Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Could somebody draw me a simple picture of a tank please (w reward)?
    #5041921 - 12/10/05 08:07 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I am kinda crap at computer art. I just want a simple drawing of a tank that looks something like this:

url=http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/05-49/419467102-tank.jpg][/url]

or even something simpler without the wheels. I want to make a t-shirt that says

right wing

[picture}]

think tank

I will send a t-shirt to the person who draws me the picture I put on it. I am going to make 3 altogether. One for me, one for my partner and one for you (just incase you were thinking I was going to use your art for profit)

:smile:

enotake2

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Edited by enotake2 (12/10/05 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Could somebody draw me a picture? [Re: enotake2]
    #5041927 - 12/10/05 08:09 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

It maybe needs thicker black lines so the lines of the tank are kinda the same width as the writting. if that makes sence. I think that would be effective.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

#5042904 - 12/10/05 01:11 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Could somebody draw me a picture? [Re: lobotomix]
    #5042945 - 12/10/05 01:45 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Nah I want something quite specific. Like an almost cartoon like drawing. Very simple.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5043089 - 12/10/05 04:02 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

like that?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Could somebody draw me a picture? [Re: kotik]
    #5044458 - 12/10/05 10:55 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

:\ guess not...

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleA3eyedfish
mycophile
 User Gallery

Loc: Wut some people Call Par...
    #5044467 - 12/10/05 10:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i think what he wants is a tank, ( like hand drawn, kid style genre ) in a computer formated file so the tee shirt guy can use the pic to program the machine to print the shirts.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Could somebody draw me a picture? [Re: A3eyedfish]
    #5045248 - 12/11/05 02:42 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

whatever, thats what i came up with.

--------------------

InvisibleA3eyedfish
mycophile
 User Gallery

Loc: Wut some people Call Par...
    #5045609 - 12/11/05 04:06 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

right on

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

#5045643 - 12/11/05 04:17 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, I like it but I reckon it would be better if the end of the cannon looked like it was the same width all the way round rather than bigger underneath and if it was parallel with the ground. Would that be easy to do? I found a picture on the net that is sort of what I want though I couldn't get a larger size image but I thought I would post it anyway.

--------------------

Offlinedjurg
Lurker King

Loc: Canada,Quebec,Montreal
Re: Could somebody draw me a simple picture of a tank please (w reward)? [Re: enotake2]
    #5046442 - 12/11/05 08:48 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Perhaps ya could settle for a shotgun?

Got a little inspired while watching Lord of wars.

--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5047619 - 12/11/05 07:04 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

How would this be?

Something like this perhaps?

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
Re: Could somebody draw me a simple picture of a tank please (w reward)? [Re: enotake2]
    #5047704 - 12/11/05 07:34 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thats just a sketch I did in five minutes...if you see any potential in that, let me know, I can add color, make it more detailed, pretty much anything you want if you let me know where to go from here...

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Edited by Kaleidoscope (12/11/05 07:35 PM)

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Could somebody draw me a simple picture of a tank please (w reward)? [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5050757 - 12/12/05 09:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey. I actually quite like it. I don't reckon it needs colour. Though I reckon it would look better if you moved the square on the end about 2mm down the shaft. Is it possible to just make the lines around the top two boxes a bit more uniform in width? Show me with the square moved down anyway  :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5051625 - 12/12/05 07:02 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

:strokebeard:

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Re: Could somebody draw me a simple picture of a tank please (w reward)? [Re: OJK]
    #5052698 - 12/12/05 11:36 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

by move it down the shaft 2mm, do you mean shorten the shaft or have it more like your original drawing midway down the shaft?

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
    #5053433 - 12/13/05 01:37 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

click on the thumb to see the full size. I tryed to work with what I think you meant.

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Could somebody draw me a simple picture of a tank please (w reward)? [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5065641 - 12/15/05 11:22 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey. It looks like you made the lines around the projectile more uniform but not the parts above the wheels. Can you do the lines above the wheels as well. I like the projectile now.

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

#5065643 - 12/15/05 11:24 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Actually I think I would prefer if it all had a hand drawn quality or all had a geometric quality. You choose.

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Could somebody draw me a simple picture of a tank please (w reward)? [Re: djurg]
    #5065646 - 12/15/05 11:26 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Perhaps ya could settle for a shotgun?

Then you wouldn't get the play on words on 'tank" :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder