Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: Fireside]
    #5076693 - 12/17/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

LMAO I know man but .. MMMM I cant LOL... I hate that bastard soo bad Its not the fact that I did not shoot him.. Its the fact I want to grab him by the fucking throat and then sit down and ask him if he understands what he did to me.. Thats the hatred... I hate him.. I will always hate him for what he did to me... So its the Hate I cant shake...LOL sorry man!

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5076699 - 12/17/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fireside said:
Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
oh my gawd liek whip your cock out and jizz all over his face and laugh as you stuff the pistol down his throught LIEK OMFG>

If I didn't shoot the guy I would have at least beat up his knee or something.

Edited by RandalFlagg (12/17/05 10:21 PM)

OfflineFireside
winter welcome

Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: YESSUP]
    #5076730 - 12/17/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

man I know all about the damn Scorpios they carry around old wood like it could never burn out.
BURN THAT MOTHER FUCKER. BURN HIM IN YOUR MIND.
HE IS ALREADY DEAD, ALREADY DEAD TO YOU AND GOOD PEOPLE BOTH.
Oh, you can't forget because of what hew did to you. What HE DID. What you did, what you chose, what you decided. HIM HIM, it's his fault!?!
No, it's lifes fault, and you are the key player! If you know the rules than you know you are thousands of steps above him( unless you pull guns on people)
Just let it go. Think about all the people who get hurt way worse by fat black men.

--------------------
"Around us the jungle, ahead of us, the Secret"

Mushroom Wood Lord, Flowstone
Check in under the nymph flower

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #5076765 - 12/17/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Avoided a repeated question several times. I'll take that as a yes, then.

So you bring a loaded gun with you to shroomery gatherings. I'll make sure I don't end up at one you're going to. You seem like an alright guy, honestly, just the idea of bringing a fucking gun around that many people who are fucked up is just wrong.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: Jared]
    #5076784 - 12/17/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i always got my gat wit me! no matta where i go!!

:penis:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
    #5076788 - 12/17/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

10 years ago my mom got real angry when I carriered a BB gun around the house  :guns:

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
    #5076830 - 12/17/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fireside said:
man I know all about the damn Scorpios they carry around old wood like it could never burn out.
BURN THAT MOTHER FUCKER. BURN HIM IN YOUR MIND.
HE IS ALREADY DEAD, ALREADY DEAD TO YOU AND GOOD PEOPLE BOTH.
Oh, you can't forget because of what hew did to you. What HE DID. What you did, what you chose, what you decided. HIM HIM, it's his fault!?!
No, it's lifes fault, and you are the key player! If you know the rules than you know you are thousands of steps above him( unless you pull guns on people)
Just let it go. Think about all the people who get hurt way worse by fat black men.

OMG... Dr. Fireside has me pegged :smile:... Funny shit man you nailed it on the head...

Ok oK.. I promise I will work on letting it go... Man yer gooood :wink:

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

OfflineFireside
winter welcome

Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: YESSUP]
    #5076866 - 12/17/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Just trying to help, I hate it when people are brought down around me, because as a feeler it brings me down too, and anyone else around you who knows how to tune in. If one good person is down, another must bring them up! Or else the whole world sufffers.
We are all going where we are headed, if we keep doing what we do in this direction :sun:

--------------------
"Around us the jungle, ahead of us, the Secret"

Mushroom Wood Lord, Flowstone
Check in under the nymph flower

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
    #5076882 - 12/17/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fireside said:
Quote:

YESSUP said:
I was robed at gunpoint in my Red Wing Shoe store here in Houston 5 years ago..
I was packing my Walther ppk.

He had robbed two other Red Wing Stores and I was not going to sit back and let him swing by and pull a gun on me without me being able to protect myself..
By the description the other managers had given me I picked up on him as soon as he walked in the store. He was 7 ft. tall about 400 lbs. He had the balls to ask my part timer for help and he tried on some boots as I had other customers in the store..
I was in the back room storing the large bills and my wallet when I here the door buzzer go off. This was either a new customer in the store or the customers that were here had split.
Well as I walked out from the back room I see My workers legs sticking out from under the counter.. Now it was on! I walked around the corner and I get two taps from a 45 on my for head!

He says lay on the ground Kraker mother fucker.. I did not want him to see my gun in my back so I took a knee in front of the cash reg... He points the gun at the register and said give me the cash.. I gave him all i had one's and five's :shocked:
Well now he is pissed and says "Is that all"?
I say ya man its been a slow day! He then demanded our wallets.. Then got more pissed off and told us to get up and go in the back room...
I did not want to get shot in the back in the back room so I grabbed my gun spun around at the same time I here the door buzzer.. He had made a break for the door..
I popped out behind him and he is walking casually down the sidewalk in front of the sandwich shop.. He had his back to me and I had no idea what the hell to say so I bust out with a "Hey man you forgot your change"!
He had put his gun away and I had my gun in his face.. How quickly the tide had changed for this BMFSOB!

I fallowed him down the sidewalk screaming at him and telling someone to call the cops this mother fucker just robbed me and he has a gun!

Well his partner in crime had the car running and came hauling ass up on us.. I lay ed back and watched them fly out and get stuck in traffic on the street in front of the store.. I ran to the side of the car and stuck my gun in and told that mother fucker I was going to kill him...
The driver slammed the car in front out of the way and took off over the center divider and took off down the street..

Now here I sit in the middle of the street in Houston gun in hand... I walked back to my store emptied the gun and sat down with my feet up on my desk!
The next thing ya know we have half the frikkin HPD sliding up in front guns drawn and ready to party.. I did not figure on all the people in the mall with cell phones calling the Police about a white guy with a hand gun chasing a black guy down across the parking lot and into the street!

Well No I did not discharge my gun.. To this day I can close my eyes and make my heart pound in my chest just by re living that day!

I have some guns now and always will .. But I wont carry a gun on the streets without a permit.. The day after I was robed I got a new 45 and started my Concealed class...
I say if you pack a gun for the fact your small and afraid someone will fuck with you..
Well it may not be the best idea due to the gun being pulled out in a circumstance as a big brother kinda thing.. Could be a great way to spend many a year in prison for murder!

The cops that showed when I was robbed were a split dissuasion.. One said it was a good thing that I never shot the guy! The other cop said if he was me he would have double tapped his Black ass....

Never the less that day fucked me beyond repair..

To top it all off I was in a Vally Savings bank back in 1989 in California when a guy with a Tec.9 walked in and robbed the place :thumbdown:

OK sorry for my rant and If I were you Id get a permit!

That is a sweet post dude! That helps me out a lot.
What if you would have shot him in the leg and then subdued him till the coips got there... would you be arrested for violent assault as well as him for burglary?
Am I right the ONLY time in America when you can shoot someone( and kill them, claiming self defense) is when they are in your own home.
Or could you have shot him down and got away with it ( he WAS packing)

\

Naw, he was moving away from the encounter and his weapon was sheathed. It would have been against the law.  the only time you can shoot somene in the back is if their weapon is trained on someone and you fear for their lives, even then it can be a mess if the person isn't a family member.

yessup was smart to keep a cool head, if you can't unmistakeably turn the situation to your advantage, its best not to draw attention to the fact you are actually armed.  Guns are expensive and being bitched smacked and havin yer weapon yanked is no fun( never happened to me).

I know hat you mean tho, fucking slob in Knoxville put his little shit piece in my face.  I had a glock 40, I left it sheathed and knockked that bitch straight the fuck out.  His girlfriend went crazy, she ws there in the hall with us. hahah.  i ran like a motherfucker. It simply wouldn't have done to trie and shoot his ass, I would have had to kill her too. It was unregistered and somepther things weighed in in my appreciation of the situation. So I like I said knocked his ass straight the fuck out. Ran like hell, he got me later though.  They ambushed me coming into the building sometime later.  Got good scars from that one.

moral is, you can't just be running around cappin people. It has to be clear that you are in mortal danger, some states require that state your intentions with a warning shot, not all. By all mean s tho, If a motherfucker is actively killing people right in front of you, or has his gun trained on you and you can seize advantage and render the theat no longer a threat then do so. Just be sure, cause if you fuck up :shrug:

get some training if you really want to stay alive.  there are classes specifically for reallife situations.

--------------------
Asshole

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5076912 - 12/17/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

One good thing about living in a country where guns are illegal is that hardly anyone ever gets shot.

--------------------

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: Revelation]
    #5076921 - 12/17/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

naw, they get stapped or kicked to death. I know you scottish thugs.

--------------------
Asshole

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5076950 - 12/17/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Only if you look at people funny.

--------------------

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
    #5076954 - 12/17/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Don't carry a gun. :shrug:

--------------------
:heart:

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5077008 - 12/17/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
I was eating with my mom and her husband today at a hibachi place (the Japanese restaurants where they cook stuff in front of you and do tricks with their utensils and stuff). 

Somehow it got mentioned that I had my handgun on me.  My mom flipped out.  "Why do you carry it?  You are just asking for trouble!"  Her husband chimed in, "Those who live by the sword die by the sword."  :lol:  I retorted, "Yes, I know that.  And it is nice to know that I have some amount of protection on me to defend myself against people who live by the sword."

They just don't get it.

From my cold dead hands!

this isnt a flame, just genuine honesty:

yer a fuckin pussy.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #5077060 - 12/17/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Revelation said:
One good thing about living in a country where guns are illegal is that hardly anyone ever gets shot.

I agree. Criminals are just more likely to shot you first if they suspect you carry. Think that stupid fucking gun makes you bullet proof to?

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #5077073 - 12/18/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Jared said:
Avoided a repeated question several times. I'll take that as a yes, then.

So you bring a loaded gun with you to shroomery gatherings. I'll make sure I don't end up at one you're going to. You seem like an alright guy, honestly, just the idea of bringing a fucking gun around that many people who are fucked up is just wrong.

I agree...  :crazy:

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: eligal]
    #5077099 - 12/18/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
you drank her stuff and didnt leave any for her???

tsk tsk

ya i know i take responsibility, i admited straight up it was my fault, but i usually replenish her stash but forgot only this one time so i was really pissed at myelf...

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: MOTH]
    #5077121 - 12/18/05 12:29 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think he really takes the gun to gatherings.

That's just crazy.

--------------------

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
Re: My mom yelled at me for carrying a gun [Re: TheDude]
    #5077159 - 12/18/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:
"Don't yell at me mom, remember I have a gun"

:dielaughing:

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #5077167 - 12/18/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Why didn't he just say that, then? He was directly asked several times, and he just ignored the question. :P

I wonder if and who was packing heat at the gathering's I've been to.. it really makes you think twice about the whole idea of meeting a bunch of random strangers from an internet message board designed to aide in criminal activity.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom