've been annoyed lately with the annoying physiological noise of tripping and I was wondering if there's a better drug out there. I've tried acid, shrooms, E, DXM (basically all the common ones). Or is there no way to get around the physical symptoms and you just have to take the sour with the sweet?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: purest trip? [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #507972 - 01/02/02 06:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia, althought the trip is a completely different realm....No body noise...

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: purest trip? *DELETED* [Re: egolesss]
    #508865 - 01/03/02 01:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Roger_irrelevant

Reason for deletion: archive

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Re: purest trip? [Re: egolesss]
    #508871 - 01/03/02 01:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

For me Salvia does have significant body noise...I feel pricklyness all over my body, kind of like pins and needles. It can get to the point of being uncomfortable at times.

From the descriptions I have read of ketamine (I've never tried it), it sounds like this may be what I'm talking about. I imagine the separating of the mind from the body will allow you to focus more on what's going on in your mind and ignore the body. Is this true?

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Re: purest trip? [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #508876 - 01/03/02 01:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes body highs can be fun, but I just think of it as reminding me that I'm still in my body when I'd rather be exploring the realms of the mind without distractions.

OfflineMan
journeyman
Loc: Canada, eh
Re: purest trip? [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #509912 - 01/04/02 09:50 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I have the same questiona as skaMariaPastora but was also wondering which species of shroom (cubenesis) has the most visuals and least body noise?

One more quick Q, what kind of body noise can salvia produce? Was that tingling u felt, skaMariaPastora, at a high dose? From what Ive read it sounds like at high dosages u are unaware of ur body.

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Re: purest trip? [Re: Man]
    #510028 - 01/04/02 01:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I've felt the tingling every time I used salvia, and I've had some decently high doses (although not incredibly so). Another thing with salvia is I always feel really hot, so much so that I am covered in sweat by the time I break out of the trance. Perhaps at higher doses I would be able to ignore those effects but I haven't been there yet.

As for your shroom question, I would imagine that pure psilocybin would have the least body noise, because a large part of that noise is caused by other chemicals (some toxic) in the mushroom that don't directly contribute to the psychedelic effects. Although I've never tried pure psilocybin so I don't know for sure.

Offlinegraandfunk
Stranger
Re: purest trip? K... [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #518821 - 01/12/02 10:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

About K, I've tried it and I wouldn't recommend it for a "clean" buzz by itself. To be clean, it is, it's totally disconnected and you feel no emotion, no love, no mystery. I found it boring and felt like I was wasting myself, getting more and more disconnected with every supplementary dose. I've never been in the "K-hole" though, and I heard that to get in the K-hole while being high on mdma is a fantastic experience. Like a funky lucid dream. Everybody's own dream I guess.
And for body noise, you mean feelings of the body ? Strangely, it's particulary what a like of shrooms, that energy you can feel waving through the body, and the vibration of all the particles of it.
Purest trip, lsd no ? So clean that it's sometime scary, nothing to hold on as on shrooms.

GrandFunk

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience