Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKodath
strangerThan

Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5024315 - 12/06/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I tried eating it a couple weeks ago and while it's definatly a different high it lasted much longer. My roommate and I decided to buy a quarter just for baking, so a couple days later he wakes me up and tells me they made brownies. I ate two, as did everyone else (4 people in total) and about 30 minutes later I ask him how much of the bag he put in... "All of it".

I was still stoned the next morning and didn't come down till that night. 2 of the 4 people who ate them threw up (one had never tried weed or any other drug before). Needless to say he's lost his pot baking priveledges.

--------------------

Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStreetezz
Blaze
Male
Loc: Or
Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: Kodath]
    #5024372 - 12/06/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Do you not smoke much pot? Last time I ate brownies we put a half O in 12 browies, and ate three of them. I was really stoned, but I smoked more on top of it, and would have eaten more. I think I'm gonna try out a single 1/8 brownie in the near future, should be fun.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
    #5024378 - 12/06/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

yeah make sure you don't over do it... can get nasty!!!
B.C is said to have the best weed in the world so whatever you're smoking must be better then what i am!

i suggest using like half a gram to a gram of weed (depends on how brave you really are) grinding it to dust and sauted in some butter... add some dark choclate and let it melt... then slowly add milk constantly stirring untill the milk almost boils then drink (all of it! with the pulp... i love the taste of weed don't you?)
drink on empty stomach and allow 1 to 1 and a half hours to kick in
if after that time nothing happens you can smoke some... that usualy kicks it in to new levels but i doubt you'll need it :grin:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Offlinenew_to_shrooms
Stranger
Male

Loc: fuck the usa
    #5024383 - 12/06/05 04:23 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

One is to smoke it faster. The gravity bong accomplishes this very well

yea, i took one gravity bong hit once and i was as high as i had ever been

OfflineStreetezz
Blaze
Male
Loc: Or
Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: Simisu]
    #5024420 - 12/06/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, it's not a dose I would recommend to the average person, my consumption shortly after that time was about 6 grams a day, so I definately had a good tolerance. The O I got was bad, that's why it went in brownies, but I live in Oregon, our weeds pretty good round these parts in general.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: Streetezz]
    #5024697 - 12/06/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

ok here is what you do, like freedom said, first of all, a gravity bong is a wonderfull thing,
try finding some better pot...
taking bigger hits, more frequently,
or, dont even fuck with a bong, roll yourself a nice two gram marley and toke toke toke

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5024765 - 12/06/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Smoke a popper! Buy some clove cigarettes, then tear off the tip of one and make a top layer of clove tobacco on top of your weed. Hold the flame over the bowl JUST long enough to ignite the cloves, and the cherry will continue to burn between hits. This is a great thing to do at parties.

When you hit a bowl the flame destroys a LOT of THC, so the clove coal base means that more THC is evaporated into your lungs and not immediately incinerated by a lighter.

Oh, and remember your ancient Chinese proverbs!

Confucious say: After a point, you cannot get more stoned. Only less weed."

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineTurn
Hey Its Free!

Loc: The fabled catbird seat
    #5024773 - 12/06/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, histaricle picture Wiccan

And as for getting higher, pice of cake, go out get 10X salvia, sprinkle a little on the top of your bowl, be sure to hold your first hit in as long as you can, trip a little, then finish off the bowl, and your high will be pretty differnt, mayby higher

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: WillieTomg]
    #5024775 - 12/06/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

go to the ghetto, there will be a big black man with a gun standing on a corner, approach him, lift up your shirt to avoid being shot,
tell him, "i owuld like to purchase $100 worth of your finest bobo"

take home the white hard substanc ehe gives you in return, crumble it up and put it on you pot, make sure to keep a lighter to your bowl at all times while inhaling

that will work, i promise

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlineduggan18
Stranger
    #5025006 - 12/06/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i did salvia on top of weed, and it was a waste of salvia. i felt really heavy and got a different high, but id rather just hit straight salvia.

i'd rather not smoke some mysterious white rock from a homeless person.

i'm definately trying bong stands, sounds hilarious.

definately making brownies too. i actually have a kind of funny brownie story. in grade 9 (im 18 now 1st year uni) me and some friends made brownies, we each ate about 1g a piece in the brownies, and we all got pretty mangled. i passed out for 2hours as soon as i sat down and when i woke up one dude was puking, one was rolling around on the grass and one was freaking out and he then phoned his dad. his dad then phoned all of our parents. :douche:

can't beleive i haven't eaten weed again since then!

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: duggan18]
    #5025014 - 12/06/05 06:29 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

its funny, the inferences drawn when i say ghetto and black man in the same sentance, i didnt mention anyhting about his home...

and most crack dealers are pretty well off, so long as they are crack dealers only, and not crack heads as well

--------------------

Offlineduggan18
Stranger
    #5025102 - 12/06/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i know you didnt imply a homeless person, however i didn't know how to say what i wanted without typing a shitload, so i said homeless person.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: How can I reach a new level of highness? [Re: duggan18]
    #5025122 - 12/06/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

hey whatever works

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale