Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
I need help!
    #497605 - 12/21/01 03:29 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I know this isnt hte right place to ask this, but i know you guys somewhat. I moved to california, few motnhs ago...it didnt happen righ when i moved, so its something that happened betweenthen and now. When i wok out, or lift my tv around, or do anyhtign strenuous, or if its really hot inside and im moving...i itch. My fingers, my sides, my arms, legs, etc. For it to go away i need to stay still, and e somewhat cool, the colder the better. It also happens when i get excited, not excited but sudden bursts of energy, getting scared, shit like that. I have not come in contact with anyone new. I am home 99% the time, Idid get a new cat, but it happend before i got it. My old cats been around for 7 years, nothing before. I may have changed soap, but i dont think thats it. I am real confused, and just curious as to if its something, or if its just...me... and if its me and i gonna have ot live iwhtit forever. Just like too many drugs for the nerves. Maybe laundry detergant, but we've used multiple kinds. Oh well, now people are gonna htink i have aides and herpes and smallpox and shit. :D

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemystic1
addict
Re: I need help! [Re: tak]
    #497616 - 12/21/01 03:38 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

relax man. you should just chill out for a min. just take a cold shower go outside and talk to the first person that doesn't intimidate you.(sry but that what i get from you posts) even if it is and old man or women. just work your way it to talking to different people. maybe lay off the drugs for a little while

--------------------
realize,realize,realize
real eyes, realize, real lies
http://www.shroomery.org/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=399368&fpart=1

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I need help! [Re: mystic1]
    #497621 - 12/21/01 03:52 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

LOL. Im not freaking out, i made hte post sound a little more intense than it is. Its happens for weeks, i just kinda ignore it, and i was jus wondeirng if anyone of you had a clue, you all seem so smart. No biggie. I dont do much drugs anyways, :D

--------------------

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
    #497650 - 12/21/01 06:30 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I guess you' ve got a thing called "nettle-rash". This means a increased histamine output caused by allergens or imotional troubles. I also had this thing when I was 16 jears old and had many troubles with my father and my stepmother. I think (and hope it for you) that it will go by when you have accustomed yourself to your new home. If you can get homoeopathic medicine, you can try "Urtica D6 or D12". Maybe tis will help. Or take my shamanic advise: Look for some stinging nettles (I dont know if they grow in California) and touch them. It hurts, but it may help also.
Or just let it go by. If it is realy nettle-rash, it is discomfort but not dangerous at all.

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #497694 - 12/21/01 08:57 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

tak---you sound like you're body is "toxxed out"... Glad you don't do many drugs... maybe lay off everything awhile... you also had alot of changes... moving...probably lost old friends haven't made new ones... that by itself is enough to make you itchy... really... I've been stressed out to the point where if I move or do anything... even accidently rub my arm... it gets all itchy and breaks out... it gets me in the fingers, feet, legs, arms, sometimes even a skin crawling feeling on my head and neck...yuk... It happened to me for a couple of months and then disappeared... (I was only drinking a little alcohol at the time) but after it left I noticed I had kind-of calmed down as well... come to think of it...I feel a little itchy just talking about it... like something is touching me and then it itches... it sort of feels like I'm on edge all the time... and its not drugs its just me... kind of hyper-sensitive... I also "sense" stuff nobody else does... I'm not talking about trips... sometimes I get real anxious or my face turns red right before something bad or weird happens... weird huh? Hey, bro---if it gets worse, see a doctor...

Well, I'm off for Xmas and away from the computer screen... Merry Xmas to all, and to all a good night!!! ---Tannis...

Edited by Tannis (12/21/01 09:17 AM)

OfflineWhiteBoy
journeyman

Loc: California
    #497904 - 12/21/01 01:49 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I think Ini hit it on the head (or nearly so), though I've never heard that term before. I had this exact problem, and I still get it on occasion. It's a sort of an anxiety attack. I'd say you need MORE drugs rather than less. :) You just need to relax and make yourself comfortable in your new surroundings. The desert (and surrounding area) is not so bad.

--------------------
"Pain for pleasure; pain for adoration; pain is to godliness; bleeding for ecstasy...Divine Pain."
-Morbid Angel

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #498013 - 12/21/01 04:23 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Recently this started happening to me as well.. It was in fact Jenny who suggested that it was probably caused by dry skin.. I got some moisturizer stuff, and rubbed that all over the itching areas in the shower.. It fixed everything, I only had to do it that one time, and everything has been fine since =)

Yay.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: I need help! [Re: Jared]
    #498448 - 12/22/01 02:07 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i know exactly what you have. :)
your thais itch, the web area between your fingers, your belly, your ass. heh heh, especially when warm, after a shower, when getting into bed or waking up, or i know.
i know all too well :) you got it man! you caught it. and its gonna suck! maybe now youll think twice before shaking hands, usung a public restroom, hugging friendly women etc.
what you have is a parasite that lives under your skin, it is large enough to be visable, but seldom emerges, the itching is a result of a hystamine reasction to the arachnids waste, castings, and eggs.
you sir are EXTREMELY contageous and should avoid contact with friends less you lose them for good.
do NOT share anything of a clothing nature, in fact, untill youve gone through a few bottles of quellada P body lotion, and had a few eeks till the itching subsides (it continues for weeks after treatment) i wouldnt touch your house with a stolen branch.
you got the bugs man! crawling under your skin, ive been there. caught it from a nice girl whos hygene was fine, but she THOUGHT she had an anergy to soap, she TOUGHT the pimply rash on her wrists and elsewhere were just allergic reactions to phosphates. but she THJOUGHT wrong, oh yes, i caught it from her AFTER she was treated, so youre still contagous,, oh, and what do you have.... TA DAAA SCABIES!
its not so bad tho, lots of people get it, its as contagous as anyhting. now you can say youve caught at least one STD YAY!

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: I need help! *DELETED* [Re: Mitchnast]
    #498471 - 12/22/01 04:12 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Roger_irrelevant

Reason for deletion: archive

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I need help! [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #498852 - 12/22/01 08:27 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Rofl what a weird bunch of replies. Shroomism, i do not touch anyone, i seldom leave this seat in front of my computer. The only contact ive had in the last 3 months was probably 10 feet form a person. It happend today in radioshack, i went outside, and all the areas it itched were as dry as a desert, i think ill try putting some lotion on :> Thanks jared. Maybe i got an std :D except i havent had sexual relations in years :P wouldnt it be just a TD :P

--------------------

OfflineRizz0
journeyman
Loc: Mass
    #498972 - 12/22/01 10:12 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, man. Sometimes it feels like someone is touching my hair really lightly, or my skin somewhere, it's weird and hard to explain... like [I usually wouldn't be itching myself this often its just that im nervous] type of deal. I don't know man but I've stopped taking my wellbutrins cause they made me dizzy, but i think I'm gonna ask the doctor for something new.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #499025 - 12/22/01 10:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

You replied to Shroomism, but he didn't say anything?

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Edited by KeepAskingTime (12/22/01 11:02 PM)

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: I need help! [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #499129 - 12/23/01 02:45 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I suspect he confused him with Mitchnast, couse I did the same think for a sec...

--------------------
its all placebo

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#499143 - 12/23/01 04:19 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

you diddnt happen to touch a mangy dog or use a public restroom or shake someones hand or touch anyones unwashed clothing, or ride a bus, or eat at a resteraumt on any place people frequent where you occupy previosly used furnature did you? if you did within 7 weeks before being aflicted with the rash there is a perfectly good chance that its scabies considering it is the most infectios and common temperature sensitive skin condition you can get, its also cured the easiest you should hope its that and not exema or allergic reaction to common chemical element, because they are very hard to treat

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I need help! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #499161 - 12/23/01 04:47 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Im sorry for confusing you with him, i just see green with an M by it. I would also liek to say. I dont feel emotional, i dont feel any sorrow, life is treating me well, im having fun, doign well, no stress, no family problems, nadda. Then i think of dry skin, yeah its dry at the time, but when im in a hot shower[water] towards the end, after a while it starts happening, i dont know if that discludes dry skin or not, but ... If its what you say, mit...how to i treat it?

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#499180 - 12/23/01 05:40 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

been there, yah its always worse when you get out of the shower,
get a bottle of quellada-p at your local pharmacy, launder all your clothes and bedding, anything else should be put in plastic bage for 2 weeks. now, rub the contents of the bottle all over your body and put on clean clothes (you should NOT shower before this is done)
now wear the clothes for 12 hours, then shower, then put in new clean clothes and throw the other ones in the wash. sleep in clean bedding and VOILA! you will still be itchy as your body sheds skin and expells the dead eggs and adult mites over a period of 2 weeks, a good moisturizer and a healthy diet and excersize will speed this along (but excersize will still make you itch)
a mild anti-hostamine taken before a shower might help quell the itching. bit i doubt it. anyway good luck.
for people already once afflicted it doesnt take the 7 weeks of incubation, it will hit you again in 3-5 days after mites get on you. next time (and of course you hope there never IS a next time) you will know what to do.
oh yes, and dont tell any girls or it will be ANOTHER year or more before you will get laid again :)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#499181 - 12/23/01 05:43 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

oh by the way, thats qwellada-P lotion for scabie mites and crab lice, NOT Quellada-p shampoo for headlice. head treatment is not nessisary but it DOES come with a neat little comb, OH BOY! :)

OfflineD_Tox
Boddhisattva

Loc: Lab 23
    #499533 - 12/23/01 06:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I cannot host parasites due to the poisonous drug byproducts constantly radiating from my body.

--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: I need help! [Re: Rizz0]
    #500251 - 12/24/01 05:17 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I've had the same problem. I shaved my head and pubital hair.
And felt better. Some skin diseases are weird though, watch out. One time, after not using soap for a month. Overnight potholes would appear one at a time until I decided to visit a chlorine pool, and start using soap again. These would be about a 1 inch in circumference and you could stick things inside. NOt pretty.. Seven of them to remind me to start a charity. Soap for Dopes

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: I need help! [Re: nugsarenice]
    #501797 - 12/26/01 08:01 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

shaving all your hair might treat lice, but not mites as mites do not live in your hair they live in bare skin.
not usingsoap fora month.. WHY?
did the itching of parasites make you think perhaps you are allergic to soap? thats gross man, you must have reeked.
and BTW, aving will only stop mites if you reain naked for a few days as they live in yor clothes and beding. room temperatue will kil any adults and nympths within 4-5 days, eggs take much longer

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds