Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
Any chance at all?
    #501440 - 12/26/01 06:47 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Hey everyone, just wondering if there's any way in hell I can get enough shrooms for two people for by new years eve out of this jar? (other than cake-eating). Could I case in the jar or would that be a waste? Any other way?
Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Any chance at all? [Re: _JJ_]
    #501458 - 12/26/01 08:10 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

No

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #501459 - 12/26/01 08:10 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

No, no way you could fruit the rye in less than 6 days.

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Re: Any chance at all? [Re: Anno]
    #501462 - 12/26/01 08:15 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

*cries*
o well :)
Thanks anyway!

Offlineholybread
Stranger
    #501482 - 12/26/01 09:16 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Since it has been established that you cannot achieve fruiting then this is not an option. If you want something by new years then you would have to harvest the unfruited mushroom. To achieve maximum potency by required date consider worring less about infection at this point and more about speeding up the growth process. I would let the substrate get more air and keep in the high eightys. Then on New Years Eve you can put some cranberry juice in the jars and shake hard for a long time. You can then pour off the juice and add fresh juice and repeat a number of times. If you have more jars you could harvest them too. It may take a lot but it cn work very very well. This is fine to do understanding the fact that you should fruit others simply because to some extent behaving this way is disrepectful to the mushroom. Kinda like raping it. To take and use is fine but with that comes responsibility to asist in the new complete birth of others. The truth is that there is no need to produce fruiting bodies to use the sacrament. You must now decide what is more importent. New Years Eve or fruiting bodies. Personally I would crack them jars.

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Re: Any chance at all? [Re: holybread]
    #501605 - 12/26/01 02:13 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for that holybread - unfortunately I haven't got much faith in the cranberry juice extraction. I tried it before with no noticable effect.. though I must admit those cakes were old, dried out, and had trichoderma hehe.. What's a lil bit of green mould gonna do :P But umm.. anyhow - there's about 85grams of rye in each jar - how many jars for a level 3 trip do you reckon that'd be?
O and I respect the shroom - I *will* get this stuff to fruit dammit.. someday :) Looks like my days of contams are over anyhow tho.. so that someday may be soon.

On that note - in the TMC it says ou can use chalk instead of lime. I was thinking of doing this as I have no idea where to find hydrated lime - there's lime @ the shops but it's not marked either way. Anyone?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract