Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCOZMKSTRCHLD
Loc: sn-sky-mun-strz
native american indians
    #505541 - 12/31/01 12:45 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

are any shroomerites native american ? if so, what tribe ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeph0
Re: native american indians [Re: COZMKSTRCHLD]
    #506428 - 01/01/02 06:22 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

nah... but one of my buddies is...

--------------------
Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne... He walks the fastest who walks alone...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #506520 - 01/01/02 12:00 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Does it count that my great-grandmotther was Iriquois?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineArchDruid
addict
Loc: Oregon
Re: native american indians [Re: Swami]
    #506849 - 01/01/02 05:22 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Im half cherokee, 1/4 choctaw, 1/4 blackfoot. My great great grandpa was full blood Irish, thats the only IMPURITY as I call it.

--------------------
" I have decided to become an example for others, although I have never been one for moderation. I have decided never to eat LSD while asleep, never to refrain while awake, and to never eat less than 10 hits at a time."

Offlinenobodycares42
addict

#507127 - 01/01/02 10:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I think i have a native american that lives in the woods by my house.

OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
    #508590 - 01/03/02 01:18 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I guestimate that im about 35% Cree Indian. Have enough
indian blood in me to get full indian status.. I used to be
ashamed to be an Indian.. but I realize that it's a blessing
and that the Indian way of life was actually very highly
evolved..

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: native american indians [Re: StrangeDays]
    #508594 - 01/03/02 01:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Too bad the diseases that wiped out most of your population didn't finish the job. Oh well, I guess it just up to good ol'Darwin to finish off the rest of you ugly people.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Anonymous

#508635 - 01/03/02 02:39 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I was in a Hopi tribe in a previous lifetime, if that counts..

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: native american indians [Re: ]
    #508655 - 01/03/02 03:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If anyone knows what the indian population was in about 1500 and what it is now I'de be interested in it for sake of comparison. Thanks.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisiblepsy_trek
Stranger
Re: native american indians *DELETED* [Re: drunkgoat]
    #508721 - 01/03/02 05:06 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by psy_trek

Reason for deletion: Delete

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: native american indians [Re: psy_trek]
    #508919 - 01/03/02 12:54 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

IF the chinese hadn't invented gun powder, it would have been invented sooner or later.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

OfflineArchDruid
addict
Re: native american indians [Re: drunkgoat]
    #508995 - 01/03/02 02:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

RAIL_GUN - I do know that the cherokee tribe at its hight was the largest indiginous tribe of people in the world.
DRUNKGOAT - we should be wiped out? I wish you were in person, I would kick the living hell out of you, then you could tell everyone you got your ass kicked by a red-man. You fucking pric. I wish with all my heart that I meet you some day.
If it wasn't for the damned white people with there guns, we would have wiped them out. Our culture was alot like the eastern cultures, less woried about technology, more with family and spirituality. Actually regardless of if they had guns or not, the white people would not have ever conquered us if we hadnt showed them kindness in the first place. If we would have just killed them at first sight, they would have never coloniezed this land. Maybe eventually they would have, but it would have been severly slowed down, because they would have had no word that we were even here at first, and then they would be scared of the demon natives. God damnit I hate white people.

--------------------
" I have decided to become an example for others, although I have never been one for moderation. I have decided never to eat LSD while asleep, never to refrain while awake, and to never eat less than 10 hits at a time."

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: native american indians [Re: ArchDruid]
    #509014 - 01/03/02 02:22 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, don't say that. I can comprehend where you're coming from, but that attitude isn't good for anybody. Negative thoughts reak negative effects on all. LOVE ALL people.

Drunkgoat, you fuck.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#509175 - 01/03/02 05:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Ya Druid, I hear where you're coming from loud and clear, but I don't hate "white people", just the white people who did it. (and the white people who continue these types of things.)
One of the reasons that the native people are so much better than the white man is because of the fact that they showed them respect and kindness and didn't try to wipe them out. If the natives would have tried and failed, they wouldn't get the respect that they do... Well, from some people anyhow... This is small consolation, I know. I look at it like a Jesus Christ situation. He got shafted, but the way he handled it made all the difference... sort of. Is this making any sense?

--------------------

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: native american indians [Re: Ulysees]
    #509284 - 01/03/02 06:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah i got your gist

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: native american indians [Re: Ulysees]
    #509376 - 01/03/02 07:46 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Ulysees, the 'native Americans' tried many times to wipe out the white man. They would ambush conastoga wagons that were heading west. In fact some ancestors of mine heading west were victims of apache raids.

You're seriously misinformed about the indians. They were just as savage if not more savage than any invading whites. Hostile indian raids had to be fought off on a daily basis. Indians would rape, scalp, and then loot their victims. They especially liked to steal guns, horses (which were not native to north America), and alcohol(which they called fire water).

Take care

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineArchDruid
addict
Re: native american indians [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #509419 - 01/03/02 08:27 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

No Rail_Gun, your the one who is misinformed. The east coast Indians just smiled and took a long shaft in the ass. Yes you are right some of the plains and souteastern Indians did fight back some, but by the time the whites reached that are they were already ruted in so to speak. And they only did that because they knew the white people, by that time, could not be trusted to even keep a simple promise. So yes the apache and the "yellow hand"(in english the souix) did fight back as best they could, and cuddos to them. If I had one wish, it would be to back in time and provide the souix with oozies.
Ulysees, I do get what your saying, and I do take pride in the fact that we were more evloved and just wanted to eist in peace, hell we even offered to share our ancestral land with the newcomers. But Im just saying, I wouldnt have been so welcoming, my ancestors were the cheifs of the "kalanu" tribe or the war cheifs basically, I would have tried my damndest to kill them all, and suffered the consequences later. Im too hotheaded for peace, especially when all that was happening. My people were the ones on the trail of tears, Ill be damned if they would take my people and drive them like cattle.
Goddmnit I hate talking about shit like this, I get so upset.

--------------------

OfflineShroomFarmer
Level 0 zilch

#509424 - 01/03/02 08:30 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yep, indians aren't are goody goody as they want to be made out to be. They should feel priviledged to have ANY land left. They are a conquered people. Most civilizations destroy their enemies in war, not give them land and rights. Whites conquering the indians isn't as bad as any other civilization that took over others. Just because it's more recent makes it more wrong? STFU.

--------------------
crinkle crinkle

OfflineArchDruid
addict
    #509426 - 01/03/02 08:31 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Rail_Gun - we were more savage, you ignorant honkey. What the hell did you people do to us? We were only defending ourselfs, you didnt rape, you didnt steal, you think it wasnt by design that they introduced us to alcohol. We stole guns to make the playing feild even. And by the way horses were originally native to the continent, they just went extinct. So no YOU are the misinformed one.
And NO Indians EVER called it fire water, the damned ignorant whites called it that because it made us so violant. Havent you noticed when Indians get drunk thy're very rpone to violance, I can tell you they are by personal experience.

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #509529 - 01/03/02 10:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I am part cherokee(sp?). =)

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom