Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoneyDragon
Nausea
    #502534 - 12/27/01 04:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Last night I drank some tea made from 3-4 dried grams of p. cubensis. The first two hours of the trip were absolutely awful due to intense nausea I suffered, along with other physical discomfort. I drank the tea at 11:20 pm, several hours since dinner and had little else to eat (two cookies and some orange juice).

Can anyone provide me with some advice on how to avoid the nausea next time? Thanks.

~BD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineArchDruid
addict
Loc: Oregon
Re: Nausea [Re: BoneyDragon]
    #502567 - 12/27/01 04:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I myself have never been able to get away from some"tummy fucks" as I call them. But I find that eating something maybe not right before but possible a half hour before helps me.

--------------------
" I have decided to become an example for others, although I have never been one for moderation. I have decided never to eat LSD while asleep, never to refrain while awake, and to never eat less than 10 hits at a time."

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
    #503112 - 12/28/01 07:51 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

drop a ginger tea bag into your psilly tea
it does wonders
peppermint is good too
but not as good as ginger

heh...this is like the 5th time i've mentioned this in the past 2 or 3 days...

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #503222 - 12/28/01 11:20 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

try not to eat at least 6 houres before dosing. hope it helps!

Offlinedrumnzoom
Stranger
Loc: NoCal
    #503323 - 12/28/01 01:27 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I had a bad experience 2 or 3 hours after I ate 3 or 4 G's. Came on great at first. I started to peak, then it seemed like my body was trying to digest them. I was having gut wrenching cramps and felt like I was going to explode. I thought I was seriously going to die. I had nothing to eat 5 hrs before, but did have a Clif bar and water when I started cramping thinking it would help. It didn't.

I have always had stomach problems when eating a larger dose. Usually before the peak. So that scares me into a smaller dose and much limited trip.

So I am searching for the answer too. I was going to try tea, but i don't know now.

Offlinestevens
Psychonaut
    #503327 - 12/28/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, rule number one...
NEVER ever drink orange juice when you feel sick. It contains acids with are very heavy to the stomach.

OfflineBoneyDragon
Re: Nausea [Re: stevens]
    #503442 - 12/28/01 04:44 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I was sorta thinking that, though I drank the orange juice before I dosed so it was too late. Would pills like Gravol? help? I've taken those for motion sickness before. Does anyone know about negative interactions? Thanks to everyone for the advice.

~BD

OfflineBoneyDragon
Re: Nausea [Re: drumnzoom]
    #503451 - 12/28/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah being sick can totally ruin the trip. I also thought I was going to die and the first two hours of the trip were hell. Then I got over it and had fun watching the walls melt and what not while contemplating life and the universe.

I think drinking the tea was both good and bad for nausea. Good in that shrooms are kinda revolting if you have to eat a lot of them. Bad in that I think it hits you faster if the psychoactives are already in solution...meh, oh well. Next time I do it I'm not moving around at all after the dose.

~BD

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
    #504336 - 12/29/01 07:55 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yes, gravol works wonders.
dramamine, less drowsy, or dramamine 2, Meclizine HCl, is even better. doesn't make you tired and works better on nausea. however i find both of these to be psychoactive in themselves, so only take half a pill to reduce its effect on the trip. meclizine is worse in this regard, but its worth it...

heh ok

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
Re: Nausea [Re: too_many_weirdos]
    #504465 - 12/29/01 11:43 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

personally i dont eat 3-4 hours before a trip. dont eat wet shrooms either if sickness is a prob. ive heard tha orange juice makes a trip better but if anything it would shorten the trip. personally, if your willing to eat dramamine to avoid sickness just go ahead and orer about $60 worth of san pedro from http://www.peruvian-journey.com[url]Peruvian Journey

OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
    #507540 - 01/02/02 10:10 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

A nice bit of bud will ease that stomach.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #507855 - 01/02/02 02:46 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I take two "00" caps of ginger and use "Tang" instead of OJ...

Offlinegeometrix
    #507969 - 01/02/02 04:23 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

A little while back I ate 5 grams cubensis and a box of philosophers stones. While coming up I felt proper ill. I curled up into a ball in my bed and shut my eyes. An unknown amount of time later i opened my eyes realised I was completely fucked ( electronic underwater pixel vision??) and felt amazing.
I dont worry too much if i start feeling nauseus. it usually dies down and I forget about it.
But I've never really had a PROPER bad trip so I dont know

OfflineCatzeye

Loc: The South
Re: Nausea [Re: geometrix]
    #510205 - 01/04/02 02:39 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I can completely relate to a lot of what you guys are going through. When I first dosed on shrooms I didn't get sick, just a little qweezy. My friends and I would eat up to 5 grams and not puke or be terribly nauseous. Now it seems like everytime I trie them my stomach resides in my mouth for at least four hours. The dried ones are not as harsh as the wet ones for some reason. Vodka extracts will cut the nausea but the trip isn't as good. Honey preserved shrooms seem to be less harsh on the belly. The last time I dosed with some fresh ginger and it does help. Next time I'm going to try Ginger Capsules a little before the trip to see if it helps. I've noticed that if I'm emotionally upset the nausia really takes hold. ONe night I puked like three or four times. Awefull!!!! The one good thing about the shroom ingestion is that it helps you loose weight and curbs the appetite. I guess it's to be expected that there is a price to pay for such inense tripping. After all, the shrooms don't really have any negative side effects other than nausia. It seems to be about the only drug that doesn't. Cheers!

Catzeye

--------------------
~It is Green, It Is AquaMarine~
It is Colors I have Never Seen.
I can See Past You
To the White Sands.
Stevie Nicks

OfflineOJ
old hand
Re: Nausea [Re: stevens]
    #512515 - 01/06/02 07:57 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

stevens: i am sure your stomach that is filled with hydrochloric(sp) acid would react negitivelly to the small amounts of citric acid in orange juice...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag