Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Agar, Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Philosopher stone questions
    #5010469 - 12/03/05 03:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm thinking about ordering some stone spores from sporeworks. I was just curious, since they're stones, how easy/possible is it to get prints from them?

Also, another site says they are the only cube that has an obviously different sensation when you are viewing them under a microscope. I was wondering if anyone could confirm this.

Finally, I'm not really sure what difficulty level it would be to theoretically grow them, if anyone could offer advice on them or throw me a link, I'd be much obliged.

Rahz

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

“Everyone's path is different, and that is fine. We either sit or walk.”

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: Philosopher stone questions [Re: Rahz]
    #5010503 - 12/03/05 03:38 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

search sclerotia

Offlinepsycat78
Researcher

Re: Philosopher stone questions [Re: backupwards]
    #5010518 - 12/03/05 03:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It will too hard to grow sclerotia forming species for a beginner.You must clone from the dried stones(mycelium) on agar.And inoculate grains with it ,case it and then probably you will need cold shock for it.
:peace:

--------------------
The world of imagination is the world of eternity. It is the divine bosom into which we shall all go after the death of the vegetated body. This world of imagination is infinite and eternal, whereas the world of generation is finite and temporal. There exist in that eternal world the eternal realities of everything which we see reflected in this vegetable glass of nature.

-William Blake

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Philosopher stone questions [Re: psycat78]
    #5010534 - 12/03/05 03:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think there are any stone forming cubes, are there? Just a different psilocybe.

Anyway, I started up some Atlantis yesterday. It seems to me that growing sclerotia wouldn't be that hard at all, perhaps even just a bit easier.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

Offlinepsycat78
Researcher

Re: Philosopher stone questions [Re: Ramuh]
    #5010796 - 12/03/05 05:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

There are at least 3 species that I know:
Ps.mexicana A,Ps.Mexicana B,Ps.Tampenensis,Ps.Atlantis
I don't think they are really hard to grow but for the first time grower it will be hard I think.But not impossible.
:peace:

--------------------
The world of imagination is the world of eternity. It is the divine bosom into which we shall all go after the death of the vegetated body. This world of imagination is infinite and eternal, whereas the world of generation is finite and temporal. There exist in that eternal world the eternal realities of everything which we see reflected in this vegetable glass of nature.

-William Blake

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Agar, Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation