Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Anybody with both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar please help!
    #5053156 - 12/12/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

So I'm finishing up this Physics of Music class and my final requires me to compare sounds using this sound analysis program. I was going to compare the harmonics and timbre of an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar but my source of these sounds flaked out on me.

If anybody could record a .wav file of an acoustic guitar playing a single sustained note and than another file where an electric guitar is playing the exact same note I would totally appreciate it. It will take 1 minute to record them and 1 minute to email me the file or post it. 5 shrooms would be in order and maybe a spore print or two (if desired) for some help.

I've searched the net will little success for these sounds. If anybody knows where I could download them from a site I'd appreciate that help as well.

PM or post a reply

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: Anybody with both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar please help! [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #5053812 - 12/12/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

this is how bored I am

electric

Edited by BoneMan (12/12/05 05:59 PM)

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: Anybody with both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar please help! [Re: BoneMan]
    #5053832 - 12/12/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

acoustic

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Anybody with both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar please help! [Re: BoneMan]
    #5055930 - 12/13/05 03:18 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

perfect! I really appreciate it, man. However, if you can remember, what notes are they in? I'm bad at picking it out by ear...

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Anybody with both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar please help! [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #5056878 - 12/13/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

wow! that sounds like an interesting class!

what is your major?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom