Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
wanna smoke weed in public?
    #4996154 - 11/29/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

have you ever wished you could light up a joint in public and not worry about getting arrested. you kno, just casually standing outside on the sidewalk downtown smokin up. well, i thought i'd share something with you all.

get a bag of your favorite rollie tobacco. then get a bag of your favorite bud. grind the bud up as finely as you possibly can. now you'll need some high concentration of ethanol. I'd guess bacardi 151 will do, but you reall should try and get as close to pure ethanol as possible but nothing less than 151 proof. take your weed and make an equal size pile of tobbacco (hopefully you didn't have to de-seed and remove too many stems from your bud cuz you should be smoking good shit onl right :wink:).
now this part is optional if you don't want nicotine and other harsh compounds, but put the tobbacco into a coffee maker where you'd normally put the grounds. add the maximum capactiy of water that the coffee maker can hold and turn the maker on as if it were jut making a pot of coffee, instead you're making a pot of cancer and heart attack all in one. do this cycle with fresh clean water every time until the water comes out at least a pale yellow or if you wanted to go further you can. meanwhile the weed (it pretty much has to be good weed for this to work out good) should be soaking in the ethanol. i've heard isopropanol works and isn't harmful but i don't know and i wouldn't risk it! mix the finely powdered weed with ethanol, say about a 1 part weed to 1 or 1 and a half parts ethanol., whatever it is it needs to be able to cover the tobbacco when you soak it in this liquid later. let it soak for a while, i'd say 24-48 hours would be good. once that is done soaking strain the liquid through a filter to remove the weed and save the liquid. now soak the tobbacco in the ethanol/cannabinoid solution). i'd let it sit in an open container until the tobbacoc ends up dry as regular but not too dry cuz then it will be stale. you now should have tobbacco that has all those wonderful cannabinoids in it. you can roll cigarettes or pack them into tubes with filters if you like. the result will be cigarettes that get you high but don't smell like the lovely smell of burning weed, so you can smoke them anywhere you can smoke a cigarette! these instructions might be a little off, but i think i stated the concept clear enough. have fun!

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4996161 - 11/29/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i like smoking bymyself
or at leased in private

--------------------

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: notapillow]
    #4996184 - 11/29/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

yea no doubt, thats the best, and smoking regular straight good buds is the best way to go, but if you ever needed to..... :grin:

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

InvisibleWormholeSurfer
Stranger
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: notapillow]
    #4996191 - 11/29/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I bet I could eat a pot brownie at a cop picnic and no-one would bat an eyelid

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: WormholeSurfer]
    #4996350 - 11/29/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know about that, pot brownies are pretty much common knowledge. One time me and my gf were about to go into a music festival (Music Midtown in Atlanta) and were eating our brownies before we reached the gate. We got lots of looks and even a few comments about what a good time we were going to have. You can rinse the clorophyll out and make butter and then make most anything, but brownies is the universal cannabis food. Maybe it's the chocolate...

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: ToolTroll]
    #4996387 - 11/29/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'd rather jump behind a dumpster and light up than go through all that bullshit...

Good idea though!

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: dr0mni]
    #4996521 - 11/29/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Shit if I want to smoke a joint downtown I go downtown with a joint and smoke it.

If the cop doesn't like it I bust my foot up his ass, go to his house, kill his children as a warning, then return to my joint.

Peace.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: tomk]
    #4996553 - 11/29/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I just mix my weed with something like minth, or other herbs, covers up the weed smell - does the trick.

Invisiblecosmicpirate
Doppelganger

Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: kaniz]
    #4996673 - 11/29/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

When I used to go to bars downtown a lot, I would empty out about one 1/4 of the end of a ciggerette and then tightly repack it with shredded nugs. I would carry 6 or 7 of these skunky cigs and light them up at whatever bar I was at, or just while walking around downtown.  No one noticed a thing, but the few that did looked around and only saw people smoking cigs, so they paid it little attention. 
  It was only enough weed for about 3-4 nice tokes, so I could get a super nice buzz whereever I wanted and didn't have to worry about lugging around a pipe or a bag full of weedies!
:cool: :thumbup: :cool:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: kaniz]
    #4996685 - 11/29/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I got a

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: Boom]
    #4996691 - 11/29/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
I got a

Those one hitter rock you just grid your weed and put it in the part that dosn't hold the "cig". When you pack a bowl you just stick the one hitter in the bud compartment and twist.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4996745 - 11/29/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
have you ever wished you could light up a joint in public and not worry about getting arrested. you kno, just casually standing outside on the sidewalk downtown smokin up.

Welcome to Canada!  :thumbup:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4996754 - 11/29/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Stonerguy said:
Quote:

Booooom said:
I got a

www.blazedup.com/Images/products/cigarette_dugout.jpg">

Those one hitter rock you just grid your weed and put it in the part that dosn't hold the "cig".  When you pack a bowl you just stick the one hitter in the bud compartment and twist.

Precisely :wink:

Invisiblelsdandfrisbee
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: da projects
Re: wanna smoke weed in public? [Re: Boom]
    #4997009 - 11/29/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

one hitter hell yeah, shit my friends and i smoked right next to the raptor at cedar point! smoking in public is fun if you have no other choice.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds