Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Muslims are terrorists.
    #5044449 - 12/10/05 02:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

At least supporters of terrorism.

Just as only a few from America pull the trigger in war, so do only a few from the Muslim world splode themselves.

But behind that American are a thousand supporters. Behind that terrorist are thousands of supporters as well.

http://www.economist.com/displayStory.cfm?story_id=5213863

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: looner2]
    #5046530 - 12/11/05 01:22 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Are you sUre d00d, there,s alot of Moslems lol!1

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Unagipie]
    #5046548 - 12/11/05 01:30 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Just debunking the left wing stereotype insisting that there is only a dozen or so out there.

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#5046713 - 12/11/05 02:32 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Is violence against civilians justified?

I think the numbers would be the same if Americans were asked. Are all americans terrorists? No. Not to mention that most of the people on that poll responded "Never."

Quote:

Do you have confidence in OBL?

What does that mean? That could easily be interpreted in different ways. Some can be confident in Osama's ability to fuck up the US.

:yawn:

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Vvellum]
    #5047643 - 12/11/05 11:10 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
I think the numbers would be the same if Americans were asked. Are all americans terrorists? No. Not to mention that most of the people on that poll responded "Never."

Is this a joke? If not, you are obviously 'thinking' wrong. The question, "Is violence against civilian targets justified?" isn't ambiguous. No American believes that we should target civilians for some goal.

Quote:

What does that mean? That could easily be interpreted in different ways. Some can be confident in Osama's ability to fuck up the US.

Gosh, what can it mean? As much as you wish it to be, it doesn't fall within liberal grey area. When a country polled admits that targeting civilians (terrorism) is justified 57 %, I'm sure their 60% confidence in Osama is purely for good and not any reference to their support of terrorism.

It amazes me the lengths that terrorist apologetics, or should I say, terrorist allies, go to appease islamofacism. Twisting truths, playing dumb, and ignoring reality must be a real burden for these people.

--------------------

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #5048081 - 12/11/05 01:31 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

violence against civillian targets is not the same as terrorism. what if i am a government that drops bombs from an airplane on foreign civilians? surely that's not terrorism by any usual definition of the word.

secondly, you're presuming that everyone who read that question would read that as closely as you. yet bio didn't. it sounds like bio took the question to ask, are civilian casualties ever justifiable? it would have been a better question if it asked, 'is it justifiable to specifically target civilians for violence?' that would reduce the likelihood that the question gets misread.

what if civilians are engaged in the manufacture of automobiles that is largely purchased by the military? what if the civilian target is a power plant that supports the military electrical grid? supporting force in either of these cases, regardless of whether it really is ethical or not, surely doesn't make someone a terrorist.

furthermore, support for terrorist means in certain situations does not make someone a terrorist. i might support stem-cell research for example, but that does not make me a stem-cell researcher. most of the muslims in your poll, i'm sure, spend their lives with other things, like their families and their jobs, for example, than planning and committing terrorist acts.

notably, supporting terrorism in some cases does not equal support for terrorism against the u.s. a person may think that terrorism is justified if the cause is a moral one; yet supposing that such a person believes that the world trade center bombing is justified, begs the question of whether they think the bombing world trade center was bombed for a moral cause.

furthermore, your topic is called "muslims are terrorists." yet according to your argument, answering yes/no in those opinion polls about an ethical issues determines whether someone is a terrorist. yet many muslims answered no, offering the most direct refutation of your argument possible.

Quote:

When a country polled admits that targeting civilians (terrorism) is justified 57 %, I'm sure their 60% confidence in Osama is purely for good and not any reference to their support of terrorism.

the utility of this question about osama as evidence for your argument depends on acceptance of the conclusion (these countries are terrorist). this is circular reasoning and 97% fallacious. IOW, it's 100% fallacious.

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5048099 - 12/11/05 01:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Is this a joke? If not, you are obviously 'thinking' wrong. The question, "Is violence against civilian targets justified?" isn't ambiguous. No American believes that we should target civilians for some goal.

So no one supported dropping the bomb on Hiroshima?

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Silversoul]
    #5048251 - 12/11/05 02:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Or the firebombimg of metropolitan areas in Germany and Japan for the purpose of lowering war morale in the citizenry?

The list goes on and on.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #5048359 - 12/11/05 02:56 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

it is an interesting article, but i think you forgot to read it? the article is about how the muslim world is shifting away from supporting violent forms of resistance.

"Two years of bloody jihadist attacks in Saudi Arabia have rudely shaken the once-considerable sympathy for radical Islamism in the conservative kingdom. A top Saudi security source reckons that 80% of the country's success in staunching violence is due to such shifts in public feeling, and only 20% to police work."

and how the actions of the West in recent times has, if anything, hardened their struggle to combat against radical Islam.

"Noteworthy in all these subtle shifts is the fact that they are, by and large, internally generated. Few of them have come about as a result of prodding or policy initiatives from the West. On the contrary, the intrusion of foreign armies into Iraq, the consequent ugly spectacle of civilian casualties and torture, and the continuing agony of Palestine, have clearly slowed down the Arab public's response to the dangers posed by jihadism."

as I said, an interesting article - but try reading it before just posting a graph :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: crunchytoast]
    #5048528 - 12/11/05 03:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

crunchytoast said:
violence against civillian targets is not the same as terrorism.  what if i am a government that drops bombs from an airplane on foreign civilians?  surely that's not terrorism by any usual definition of the word.

Yes it is.

Quote:

crunchytoast said:
secondly, you're presuming that everyone who read that question would read that as closely as you.

There is no other way to read it.

Quote:

crunchytoast said:yet bio didn't.]
it sounds like bio took the question to ask, are civilian casualties ever justifiable?

bio shouldn't change the question. The phrase, "violence against civlian targets" doesn't include the word casualties. It includes targets.

Quote:

crunchytoast said:it would have been a better question if it asked, 'is it justifiable to specifically target civilians for violence?'  that would reduce the likelihood that the question gets misread.

Oh. My. God. HOW? You rearranged the question, and added "specifically" which wasn't in the original question. The question is clear, the answers given were clear yes and no. You can play the semantics game all you want, but you won't get anywhere. Is it so hard to fathom that a large percentage of the muslim world supports the act of terrorism?

Quote:

crunchytoast said:
what if civilians are engaged in the manufacture of automobiles that is largely purchased by the military?  what if the civilian target is a power plant that supports the military electrical grid?  supporting force in either of these cases, regardless of whether it really is ethical or not, surely doesn't make someone a terrorist.

Yep, I'm sure thats what it is. The whole Osama question probably meant something equally unlikely and absurd.

furthermore, support for terrorist means in certain situations does not make someone a terrorist.  i might support stem-cell research for example, but that does not make me a stem-cell researcher.  most of the muslims in your poll, i'm sure, spend their lives with other things, like their families and their jobs, for example, than planning and committing terrorist acts.

Quote:

crunchytoast said:
notably, supporting terrorism in some cases does not equal support for terrorism against the u.s.

:crazy2:

I wish I could go on but the insanity only increases.

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Silversoul]
    #5048533 - 12/11/05 03:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Quote:

looner2 said:

Good point, but circumstances surrounding that were quite different.

An invasion of Japan would have resulted in those civilians not actually being civilians, but military targets.

The Total War scenario of WW2 is unique.

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Krishna]
    #5048543 - 12/11/05 03:49 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
as I said, an interesting article - but try reading it before just posting a graph :smile:

Why? The graph can't stand alone? I read the article, and I didn't particularly care about bringing forth an argument on the changing attitudes of muslim extremism. I wanted to show a poll that could, and did stand alone when it came to my post. Got a problem with it? Make your own post regarding whatever issue you want to deal with.

--------------------

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#5048739 - 12/11/05 04:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Quote:

Paradigm said:
Quote:

looner2 said:

An invasion of Japan would have resulted in those civilians not actually being civilians, but military targets.

Neither an invasion of Japan nor the atomic bombs were necessary if we weren't so insistent on the moronic policy of unconditional surrender. What did all those deaths actually buy us? We ended up letting them keep their goddamned emperor (THE point of contention) even after the bombs were dropped.

Getting back on topic, circumstances mean nothing. Some Americans have, do, and will continue to support targeting civilians in certain scenarios. I'm almost sure if you asked those polled 'given a choice, ceterus paribus, would you support an attack on a military target over a civilian target or vice versa?' the vast majority would be in favor of the former.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?
-Henry Hazlitt in 'Economics in One Lesson'

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #5048743 - 12/11/05 04:42 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Quote:

Krishna said:

Why? The graph can't stand alone? I read the article, and I didn't particularly care about bringing forth an argument on the changing attitudes of muslim extremism. I wanted to show a poll that could, and did stand alone when it came to my post. Got a problem with it? Make your own post regarding whatever issue you want to deal with.

what i mean is, in posting that graph out of context, and providing a link to the story, you are completely mis-representing it. that graph was used in the story to show the exact opposite conclusion than what you used it for. certainly it is valid to conclude something different from their data than they did - but to post a picture from an article, with a link to that article makes it seem like you were representing that article in your post. as well, to take that data out of context (a context which one gets from reading the article itself) is just poor practice.

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Krishna]
    #5048748 - 12/11/05 04:44 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
Quote:

looner2 said:
Quote:

Krishna said:

what i mean is, in posting that graph out of context, and providing a link to the story, you are completely mis-representing it. that graph was used in the story to show the exact opposite conclusion than what you used it for. certainly it is valid to conclude something different from their data than they did - but to post a picture from an article, with a link to that article makes it seem like you were representing that article in your post. as well, to take that data out of context (a context which one gets from reading the article itself) is just poor practice.

I did not mis-represent anything. I posted the link if you wanted to know where the graph came from. The information on the graph speaks for itself. End of story. It is a poll.

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Ancalagon]
    #5048750 - 12/11/05 04:47 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ancalagon said:
Quote:

looner2 said:
Quote:

Paradigm said:
Quote:

looner2 said:

Neither an invasion of Japan nor the atomic bombs were necessary if we weren't so insistent on the moronic policy of unconditional surrender. What did all those deaths actually buy us? We ended up letting them keep their goddamned emperor (THE point of contention) even after the bombs were dropped.

Getting back on topic, circumstances mean nothing. Some Americans have, do, and will continue to support targeting civilians in certain scenarios. I'm almost sure if you asked those polled 'given a choice, ceterus paribus, would you support an attack on a military target over a civilian target or vice versa?' the vast majority would be in favor of the former.

We let them keep their emperor for ceremonial purposes only.

Civilian casualities in war are often a sad side-effect, but the goal at targeting them... simply for the effect, namely pain and anguish, is what defines modern day terrorism.

--------------------

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#5048770 - 12/11/05 04:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

We let them keep their emperor for ceremonial purposes only.

We could have done that without dropping two atomic bombs. The point was for them to surrender on our terms rather than negotiated terms, even if the two would have been the same.

Quote:

Civilian casualities in war are often a sad side-effect, but the goal at targeting them... simply for the effect, namely pain and anguish, is what defines modern day terrorism.

Believe me, if Americans knew for sure that nuking Mecca would neutralize terrorism against us and our allies now and forever, the vast VAST majority would be for it. Most Americans view most things on the basis of practicality and pragmatics -- at base your average American is no more noble than your average Jordanian -- they just happen to be in different situations with different perspectives.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?
-Henry Hazlitt in 'Economics in One Lesson'

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#5049050 - 12/11/05 06:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I have encountered a few zealous patriots in real life who honestly believe we should destroy Mecca and attack Iran with nuclear warheads (before they strike someone). This would certainly target civilians. In fact, there have been a few Shroomery regulars who have insisted on just as much. I believe poster Jesus Christ said he thinks it is okay to to kill innocents to achieve a political end. For example:

Quote:

Jesus Christ said: I play to win cowboy. I don't care about the rest. I am in it to win it, with the least amount of expenditure and US deaths. Achieve the objective and get out. Play dirty if you have too.

I would have bombed Al Jazeera. I wouldn't have done it formally. I would have blown them up and then released a tape on the internet and blamed it on the terrorists. The "terrorists" in my tape would have been claiming that Al Jazeera was too friendly to those hated Americans.

When the pope died I had a post that suggested it might be beneficial to bomb the pope's funeral and blame it on the terrorists. I think it could have done a lot to sway public opinion. The pope was loved in many countries and many cultures, including Arabia. He was probably the most loved pope in arabic history. Bombing him and pinning that on Bin Laden would have been a coup.

So, there you go.

Quote:

Gosh, what can it mean? As much as you wish it to be, it doesn't fall within liberal grey area. When a country polled admits that targeting civilians (terrorism) is justified 57 %, I'm sure their 60% confidence in Osama is purely for good and not any reference to their support of terrorism.

In case you forgot, the question that was polled was How much confidence do you have in Osama bin Laden?

This is an ambiguous question. I have confidence that OBL can attack the US - and this has been proven. I have confidence that OBL can inspire the extremists among the Muslims - this has been proven. I have "confidence" in such things regarding OBL, but yet I do not support him. You are mistaking the word confidence for support.

Quote:

It amazes me the lengths that terrorist apologetics, or should I say, terrorist allies, go to appease islamofacism. Twisting truths, playing dumb, and ignoring reality must be a real burden for these people.

Are you implying I am a "terrorist ally"?

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: Ancalagon]
    #5049499 - 12/11/05 08:11 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Haha Al-Qaeda is not being weakened. Quite the opposite infact. I believe the amount of english subtitled propaganda videos surfacing the internet is a reminder that Al Qaeda is planning to recruit english speaking mujahadeen.

The war on "terrorism" Is just a skirmish right now. The real shit is about to happen soon believe me. The Arab Mujahadeen consider the west to be crusaders and as long as our interests are over there and as long as we occupy their countries peacefully or an act of war. There will always be more mujahadeen than the marines in Iraq can kill, and the tactics the mujahadeen are using in Iraq.

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/

Quote:

Iraq, systems disruption is the 'secret sauce' of the insurgency. A series of relatively infrequent and small attacks have held the Iraqi electricity, oil, and water systems at nearly pre-war levels despite a massive reconstruction campaign. This success has fueled the insurgency by creating economic chaos and radically decreasing the legitimacy of both the US occupation and the new Iraqi government. These attacks boast the following attributes:
Easy, inexpensive, and safe. Almost none of infrastructure attackers have been caught or killed. Infrastructure networks are notoriously easy to destroy using ad hoc weapons and have a vast number of vulnerable points.
Fuels fragmentation. The decimation of primary services provides a way to fragment the target state's population. If cultural fault lines are present (Huntington), this will accelerate the descent to primary loyalties and conflict.
Fantastic ROIs. The network effect of infrastructure attacks can produce returns on investment in the thousands of percent.
How this works
Over time, systems disruption will become the most effective method by which virtual states subvert or coerce target nation-states. It does this by:
Leveraging external connections. Systems disruption uses the ties of globalization against the target state. By making it an unreliable business partner it hurts its ability to compete globally and retain relationships. These partners (often morally ambivalent markets), will put heavy pressure on the target state to resolve the crisis.
Minimizing moral opposition. Symbolic or body count centric attacks increase the moral staying power of target states. In contrast, the blame for sustained systems disruption typically rebounds onto the state itself. Since almost all wars in the future will be over marginal objectives (external to the life and death of the state or the central well being of its populace), attacks that radically increase costs without a corresponding increase in moral commitment have a high likelihood of success.
Riding urbanization. The growth of urbanization is a global megatrend. These urban centers are the economic lifeblood of a nation-state and typically the key points of connection to the world. Large cities, however, offer a green field of vulnerability to this method of attack. The larger the cities, the more reliant it is on key systems. Systems disruption can quickly collapse urban environments into disaster zones.

Quote:

CLEAR AND HOLD?
The current US approach in Iraq is to clear areas of insurgent activity and hold them to prevent their return. This is a redux of a 20th Century counter-insurgency method called oil spots (a variant is strategic hamlets). The idea is to tightly control select areas and return them to a vestige of normal life (under the assumption that this is what the people the vast majority of people in those areas want). As a method for achieving the articulated strategy for Iraq, it is markedly flawed. Some flaws in this approach can be seen in the recent history of Ramadi and Fallujah, both of which are currently being 'held' by US forces:
Attacks against Americans continue. 34 US troops have died in Ramadi since September. There are ongoing battles for control of the central roads (which are essential US supply routes). 11 Marines recently died from an IED blast on the outskirts of Fallujah.
An open source insurgency exists in both cities with multiple Iraqi groups operating in concert. In Ramadi, al Qaeda has moved to a support, training, and financing role.
The city has a robust and competitive market for violence. Both cities have 50% + unemployment. The current market price for violence are only $200 for the death of an American and $50 to emplace an IED.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1542824,00.html

Since Saddam Who when deposed conveniently Secured contracts with proffessional hitmen from all over the world especially Chechnya.

I hate to say fellas but were gonna lose Iraq. We aint gonna win that war.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Muslims are terrorists. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #5049525 - 12/11/05 08:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Iowahawk Guest Commentary
by Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi
Senior VP, Al-Qaeda In Iraq

What's the fizz, homeslice?

I realize it's been long-time no-blog, but the dung continues to roll downhill here at the B-town office, and the revised budget doesn't cover pooper scoopers. My lovable 'tards keep opening the splodeygram eVites from Team Satan, so let's just say Zarkman's been keepin' it on the downlow.

Man, I swear I could almost tolerate this shit if all I had to deal with was the infidels and their local Iraqi ho's. Sure, they'll pop a tomahawk cap in your ass, but you can kinda understand where they're coming from. Upside, you have that fine-ass virgin coochie waiting for you in Paradise. But nooooo, Zarkman also has to cope with his own "team." Holy fucking prophet, with jihadis like these who needs enemies?

Let me 'shplain it fer ya. Like last month, when a couple of the French recruits knocked on my cubicle while I was filling out the Q3 casualty spreadsheet. "Um, Monsieur Zarqawi, we would like to request a transfer to the Paris office."

Okay, so I'm like looking over at Khalid, trying not to laugh. "mmm, okayyyy, any particular reason?"

"Well, sir, since we are French, and France is hot right now, um, and we know the territory and all, we just, like, thought our jihad org skill development would be, well better in the, uh...Paris..."

"Mmm hmm. And what skills would those be?"

"Well, uh, you know. Car burning, subway Jew beating, things like that. People skills."

Shit, I though I was gonna spray some Mecca-Cola through my nose when I saw Khalid behind them, doing that throat-slash thingy with his hook, but I kept it together. "Sure! Sounds like a plan, guys! Umm, why don't you go with Khalid. He'll take you out back and have you fill out the transfer forms." Long story short, they're back in Paris. Torsos, at least.

In fairness I guess you expect that kind of pussified goatshit from French recruits, even when they're shahids. Weasels or not, at least they have enough sense to try to save their own asses. But man, then there are these crazy fucking Saudi and Yemeni and Syrian assholes. Those guys are so stupid and horny for Paradise poontang that they're already blowing themselves up before they get their luggage unloaded from the courtesy van. We got a little joke here at the office:

What's the last thing a Saudi says to a Syrian before they met Allah?

"What does this button do?"

I'm telling you, If you were around these felchers 10 minutes you'd be convinced we need to rethink this whole marrying-in-the-clan thing. And, along with the stupid, comes the gullibility. Zawahiri, in all his motivational wisdom, bought a Dish Network subscription for the office so we could get the CNN and MSNBC feeds. "Good for morale," or something like that. Oh yeah, brilliant move there, Ayman. Next time some of my clueless shitheads decide to attack the "demoralized and broken" Team Satan after watching the Chris Matthews Show, maybe you can help stuff the remains into the Ziplocs and write the goddamn thank-you notes.

Which brings up another thing: those worthless Satanland dhimmis. Yeah, I know they mean well, but Allah save us all from these cocksuckers' "help." I suppose you heard about the infidel peace creeps we snatched last week. Nice little PR coup, huh? Well, you try being in a cramped office with a bunch of smelly Unitarian hippies from Austin bitching about "vegan optional meals" and demanding "natural fiber wrist ropes." Mohammed H. Prophet, I swear that beheading deadline can't come soon enough.

So you wanna talk idiots? Sunshine, I am fucking soaking in 'em. I thought Big Daddy Saddam could relate, so I IM'd him last week. A lotta fucking help that was:

ZARKMAN_385:dude sup
SPIDEYHOLE_999: zup bizich howz da jihad lol
ZARKMAN_385: its ok
SPIDEYHOLE_999: fokkin liar yalls r pwn3d!!!!!!! PIMP LOL
ZARKMAN_385: fokk u homes u r da one in jail
SPIDEYHOLE_999: dude least i get 2 eat
SPIDEYHOLE_999: how r da recruits
ZARKMAN_385: fokkin dumb azzholezzzz
SPIDEYHOLE_999: hear ya dude they r teh suck
ZARKMAN_385: need hlp plz how do i beat USA???? need cheat codez dude
SPIDEYHOLE_999: dont ask me bro
SPIDEYHOLE_999: i cant even get clean drawers lol
SPIDEYHOLE_999: Ramsey sez tlk 2 DNC maybe intrvw on CNN??
SPIDEYHOLE_999: gtg bro visitor day
ZARKMAN_385: awesum whoz visitin
SPIDEYHOLE_999: galloway kofi and chirac
SPIDEYHOLE_999: they bringin pornos
ZARKMAN_385: kewl!!! dont drop da soap homes lol

Okay, I know I'm beginning to sound like a depressed broken record here, but consider this: the elections are still on, and even that worthless fat fuck al-Sadr has put down the halwa and waddled over to join the infidel democracy bullshit. I'm starting to get paranoid about my job security because OBL stopped returning my emails a month ago. Yeah, I've heard the rumor that he's dead, but either way it looks like I'll be lucky if the bonus this year is "Zarkman lives to see the Texas-USC game."

Anyhoo, gotta close, my Zarky-sense is tingling and that usually means jarheads in the neighborhood. Before I split, isn't it close to that big infidel holiday where you give each other free shit? Especially if they're needy? Just so you know, we're running low on a lot of stuff: underwear, ammo, electrical wiring, sterile gauze, stuff like that. You kuffars are always bragging about your holiday cheer, but the only package we've gotten this year is that a cheesy "Hang In There Baby" poster from Howard Dean.

December 09, 2005 | Permalink | TrackBack (1)
http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/

Overheard inside a Ramadi bunker, Saturday, December 10

First militant: ?I confess to being quite dispirited this day, Fahad. For if the grapevine is to be believed, Iraqi locals?our own Arab brethren (peace be upon them)?turned over brother Amir Khalaf Fanoos to the infidel occupiers, siding with the West in this great war to restore the Caliphate and return the Arab world to its long dormant greatness and preeminence.?

Second militant: ?Yes, but Isa?beleaguered people often become confused about their loyalties in times of war. Some will change sides and actively fight for the enemy; others will despair and hide themselves, rendered impotent by their own torn allegiances. This has happened throughout the history of warfare?and so it is to be expected that during our glorious struggle, a handful of Iraqi dogs would surrender to the will of the Great Satan, with his promises of technological marvel and televised, high-definition porn. Just as we have benefitted from those infidels who?ve become so enthralled by the romanticism of resistance and with the flowing silk finery of the noble, patriarchal Other that they have taken up our cause, however much they protest that obvious fact.?

First militant: ?Ah! You mean like Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean??

Second militant: ?Like Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean, precisely.?

Second militant: ?Allah be praised.?
http://www.proteinwisdom.com/index.php/weblog/entry/19504/#comments

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion