Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
Re: Horse manure w/out casing [Re: Holydiver]
    #5043803 - 12/10/05 11:40 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Also:  What is the black dark shit on the upper right cap?  Seems unlikely that mold would already be forming. :shrug:

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Horse manure w/out casing [Re: D4NK]
    #5043848 - 12/10/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

D4NK said:
heaviest was only 24.7 grams :frown:

That is because the substrate is small. Try mixing 50/50 straw poo. Then put 4 inches in the bottom of a 124 quart tub, and spawn with 7 jars birdseed.

you wont be dissapointed.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #5043852 - 12/10/05 11:54 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

D4NK said:
Also:  What is the black dark shit on the upper right cap?  Seems unlikely that mold would already be forming. :shrug:

cant tell, prolly spores.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #5044146 - 12/10/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

D4NK said:

Looks exactly like bacterial blotch.  I usually get one per flush for unknown reasons, and it looks just like that.  Is the cap slightly mutated looking?  If so, then that's it.  It's safe to dry + ingest, not to worry.  If it was spore droppings, I'd expect to see it on more than just one cap.

OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
Re: Horse manure w/out casing [Re: Holydiver]
    #5044168 - 12/10/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

It wasn't spore droppings for sure.  It is mutated a decent amount, I'm sure thats what it is holydiver, thanks.  :thumbup:

EDIT:  Total dry weight will be posted when ready.  Any guesses?  5 shrooms to the winner!

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

Edited by D4NK (12/10/05 01:02 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #5044192 - 12/10/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

half ounce

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate