Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Benadryl
    #4980535 - 11/25/05 04:17 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

My friend a few months back told me about when he took 25 Benadrils and it put him on a crazy acid trip, so about a month later I decided to try it. I went to Walgreens that day to pick up some Benadril, got hom and started thinking if I was going to do this or not, was he lying to me or was he telling me the truth? I asked myself a lot of questions before I actually tried it. It took about an hour and a half for it to kick in and you can definitely tell when it kicks in, your body feels no pain almost as if you were drunk, soon after that I started looking at my blue carpet and I seen thousands of tiny spiders killing each other, I put my face closer to the carpet and they disappeared. About an hour later of tripping, I seen my cat walk straight through a door, I went to try and pet her and my hand went straight through her, a few minutes later I turned off the lights and went to go lay in bed for some crazy trippin, I went to go look at my walls and all of my posters were re-arranged in different areas, and there was a large light hanging where my old light used to be. But anyways, that is just a few events that happened on my trip. The trip lasts longer than usual, approx 15 hours. I had to go to school the next day and I was tripping lightly, no one noticed thank god. After the trip ends my legs were a bit trippy for a few weeks. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHyphalTryptamin
Stranger

Re: Benadryl [Re: Shripping]
    #4980555 - 11/25/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Good report man :smile: Is this not potentially dangerous or risky for your health taking 25 benadril?

--------------------

OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

Re: Benadryl [Re: HyphalTryptamin]
    #4980621 - 11/25/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Diphenhydramine is what makes you hallucinate when you take the pills, I couldn't find anything on diphenhydramine being dangerous to your health, but I'm sure it's not too healthy, I mean taking 25 pills of anything can't be healthy, but I'm sure you won't die, almost all of my friends have done it 3 times or so. One of my friends took 38 when he tried it and he said it's way more extreme than taking 25. Also when you do it, wait a few months until you try it again.

Some of my other trip experiences were;
When I was laying in my bed I was having conversations with my freinds that weren't even there. After that I went to go turn on my light and had a difficult time with that, it screws up your depth perception badly, as if you were intoxicated. After I turned on the light I looked at the hairs on my arm and they blossomed into little flowers that eventually transformed into snakes that went for my face. Speach is very slurred when under the influence of diphenhydramine also, I could barely make out my name.

--------------------
"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks

Edited by Shripping (11/25/05 04:50 PM)

OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

#4980636 - 11/25/05 04:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The weirdest part of the trip was when I was listening to music, there were music notes coming out from the stereo, the same thing happened when I was on shrooms.

--------------------

InvisibleHyphalTryptamin
Stranger

#4980671 - 11/25/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Intriguing. Is this benadryl easy to find?

--------------------

Offlinepsychedelix
Growling MadScientist
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
    #4980867 - 11/25/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If you want I have some, I'll sell them to you.
:laugh:

OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

#4980970 - 11/25/05 06:29 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, easy as shit tp find. Just go to your local pharmacy or just a super market. This is what the box looks like.

http://www.freshdirect.com/media/images/product/hba/hba_bena_kap_p.jpg

--------------------

Invisibleperfectsphere

Re: Benadryl *DELETED* [Re: Shripping]
    #4981012 - 11/25/05 06:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by perfectsphere

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

Re: Benadryl [Re: perfectsphere]
    #4981029 - 11/25/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've actually overdosed on acetaminophen once. Not a very pleasent feeling.

--------------------

InvisibleAndroctonus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: L.I.S.
    #4981337 - 11/25/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Medical Encyclopedia: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride overdose
URL of this page: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002636.htm

Alternative names

Benadryl; Sominex
Definition

Poisoning from an overdose of diphenhydramine.

Poisonous Ingredient

diphenhydramine
Where Found

Benadryl
Symptoms

body as a whole
unsteadiness
convulsions
delirium
respiratory
slow, labored breathing
eyes, ears, nose, and throat
ringing in the ears
blurred vision
very dry mouth and throat
gastrointestinal
nausea and/or vomiting
diarrhea
stomach pain
dry mucous membranes
heart and blood vessels
rapid heart rate
nervous system
dizziness
agitation
incoherence (not understandable)
confusion
coma
drowsiness
movement disorder
Home Treatment

If you suspect possible poisoning, call 1-800-222-1222 anywhere in the United States. This national hotline number will let you talk to experts in poisoning. They will give you further instructions.

This is a free and confidential service. All local poison control centers in the U.S. use this national number. You should call if you have any questions about poisoning or poison prevention. It does NOT need to be an emergency. You can call for any reason, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Before Calling Emergency

Determine the following information:

the patient's age, weight, and condition
the name of the product (ingredients and strengths if known)
the time it was swallowed
the amount swallowed
Poison Control, or a local emergency number

They will instruct you if it is necessary to take the patient to the hospital. See Poison Control centers for telephone numbers and addresses. Take the container with you to the emergency room.

What to expect at the emergency room

Some or all of the following procedures may be performed:

Induce vomiting.
Use gastric lavage.
Administer activated charcoal.
Administer a laxative.
Treat the symptoms.
Expectations (prognosis)

Recovery is very likely.

Update Date: 11/7/2004

Updated by: A.D.A.M. editorial.

A.D.A.M., Inc. is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation HealthCare Commission (www.urac.org). URAC's accreditation program is the first of its kind, requiring compliance with 53 standards of quality and accountability, verified by independent audit. A.D.A.M. is among the first to achieve this important distinction for online health information and services. Learn more about A.D.A.M.'s editorial process. A.D.A.M. is also a founding member of Hi-Ethics (www.hiethics.com) and subscribes to the principles of the Health on the Net Foundation (www.hon.ch).

The information provided should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Adam makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, text or graphics. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. Copyright 2005, A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Offlineamenra
Rookie!
Male

Loc: In the Clouds
Re: Benadryl [Re: Androctonus]
    #5074531 - 12/17/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Benadryl are freaking dangerous my friend took 30 one time and black outed and his body started freaking out. I had to rush him to the hospital. I didnt have a very fun time explaining what he did to his mom.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag