Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemitchdot
chemicalenthusiast

Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: bluvitamins]
    #5022485 - 12/06/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Get more sleep.

--------------------
Plan for the worst
Hope for the best
and the rest was written.

:dancingshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: mitchdot]
    #5022969 - 12/06/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Marijuana interrupts REM sleep. So you're body isnt getting the true rest that it needs, smoking right before you sleep, or even smoking in the day heavily will cause this to happen. I sufferred from it for a while to, talked to my dr, and under his suggestion i quit smoking for a week and managed a good sleep schedule, and they went away.

Or, if you dont want to stop completely, try to cut down consumption after 8 pm.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: coda]
    #5026988 - 12/07/05 01:26 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have, what appears to be dark circles, under my eyes as well. I know why I have dark circles, my dad has the exact same circles. It's genetics in some cases.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #5027050 - 12/07/05 01:49 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Odwalla superfood. Buy the gallons of it each week and drink a cup for breakfast everyday. Goto whole foods and get a mutlivitamin and try to take one a day. Cook your own meals, like some steak and veggies. You know veggies have hella carbs so you don't even need to eat like carbs like potatos just eat mad spinach roasted in olive oil yummy!!!! Man eating those hot pockets with all the chemicals makes your eyes dark haha. Drink more water too and less soda. Exercise also like go for walks with hot chicks haha or get a gf to have lots of sex with hahah. You can just do push ups, sit ups and jumping jacks for 10-15 minutes a day and be in super good shape. You can do that anywhere, anytime so if you are fat your just a lazy dipshit and deserve it.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineKurenchai
Gnome

Loc: The Garden
Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: Fluxburn]
    #5027083 - 12/07/05 02:04 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I also have had dark circles under my eyes for many years, and i've also attributed it to smoking pot or maybe not eating very healthy. It doesn't bother me, but sometimes people mention it.

Edit: I second the Odwalla idea, either that or Naked juice, they're both worth the cost......pure dankness!

--------------------
things that are oooobvious...

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: kwikness]
    #5028529 - 12/07/05 01:14 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I have the same thing, but I've had it all my life.

I really don't mind it much though, it goes well with the "cool stoner" look I've got goin on.

OfflineMxIndustry
Sheep
Male

Loc: GTA
Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #5029051 - 12/07/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have recently noticed the dark circles under my eyes, and I have just began to smoke pot daily. I'll try to sober up to see if anything will really change but in my case it may be lack of sleep versus the ammount of physical strain there is on my body (school, work, drugs).

--------------------

Better living through chemistry.

Contribute to the Seed Exchange

Contribute to the Free Cactus/Ethno Ring

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: MxIndustry]
    #5029095 - 12/07/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i have dark circles becuase of sinus problems, there is nothing you can do about that

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5030008 - 12/07/05 06:34 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I dunno, a couple years back I had to quit smoking bud because of a job that frequently tested employees. I didn't smoke for at least a year(I know, insane huh). My dark circles never improved during this time.

My Dad's aren't as bad as mine, so I thought maybe it could be from my lifestyle. During my, break from bud, I always took a multivitamin daily, B vitamins and tons of other herbs. One thing I did notice is that after I started drinking green tea, the circles lightened up a bit. Try green tea 3 times a day and find some vitamin K cream to put on the area, mine are a lot less noticable now by using the two combined.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Dark Circles (from pot) [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #5030374 - 12/07/05 07:42 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I remember hearing that dark circles are common if your body is lacking something, I think it may have been iron but I may be wrong, maybe consider taking a few vitamin supplements, or go on google and look up nutritional requirements and figure out what if anything you're really lacking in.

I know that with a some animals it's common for their eyes to sink in or for their lower eyelids to get darker if they're dehydrated. Buy a case of bottled water (or if you're one of those people who refuses to pay for water then just fill up some old bottles) and keep the bottles around wherever you spend the most time. In my experience the reason people often don't drink enough water is because it's not readily available so they don't really think about it. I can easily go through anywhere from 8-13 glasses of water in a day if it's readily available

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals