Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Where have you been?
    #504061 - 12/29/01 12:06 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The Mental Dimension

This is a spectacular dimension! Iridescent rivers of sound
bounded by rainbow shores of pulsating light. Thoughts appear as
kaleidoscopic patterns of light and sound. You walk across fields
of ideas under a sparkling crystal sky of inspiration. If you
enter this world don't try to rationalise or understand it, or you
may go mad, for it is beyond human understanding. Just accept it
all, go with the flow and enjoy it!

This dimension is what, I believe, the ancient Vikings called the
famed "Rainbow Bridge" into Asgard. It truly looks and feels as
if you are walking up a rainbow into some wonderful world where
the Gods must surely dwell.

Exist here in wondrous amazement. Let loose the child within you
to play in this fairy wonderland. Everything feels real and
solid. Time is even further distorted here than in the Astral and
reality is kaleidoscopic.

-

The above was written by a man called Robert Bruce who wrote a book about Astral Projection. This is one of the many dimensions he describes. Do you think it is real? If he believes it exists, is that good enough for you? I'm trying to get there, but I have yet to experience any dimension apart from this one...I thought I Astral Projected before but looking back, it was probably a dream.

I think that every experience is valid, and if he experienced it then it was, to some degree "real". Whatever "real" means.

Can you Astral Project? Do you think that there are specific layers of dimensions that you can travel to? Places that other people can experience with you?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: Where have you been? [Re: Revelation]
    #504098 - 12/29/01 01:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I've had one really good, memorable OOBE or astral projection, as far back as 1973. So did my best friend from early childhood. The physical world was pretty much intact except for silvery-bluish shifting light and no distinct edges on objects. I think the landscapes, flora and fauna of the astral planes as desribed by Robert Monroe and others are not objective realms. I mean, we have this 'consensual' reality that most of us agree on, by and large, but I think that there are states of mind in the spectrum of lucid dreaming/delirium, that are taken for astral planes. Both my friend and I 'shot' back to our physical bodies with a powerful jolt in the navel region, and one of those convulsive movements like you're falling (upon 'falling' asleep). We both had this happen when we realized that we were in two places at the same time. I experienced fear, he did not. I mention his experience because I believe him (we've been friends since 1955, age 2). It was a useful experience at the beginning of my spiritual quest because it allayed fear of death - I knew that I had been out-of-the-body - but my conception was still constricted to the experience of a body - an astral body - yet, as I looked down from mid air, a dozen feet from the ground, several feet outside my bedroom window, I could not see my body, yet I was aware of the silvery astral overlay upon my neighborhood.

Like the movie 'Ghost,' the astral plane is intermediary, like the Bardo or Intermediate Realm described in the Tibetan Book of the Dead. Patrick Swazy had to right a wrong (one of the Grateful Dead) before moving into the light of the Causal Plane which apparently becomes formless (and out of which form emerges through the astral into the physical). Attachment to the physical, with its appetites creates the Realm of Hungry Ghosts in Tibetan and Chinese lore, like the ghosts in 'Ghost,' or the entities in 'Poltergeist.' These writers did their occult homework. Even terms like "Body of Christ" or 'Incorruptible Body' (Corpus Incoruptibilis) or 'glorified body' in Christianity should probably not be imagined as a form so much as a 'condition' of existence. However, the notion of a body extending in Infinite 'directions' is too discontinuous for most people and frightens them. A 'Plenum Void,' which is fullness of Being, rather than empty, is incomprehensible, but remains the ultimate hope of 'gnostic' Christians (Resurrected Body), Vajrayana Buddhists (Diamond Body), Hasidic Jews (the Body of Adam Kadmon - the Kabbalistic Tree of Life), and others. The astral body must ultimately be left behind (on the Kabbalistic Sephira 'Yesod' on the Tree of Life.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
    #504141 - 12/29/01 02:48 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hello yesterday morning I woke early and rang my mum then went beck to bed .

After going to sleep again I experienced dreams in which I became conscious to varying degrees .

At one point I panicked and wanted to awake my body and tried hard to do so by attempting to hit myself and slap myself I even tried to climb out of bed in a semi-lucid state of near wakefullnes I THOUGHT THAT I HAD GOT UP AND THAT I WAS SITTING ON MY BED WHEN I ACTUALLY FULLY WOKE UP AND REALISED THAT I WAS STILL WRAPPED UP IN MY COVERS LYING STILL IN MY BED .
That was weird but I am not conviced that any part of me did actually get out of bed when I imagined that I did .

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
    #504311 - 12/29/01 07:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

You wouldn't happen to be reading Astral Dynamics would you?

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder