Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Beef Jerky, Herb Grinder, pH Test Strips, Salvia, Shpongle, Syrian Rue, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5041178 - 12/09/05 10:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright well I think I'm gonna take 90mLs. That's three times the suggested daily intake of vitamin C.

I'll probably take it in an hour and 20 minutes I'm thinking

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5041360 - 12/09/05 11:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright guys I just took 90mLs of the BC concentrate.

I'm gonna eat the mushrooms in about 55 minutes.

Offlineshroomed
Stranger
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5041849 - 12/10/05 12:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just curious, but does anyone think this would work with lsd?

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: shroomed]
    #5042440 - 12/10/05 02:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm pretty sure MAOIs and LSD cancel each other out.

But yeah, it didn't work too well.

The hallucinations weren't as clear as when I did an eighth of these mushrooms. I'm feeling pretty cold right now... but maybe I'll post more tomorrow.

Offlineshneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5042992 - 12/10/05 07:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

After reading the amazing Gummihuaska post I became very anxious to try it as soon as possible.
I checked several supermarkets but the only Ribena I could find was the Original with 6% juice content.
Yet, looks like I've found a perfect analog - frozen black currant berries from a local Russian food store.
I meshed the berries, mixed them with some Ribena Original to make it more liquid and drank 2 cups. Also, I have taken 2 Aurorix tablets.
Shrooms that I had were in my growbox, but for some reason they were not growing well and withered just after reaching 3-4 cm height. I picked all of them and their weight combined to 27g.
Not much, especially taking into account their miserable looks.
I mixed the shrooms in a mixer with 2 cups of lemon and grapefruit juice and left them to stay.
1 hour after taking the black currant juice and Aurorix I drank 1 cup of the shroom juice, leaving the second one to take later if needed.
That was the WISEST thing I could do.

Black currant works, that is for sure.
I have tried shrooms with lemon/lime juice, with harmala, aurorix, passionflower extract, etc.
This time it was like never before. I was swept, trampled, smashed and humiliated. I am terrified with a thought that I could take 2 cups at once. That was a real near and beyond death experience, both spiritually and physically.
Yes, black currant works. But people, DO BE CAREFUL.
I'll post the trip details in a couple of days, I still sweat cold when recalling it.
Here is the technical description:
- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: I have been tripping on mushrooms for 2 years - 20-30? trips. 2 LSD trips. 20-30 Salvia experiences (plain leaf?5x-10x-20x). Ololiuqui seeds ? 10 seeds just once. 2 Iboga powder trips (8g, 20g). Lots of herbal psychoactive experiments. Hash ? hundreds of times. Cannabis drunk and eaten ? hundreds of times. When I was younger I tried everything that was available: barbiturates, opium smoked/eaten/intravenuously, acetone inhalations and lots of other bullshit. I?m a proud pot smoker for roughly 24 years.
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: 5 weeks ago - Ps.cub 3g dry + 3g Syrian rue; 4 weeks ago - 20g iboga powder; 2 weeks ago - 3g Syrian rue + 10g MHRB
- Black Currant Juice brand: about 200-250g fresh (frozen) berries mixed with 1 cup of Ribena Original (6%) - - Juice Quantity: 400-450 g
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis homegrown
- Mushrooms Quantity: appr. 14 gr. fresh
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): No, my first crop.
- Hours since last meal: 24 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): No, mixed in a blender with lemon and grapefruit juice
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, for 30 minutes, 250ml pure lemon juice + 200ml grapefruit juice.
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): ABSOLUTELY
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 4X-5X
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 3X-4X
- Estimated total potency: 6X-10X?
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 10 mins.
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 15-20 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 2-4 hours
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 6 hours
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 12 hours

Offlineshneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: shneck]
    #5043031 - 12/10/05 08:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Tryptonaut wrote:
?hem, Shnek - you say you took Moclobemide, a reversible monoamine oxidase inhibitor, before you took the shrooms. That voids the whole Black Currant Juice experiment because you already magnify the mushrooms with this strong pharmaceutical MAOI...

No, Trypto, it does not void anything at all. I took lemon/lime mushies with aurorix (moclobemide) quite a few times. This time it was the SAME COMBO + black currant. Subjectively it is 3-4 times stronger THAN THE SAME COMBO w/o currant.
There could be other significant things that might have affected the purity of the test, the major one being that the shrooms I took last time were 1st flush of a new growbox. I compared them to other shrooms which might be weaker, - yet, I doubt the difference in strength could be so huge - they should have been called Cryptonite Cubensis then. Also, the character of the trip was much different from anything I ever experienced before - I even suspect that could it be some mush infection? Matter is that this flush looks quite strange, shrooms are withered, they didn't grow over 3-5 cm, the caps did not open at all, their colour was bluish with some dark almost black speckles, and stuff. I understand there are lots of factors, but I do not own a test lab, so that's the test as it went - far from being objective, yet the only one I had.
Anyway, there is another thing I also wanted to add here.
Yesterday I did it again, no aurorix and 8g fresh mushrooms.
It was just 2 times weaker than the previous trip on 14 grams (note that no aurorix did not seem to influence the potency at all), but the trip character was exactly the same.
They both were absolutely the BADDEST trips I ever had.
Bad in the sense of the ultimate pain and suffering they gave me both times, especially the last time with less shroomz.
But as almost every time with the shrooms, bad trips become real gifts when you think them over afterwards.
These both trips helped me a LOT to understand my bad psychological condition, and they gave me clear tips on what I must do to fix my situation ASAP.
Of course, it might be my own problem that influenced the trip as well. Still, this problem is quite old, yet I have never experienced anything close in my previous trips, even the "bad" ones. I'm really lucky that I haven't done any physical damage to myself, but it was close.
Everything I wrote above is to warn you that maybe the black currant changes somehow your trip and makes it very insightful but no fun at all.
Just be careful with it, might well need more research.
Will try to post the report tomorrow, you will definitely understand better what I tried to explain here.
P.S. Yes, the part I wondered about was the "Gummi". Maybe it has something to do with Gummy Bears? Some kind of cartoon characters, I guess.
Peace.

Offlineshneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: shneck]
    #5043033 - 12/10/05 08:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, finally I made it:

First effects started creeping over me almost immediately - in 10 minutes I knew something was coming and this time it felt very much different from anything I had experienced before. The usual slight initial nausea gained more of a psychological than physical character. Do not really know how to explain it, but the speedy rush and sheer beastly power of it made me feel a bit uneasy. I'm a 20-odd year pothead, and pot used to help me in cases of any substance overdose, so I thought it better to start rolling a joint to calm myself down if needed.
It was less than 15 min from the start, and yet I have already felt certain difficulty in fixing my papirosa roach which had never happened to me before. Usually it's almost a reflex action when the hands know how to do it with no instructions from the brain needed.
Anyway, I managed it somehow, and just a few minutes later I lit it 'cause I started feeling more and more alarmed with the planetary energy of the psilocin advance. I have to mention that usually I smoke my first one after I've peaked and on.
When I killed the joint I felt no usual relaxing effect, and the cannabis-produced visual myst kept not more than a few minutes. I could literally see how the psilocin ripped all the MJ effects apart, and 20 minutes after the launch my eyesight was all incredibly crisp and detailed again; 10 minutes later I was aboard the crazy Blain-the-Train rushing headlong.
I stayed in my flat which was very cosy and which always perfectly suited my trips before. Music playing was a compilation of Orb, Ozric Tentacles, Oorzhak Siberian chants and similar stuff.
The nausea has passed, only to be replaced with stomach heaviness. Quite suddenly I realized that my vision changed again significantly and reality around me acquired a strange faceted nature. Time was progressing in a sort of jerky and uneven fashion like water pumped irregularly by a huge invisible pump. Every 'stroke' was marked by an increase in facetiousness of my vision to an extent when everything started looking like incredibly detailed mosaic. The music made me more and more nervous, yet strangely I could not make myself grab the remote and switch it off. Luckily, the disk was running to the end and I felt enormous relief when it stopped.
The relief did not last for more than a moment though. I cast a look at the wall clock - 40-something min from the start only.
Feeling more and more anxious I could not find a place to accommodate myself, finally I put on my shoes and coat and decided to take a walk to the park behind my house.
I live on a 3rd floor; when I closed the door behind me and started descending, I noticed that the stairs were gone and I was in a weird cave-like shimmering place which I have never seen before. I was so amazed that it did not even occur to me that I could switch on the lights, and I proceeded down the weird hobbit-like hole in darkness. Well, darkness it wasn't at all. It looked like kind of mother-of-pearl tunnel spiraling down for miles. It took me aeooons to get to the ground floor, but that was one of the most amazing experiences, I felt like Alice entering the well in the ground, the walls were glimmering with a phosphorous glow and strangest subtle sounds echoed in the dark around.
Finally, I popped out into the street and stopped right there stunned to my bollocks by the indescribably magnificent view that unfolded.
There I stood like 5-10-20? mins just watching the streetlights, the breathing trees and bushes, all extremely, unbelievably faceted and weavery. By that time every individual "facet" gained a halo around it, and I could hardly discern the objects around - imagine that you look through a stocking on your head and the stocking is glowing blue-green-purple, that's kind of close.
When I moved my head, halos moved along leaving disappearing traces, and for the first time in my life I felt an eye-orgasm.
All of a sudden a horrible feeling of something extremely wrong fell on me, and a moment later it took a form of ugly sounds of loud pop-music coming from the house opposite the street. It must have been there all the time but I noticed it only then and it made me shudder, so rude and false and repulsive it was.
To boot, I suddenly became aware that it was raining, and my feet felt wet, and all in all I started feeling greatest discomfort.
I turned back and almost ran half the block back to my house, up the no-more-mysterious stairs and back into my flat.
I thought I was tripping hardest before, but I knew it was just a start as soon as I was back inside.
When I switched the lights on everything was floating in a thick orange haze. I staggered to the sofa, pulled off the coat, threw the shoes off, studded on the sofa, shaking with cold and trying to warm my wet feet.
The lights were unbearable, so I switched them off, cuddled under the blanket and tried to comfort myself.
That was not an easy thing to do at all. The stomach felt incredibly heavy, and the overall gloomy and uneasy mood was setting in over me quickly. My head was throbbing, I heard the strangest squeaky sounds inside my very brain. The trip was now going locomotive pace, and I started experiencing some momentary lapses of reason which were becoming more and more frequent and frightening.
And then the "bad" part began.

Edited by shneck (06/24/11 07:42 AM)

Offlineshneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5043034 - 12/10/05 08:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was lying on a sofa, curled under a blanket. The cold feeling has passed. With my eyes closed, my head under the blanket, I was in complete darkness, all alone. The screeching high-pitched noises inside my head have already become harmonic and rhythmical, forming an eery neuromusic. I had the craziest CEV's of monstrous miriad-colored tentacle-like things squirming at an incredible speed in fractal continuum. They fell on me in beautiful unearthly colours and shapes of "3D-turbo" standing-out nature and fluorescence and stuff that all of you trippers well know, but they did seem to entertain me at all.
Then, I have found out that there were two independent observing "me's" where I used to have just one. Remarkably, the multiple "me's" did not bring along any perceptual chaos, moreover, amidst all the raging havoc there flicked a feeling of cold intellectual pleasure in gaining access to multiple worlds of perception.
Gradually, one of the "me's" started registering low metal screeches, and at some point "I" first knew of, and then started "seeing" tiny comma-like entities that were the screeches' source. Then I understood that I "saw" my brain from inside, and it "looked" like a huge labyrinth of eery hanging neurons-axons-receptors, moss-like, snail-eyes-capped stems, ivy coloured threads disappearing in the darkness. The "commas" were obviously the "psilocibes" aka "little shpongles" peeking once and again from out of different caches and niches and corners, uttering strange reverberating sounds that ripped the menacing silence with a camertone sharpness.
By and by, the tentacles and the "psilocybes" were gone. Actually, everything was gone except for the dark void.
No feeling of a heavy peaking pace left. Just screaming silence.
From that moment and on I am not very much sure of what followed. Below is a version based on rags of memories left of the experience.
After the silence and loneliness set in I(?) was left alone with my(?) thoughts. Subjectively, time was 1-1.30 hours since the start, but I not for sure. It felt terribly alone, like nothing existed, or rather everything, the whole universe has vanished, what remained was only an entity I will call "myself" for no better word, and the pitch-black darkness around. The "myself" kept rapidly dissolving, disintegrating with every passing moment. Like I said, the rush was long gone, but I now would give everything I had to change it back for this nothingness. One after another, thoughts were streaming to slowly melt into nothingness, and it felt like less and less of them were left and soon I would run out of them all. Memories of close people and friends died one by one right after being thought, gone forever and it was the last time I would remember them. Remnants of conscience popped up the notion of "ego dissolution" and the message "there is nothing to be afraid of...", which both immediately turned into dust themselves, and then I said goodbye to my last thought which was my name.
I was completely blank. Technically, there was no "I" any more.
Then the most horrible stage followed. I mean it was absolutely the most terrifying and scary state that I have ever went through in my whole life.
When my name was gone, the speed of the rush was back, and zillionfold. The processing entity, "I" was comprised of a mere couple of insanely racing ideomorphs, and a feeling of a supersonic vertical ascent of thinking process to unreachable shining heights, black shining heights. The perception gaps were becoming more and more frequent, and every time the thinking was back, it was just "Why? Why is life? What is this all about? and what for? What is "good"? "bad"? and the like.
Then it became still worse. Thoughts were back, only steroid-pumped now, all having same mood of running an endless crooked circle and getting no answer while it seems so close all the time.
Parallel thoughts were of a complete absolute freedom which did not give any joy, and this absolute freedom was becoming more absolute than a moment ago and on and on, till it became one white piercing light that shone forever, and I growled in unexplainable pain, the psychological pain of a magnitude far over any physical pain ever experienced in my life.
That is when I think I silently screamed and screamed for endless microseconds and I have a flash of a memory of that moment when it felt like I was born into something absolutely out of all times and worlds, into Another being.
This is when I start remembering more bits and pieces. I remember making bubbling noises, now standing in the middle of the room, now lying on a sofa again and trying to pierce the glass of my table with my hand. Or thinking about the table glass as well as everything in the universe being just constellations of particles with nothingness in between, and other terrifying snapshots that won't fit into the longest report.
One of the most scary moments was related to juggling the idea of death - is it worth trying? What is there beyond the threshold?
And the scariest was the peak, when I saw madness, and I went in, and I felt the full taste of insanity, the taste of being locked inside your brain beating the walls of the scull with no chance to ever get out.

Edited by shneck (06/24/11 08:58 AM)

Offlineshneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5043036 - 12/10/05 08:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

When I came back I was standing in the middle of my room, dazed, staggering and confused. I looked around. The blanket was on the floor, the stand-lamp toppled and broken, ash-tray pieces lying amidst the broken cigarettes and crumbles of pot scattered all around.
I felt utmost horror. I looked at the clock, it was already half past 3 or 4 am, can't remember exactly.
I looked into the mirror and the horror came back in full. My face was deformed, I felt pieces of my teeth in my mouth, my jaw looked broken. I had a big shine on my forehead and my left hand was injured quite heavily, probably because of my experiments in piercing objects around.
I took the remaining half of the lemon/shroom juice that was left, shaking at the idea of what could have happened if I took it all, then ran to the bathroom and tossed it into the sink almost in a panic fit. I felt enormous tension in the middle of my stomach and I thought that I just needed to force myself to shit or to puke cause this tension was psychological and I needed to get rid of it as soon as I could. I managed to puke 2 times and I did felt just a bit better.
I washed my face and then I knew I was still tripping! and hard!
The walls, furniture, the floor, the ceiling - everything was morphing insanely, so I had to crawled back to my bed through all that swarming fractal jungle.
I was lying there till the afternoon brooding on the sense of my living; I saw my organism as a container once full of life-force and empty, weak and useless now, and lots of other deep and unhappy thoughts. The last effects disappeared by 8-9 am. Still, until late evening I felt not myself, and my only thoughts were about the cruelty of existence which has no other purpose than living through some number of years, rotting and finally be gone like never existed.
I felt extremely sad. The only positive thing was that I did not want to smoke at all. I'm a regular smoker, 20-25 cigs per day for more than 20 years, but now it's over two weeks that I do not smoke (tobacco) and I do not feel any desire to.

So, that's more or less how it went.
Pardon for the long post.

Of course, the description sucks against the actual experience because  psychedelic experiences just can't be rendered adequately in writing, yet if you have tripped yourself you will get the idea ok.
I just wanted to remind everybody that sometimes we eat mushrooms, and sometimes it's vice versa.
Proceed with caution!

Peace.

Edited by shneck (06/24/11 09:16 AM)

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger

#5043245 - 12/10/05 10:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for that impressive report shneck.

"This time it was like never before. I was swept, trampled, smashed and humiliated. I am terrified with a thought that I could take 2 cups at once. That was a real near and beyond death experience, both spiritually and physically."

You are the second person to speak like that about a trip with BC juice...out of 2 who have tested it by now.

It's a pity that using Aurorix. It's good that you had tested Aurorix with lemon juice before too, so that you can compare. It's good that you used real black currants juice from fresh BCs too. You say you ate 200-250gr. of black currants + 1 cup of Ribena, which is pretty close to the 275ml. suggested in the patent.

Good work. :thumbup::thumbup:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: infinitedot]
    #5043683 - 12/10/05 01:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well I don't know.

Maybe I should have taken more BC juice. I was hesitant because I don't know if you can have an adverse reaction to taking too much vitamin C or what.

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger

#5044550 - 12/10/05 04:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No worries, at least you tried Heavytoilet. :thumbup:

The old pharmacological saying applies here: Everything is toxic. At the right dose.

I also think maybe you should have drank more juice, but now we have got another interesting data too: 90ml. of Ribena Original might not be enough to induce the desired effects.

Pauling, winner of 2 Nobel prizes, chemistry and peace, himself reportedly took at least 12,000 mg daily and raised the amount to 40,000 mg if symptoms of a cold appear. That's 80-200 times the recommended dayly amount of Vitamin C.

Everybody criticized because of his hypervitaminosis proposal as an aid to fight cancer. Recently it has been proved that Vitamin C stops cancer development.

Anyway, more tests are needed to deduce any valid conclusions.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: infinitedot]
    #5044563 - 12/10/05 04:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright, well next time I'll maybe just drink the last 410mLs.

Although, if it takes a bottle and a half of this stuff to double the effects, it wouldn't be cost worthy for me to do so. Since a bottle and a half would cost about 10 or 11 bucks (not to mention the cost of mushrooms), and I can get an eighth for $10.

And one of the reasons that I didn't do more, was someone in the Shroomery irc chat said I'd get terrible diarrhea if I took 4 times the daily amount of vitamin C. I guess they had no idea what they were talking about.

Edited by HeavyToilet (12/10/05 04:32 PM)

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger

#5044832 - 12/10/05 06:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

"Vitamin C is water soluble and is regularly excreted by the body. Therefore, toxicity is very rare. Amounts greater than 2,000 mg/day, however, are not recommended because such high doses can lead to stomach upset and diarrhea."
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002404.htm

In 275 ml. of the recommended pure BC juice to drink there are 550 mg. of Vitamin C, so it's safe.

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger

#5044867 - 12/10/05 06:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

About the potentiation, though it's hard to say, Shneck estimates a total potency of 6X-10X, which agrees with the previous incubaby's estimate. Way more than just a 2X. Anyway, in my opinion, though it looks promising, no serious conclusions can be drawn yet.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #5045640 - 12/10/05 09:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hmmmm... im begining to wonder if BC ALONE isnt powerful enough to make a huge difference but that becomes exponential when you mix two potentiators

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #5051971 - 12/12/05 01:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Underhillmaster said:
BC juice will be acidic enough to start the psylocybin conversion process.  I experimented with cranberry juice for a year before discovering lemon juice.  Cranberry's ph is a bit over 3, so not as acidic as BC.  Since BC juice may be hard to come by in some places in the states, we need to find an online source :smile:

i could probably arrange for some 100% bc juice (just pressed juce from the berries with the gink still in it.. its manifactured here in my country, same as pure apple juice, i think its ecological and free from preservatives.

its sold in one litre pacs, but i would have to check prices and such (i seem to remember thta they are quite pricey (like around threeor four dollars). it also depends on how much people will be wanting. if many peopel want it... i suppose i could buy directly from the suplier, and get a better price.

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Edited by Mindzpore (12/12/05 01:48 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: Mindzpore]
    #5052899 - 12/12/05 05:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well thats about what i payed here...
and it was 37%, id be willing to go in on it, maybe we could organize a group buy, where exacly is your country?
the only thing im worried about is shipping

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5055911 - 12/13/05 05:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i live in scandinavia, but yesterday i checked the store where i used to buy the stuff (two - three years ago) and i coulndt find it.

i will check a few other shops, or even contact the manifacturer (if there is enough interest).

it might even be possible to get hold of a concentrated version (pure juice that has been concentrated - ie. more than 100%) allthough im not sure how the concentration process would affect the compounds we are interested in.

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: Mindzpore]
    #5056200 - 12/13/05 09:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dont know, and i wouldnt, dot... would you care to enlightne us juicemaster?

word has come down that i will be once agian voyaging to the outer limits of azwethinkweiz this weekend...

i will try out just BC juice this time, we'll see how that goes

though it might not be till next weekend becuase ive been itching to drop this acid... well see how it works out

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Beef Jerky, Herb Grinder, pH Test Strips, Salvia, Shpongle, Syrian Rue, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience