Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #499067 - 12/23/01 12:13 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

With flushes like that, what would need to be touched up???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleisis
addict
Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage [Re: ]
    #499293 - 12/23/01 11:39 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Downloaded with ease for me. Iam on cable modem.

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #499294 - 12/23/01 11:40 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

< raises arms like a foot ball refery> IT'S GOOD!< /arms>

I love it! Great footage.

larry

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Anonymous

Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #499315 - 12/23/01 12:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Well, by the looks of that video I'm going to have to say they look fake to me. We're just going to have to eat a few though to know for sure. I'll pm you my mailing address.

Leaf

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#499367 - 12/23/01 01:41 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

MicronMagick, aka Perverted Pete, aka NuShroomFarmer any more sock puppets I dont know about?

First off you were not just banned because you questioned my photos. I did not ask 3DShroom or Thor to ban you for that.
They did that on there own. And this is nothing new. Several months ago when myself, 3D,Thor, Workman,Psilocyber, and serveral other prominant members who really care about this board all gathered in a chat room to discuss the problems with McMan and banning him. We were all sick of his tactics. During that gathering, your name, NuShroom was brought up repeatidy about being banned. You have obviously been stepping on some toes and pissing ppl off here for quite a while.

You stated
"Now to you were not slandering me. While you weren't using my name directly. I am the only new spore vendor and I am selling them for cheaper then you and I started the thread. Maybe you should have stuck to the question I asked rather then expanding it to suit your needs."

Back to your excluvise thread.
I clearly stated to YOU in that thread:

And MicronMagik, my comments were not directed at you. I really have not followed your business tactics to know how good a job your doing. I'm basically saying follow your heart on the "exclusive" thing. And being original is always a plus.

Which part dont you understand? How much more clear can I be then "MicronMagick, my comments were not directed at you?"

So allow me to gloat for a while.
MicronMagick, you go on in these threads to make some more comments.:

You crack me up Ryche. Your nothing but a lying bully, but I hate to tell you this I'm NOT scared or that easily pushed around. Ever since I've announced I was going to be selling spores you've done nothing but slander me.

Plain and Simple I was banned for being right! What a bunch of babies can dish it out but can't take people asking questions. You are a true spore whore and your getting old and used up and a scared that someone may get some money that you may have got when you one of the only ones around. Times are changing Ryche.

Psilocyber,
The only reason Anno was made a fool IS because I know what I'm talking about. I've been a shutter bug since I went to camp one year and I took and developed pictures of some boobs. I have over 100 cameras and have taken pictures with most of them. I've even sold a couple of pictures that have been used in calanders. I'm also a web developer and use photoshop myself so I know about photo manipulation.

So...you know what your talking about eh? Thats a laugh. Who is the fool now??
A web developer, you know about photo manipulation. LOL....
And you were banned because you enjoy creating conflict. And this has been going on for many months.

You and McMan both think your so smart because in some of my pictures the mushroom "appear" to be growing together.
Well maybe some of them are. I have seen mushrooms fuse together many many times. I've seen quite a few pictures here on the shroomery of other growers seeing the same thing.
I wonder just how much growing you two have actually done.

McMan states:
You can see that one cap is actually somehow growing into/thru another cap. Anyone who knows anything about mushroom crops knows that this is impossible. See for yourself:

You can even see the hard line that was left across the top edge of the cap where they intersect that is an obvious trace of bad photo manipulation. Can you deny this? I can't. Do you deny that these caps can't possibly do naturally what they appear to be doing?

That from the so called expert grower McMan. That is even worse then his germ pore matching bullshit.
I'm sure I could dig up video footage of that as well. But for now how about a couple of stills that have been on my website for years. These pictures are are nothing new and mushrooms fuse together all the time.

So a little lesson for you both. All psilocybe mushrooms have the whiteish ring around the edge of the cap. And they all bend, warp and overlap to make room for each other. And at times they do fuse together. Perhaps if you would do some more growing yourself instead of buying spores from others you would know this.

Well I"ve wasted 2 days of time on all of this when I should have been working on orders. Those of you that sent in orders this past week I do apologize they wont be going out until after Christmas now.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (12/23/01 01:44 PM)

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #499404 - 12/23/01 03:24 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

So where is the streaming video link? Have you already removed it?

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: Jammer]
    #499427 - 12/23/01 04:03 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Click on the "here is the video footage" in the very first post in this thread by Ryche...

Its all in blue indicating a hyperlink..... Just click on it....

OfflineJammer

Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: Thor]
    #499436 - 12/23/01 04:12 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks Thor, I really didnt have a clue where the link was.

(and boy do I feel dumb!)

haha, thanks man.

PS: I just noticed this! On my screen those words are not blue (hi-lighted) at all! The letters look the same as the rest on my end, it's not till I move the mouse "click" over those words that it becomes obvious.

Perhaps it's because I have my default settings to the Rainy BLUE color, eh? (maybe I have discovered a small "bug" here)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (12/23/01 04:18 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Jammer]
    #499593 - 12/23/01 07:27 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by McMan_III (12/23/01 07:39 PM)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: ]
    #499606 - 12/23/01 07:51 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Im sorta wondering why so many people are expecting their Ko Samuis to flush and look exactly like Ryches???

--------------------

Anonymous

#499649 - 12/23/01 09:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hey McMan, I appreciate where you are coming from there, I really do. I think it's important to point out though, that I never did "buy into" the idea of the Ryche photos being "doctored".That's why I never said they were faked in any of my posts, or in the many PM's we sent each other. I don't have a trained eye for that sort of thing. Hell, Im 35 and I bought my first camera THIS year, so I really couldn't tell WHAT I was looking at. The one thing I did"buy into" is that you were not a "narc", I make no apolagies for that. I know you not only are NOT a narc, I know you are a very kind, decent, fallible human being with a real propensity to want to teach the neophytes everything you have learned about cultivating. I certainly know that you never meant to harm Ryche (as you have told me numerous times in pm's). I also believe your theories about the pics, were never meant to leave The Hydrapod forum. I know that. I hope everyone sees a little part of themselves in you McMan, because it will be that much easier for them to do the right thing, forgive you. Like I said before, Im 35, and I still make a total ass of myself. This is called living "the human experience" we all do it, some just do it more often than others lol. I still like you and respect you, and I will always welcome your opinions.

Edited by boxtop703 (12/23/01 10:24 PM)

OfflineJammer

Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #499654 - 12/23/01 09:14 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

It's not about Ko Samuis. it's about the: SPORE VENDOR WAR!!!

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#500036 - 12/24/01 11:24 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Well that was certainly a descent apology from McMan but it does not change anything. You are who you are and

you've caused many of us enough headaches and wasted time around here.

As for the thailand ks problems your seeing from your customers. Perhaps next time you should have Ralphster ask

me if I can shed some light on it instead of posting pictures behind my back misleading ppl to think I'm

doctoring photos.

I think I know why your having these problems of not seeing the results we are with the thai ks.

This is my theory.
You state:
in that they did not fit the description provided by the presenter (you) and over a good period of time; we

narrowed the problem down to the sp0res themselves and their inability to produce "large flushes" as claimed.

Believe me when I say that all the feedback that I have personally witnessed regarding this particular strain has

been anything but what they have been presented as.
End:

Well if your referring to customers buying Thai KS (T3) spores from you guys, yet seeing our pictures and not

getting those results, your right they wont see those type of results with the T3 version.

The T3 version of the Thai KS you guys are selling has lost "something" when it was cloned.
That is theory only, no scientific data to back that up.

But all of this is fact.
You guys bought a bunch of Thai KS spores, labled T3 from MJ a while back.
-Clyde- started that T3 version from a clone of a very large speciman of our original thai ks strain. He gave

that clone
to a very expertised grower, from which MJ got the T3 spores. ( Ralphster knows who I'm talking about but lets

leave names out of this).

-Clyde- thought for sure the clone would produce some massive flushes. But just the opposite occured. Several

attempts later and it was still a below par producer. He even went back to spores from one of the cloned flushes

and still it did not produce a 1/3 of what the multi-spore inoc's of the original thai ks were producing.
He abandon that side project.

Our mutaul friend was growing them out as well from the T3 clone.
Except he put a lot of effort in to it and with many boxes of compost, at -Clydes- recommendation of how

exceptional the thai ks is. A clone of a superior speciman from this strain should have produced phenominal

flushes. BUT, He was also seeing very poor results. "Something was lost when it was cloned".
But he did take a bunch of prints since he had so much time and work invested in it. Those prints were labled T3.

I would suggest going away from those T3 spores and starting over with a different strain of the thai ks.
I'll be happy to send Ralphster a print from our Thai KS and I bet within 2 generations you will see a big

difference.

I get a lot of great feedback from my customers about it. And as you can see from the pics and video I post we

have great success with it. In fact its one of our best producers as I've stated. I have plenty more video

footage of it as well that is as good or better then the one just posted. I will say this about it, its not

suited for growing on rice cakes from what I have seen from pics posted. Given the proper substrate and enough

nutriants and it will produce abundantly for most growers.

Anyway, that is just my theory and suggestion.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#500078 - 12/24/01 12:22 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Edited by ralphster44 (12/24/01 03:45 PM)

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#500148 - 12/24/01 02:11 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I don't agree that the KS aren't good for cakes.
The Thai ks from Ryche kick ass on cakes! Not yeild wise but fruit easily, even easier than equador(couldn't realy get the Eq's to fruit). Many flushes the ultimate beginer strain in my opinion.
You get some twisted looking shrooms too.
The KS produce more visually when grown on dung but are still kinda speedy. Nice Flushes from dung/compost and easy to produce nice fruits. Once got a bunch of twisted fruits from to high a spawn to dung ratio they normalized after the first flush though.
Great growing strain (my favorite for growth charactoristics) speed ease exc...but not really my cup of tea for the vibe.
to speedy/energetic for me. Prefer Eq's or Mexi's buzz wise.
Just my 2cents...

Edited by psilocybinjunkie (12/24/01 02:14 PM)

OfflinePhake_ld
enthusiast
    #504733 - 12/30/01 10:44 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

McMann 2, I don?t understand why you or anyone would make such accusations and not have real evidence. You said "I truly thought that those photos were doctored". "I Truly thought" was all the evidence you had to go on? There is NO REASONING BEHIND truly thinking when you make such accusations.

If you are not an expert in photo editing and manipulation, then you have no right to accuse anyone of doctoring photos. Shame on you, and those who stood by your obvious attack on another vendor. If you had came to the table after having his photos analyzed by 3 professional photo analyst who all agreed that the photos were doctored, and then you emailed Rich with such proof and gave him an altermateum by saying ?Rich, you can either publicly denounce the authenticity of your photos, or I can do it for you.? That type of ?burden of proof? would have been expected from a ?REPUTABLE? vendor. (But I have not seen any vendor display such burden of proof for anything. Except when micron magic had an issue with mushroom-madness displaying their tek. The people at mushroom-madness apologized and admitted to their error, and micron magic accepted their apology. But I guess it turned out to be a big misunderstanding anyways. Now that was a humble and reputable thing for micron magic and mushroom-madness to do). And you guys are supposed to be ?REPUTABLE?. I see nothing reputable about what is taking place now. And this is truly a representation of your business practices.

Everything you do and say represents your business. Falsely accusing people is a representation of your business practices. THERE IS NOTHING REPUTABLE ABOUT THAT. Slandering and attacking other vendors is a reflection of your business practices. THERE IS NOTHING REPUTABLE ABOUT THAT. The juvenile language you guys use towards each other is a representation of your business practices. THERE IS NOTHING REPUTABLE ABOUT THAT. How can a vendor be declared reputable if they spend most of their time trying to destroy the reputations of other vendors. I?m my eyes, you are only REPUTABLE trouble makers who hate competition.

If the spore business were more mainstream and you all displayed the attitude you so humbly displayed to us all, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD TANK! No doubt about it. How can you all look yourself in the mirror and be proud of what you are doing? Aren?t you even a bit concerned of the image you portray about your business?

It?s obvious that the word ?REPUTABLE? is being used loosely when making reference to any vendor. Your actions towards other vendors, your actions towards the community, and your actions towards your customers will only determine what is "REPUTABLE" about you. Each aspect of your actions has to be flawless in order be considered REPUTABLE. You can be in business for 100 years, and that does not necessarily make you REPUTABLE. This whole fake picture s*it should have been fought out between the two of you in private like my suggestion above.

I just can?t believe that vendors would try to discredit each other, and cast doubt in the minds of their customers. This only makes myself and others not want to do business with any of the culprits who slander and make unproven accusations about each other? Stop worrying about everyone else?s business, and focus on your own.

You all should be dedicating your time and effort into your own business, into your customers, into your product. Because in the end, only the unethical vendors will loose. Whether you are so called ?REPUTABLE? or not. This is why I never ordered from you all. I?ve only ordered from sporeworks.com , sporechicks.com , and mushroom-madness.com . Why? Because I?ve never seen these three vendors involve themselves in the DUNG you guys present to us (with the exception of the sporechicks.com, but that is another story)

Well now you guys know how I feel, and if anyone agrees with me, can I please get a ditto!

Now if you so called REPUTABLE vendors want to send me some free spore syringes or prints, IM me for my mailing address. Then I?ll be more than willing to reconsider my opinion about you. At least I?ll be able to say the quality of your products is great.

Bye for now!

OfflinePhake_ld
enthusiast
    #504736 - 12/30/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Rich, dont bask in the DUNG these other vendors throw at you. Don't even stoop to their level by responding. When your respond, they win. You are innocent untill proven guilty. And since you were never proven guilty, you didn't have to prove shit to anyone.

Next time someone takes a shot at you, dont shoot back. Let them make a fool of themslefs. They dont need any help doing that!

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: Phake_ld]
    #505369 - 12/30/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

heres my 2 cents:
usually, a scam artist gets fingerd pretty quick. however PT Barnum had a nice run. just because hawk or pf have been around for years means shit to me.
i too have noticed a clubhouse mentality and ill tell you why: better than a year ago when i first found the shroomery the spore chicks were fucking up orders effortlessly and more than a few contams. they werent responding to email [sound familiar?] and when they did it was shitty and shipping was ridicoulous. this was more than one person and i started to bitch. eventually one of them answered and it was a snotty assed fuck you go away response. i pointed this out and was universally flamed for it. i was accused of churning water stirring shit ect ect all because i took a ass kissing trick scam artist to task. this was not a short flame and certain ppl who remain here to this day went to thread after thread to flame me for saying enough. many of the so called elite bashed me except senor doobie. well as it turns out i was right, and this ass covering shit finally fell to common fucking sense and word of mouth. do i think that for the most part the mods here are kool? yea. are they infaliable? no. do they choose to blindly follow a vendor to the point where the board wont have it? most of the time. the bullshit about donation not meaning a hing doenst wash with me, but i could give a fuck less if everything is meted out evenly. its obvious to me that the ppl running the shromery would rather err on the side of the vendor than go ut and challenge a vendor when shit starts floating to the surface. i understand a sort of burden of proof, but this site is for the shroomer not worrying about stepping on thetoes of a couple of 2 drops f piss in a bucket spore vendors. do i believe mcmans clains about the doctoring of photos are true? dont know. but given my exp i must admit i took a double take and am still not sure wtfs up.id also sa that if hawk resorts to doctoring photos with as well as hes doing, his ass will go down in flames eventually as a joke the dimension of which stephen hawkins couldnt calculate. it wont last forever and the higher you are the further you fall. adding a couple shrooms to make it look bigger vs the rep he has is a stupid move and one that deserves castration. personally id still order from hawk. another thing ive noticed over all these poasts about this ive been reading is the disdain around here for teens and newbies. several ppl make jabs at newbies including hawk who i would expect makes most his High Times cash off beginners. guys i hate to tell you but this aint art; no special talent required. anyone on here who isnt a newbie was at one time, right? isnt it newbies that make most spore vendors there money before they learn about this place and others like it where you can trade prints/syringes? i remember what got me to the dance and so should you. this isnt aimed at hawk specifically but we all owe the continued existance of the hobby to those who support t currently, and this goes way beyond this board. did you fuckers learn to do this shit just to sit back and laugh at ppl in a similar spot you were in a lil while ago? personally if you dont ike newbies and dont want to help ppl ot, wtf are you doing here? correct me f im wrong but this is to spread the info and let thse who want to to trip for whatever reason they want. get the fuck off your middle aged highhorse [or your snobbish young asses] and relize that it isnt you inheriting the earth, you already had it. how the fuck did the politicking elitism come out of this hippieish pastime? you guys blow about entheogenic spirituality but shke your dicks at each other at every opprotunity in hopes that one day youll inch him out. come on.

OfflineJammer

Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: Peyotl]
    #505470 - 12/30/01 11:31 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

One thing that I think that the vendors should be aware of: It does not take very much overhead (cash$$) to become a 'shroom spore vendor. You can never tell where your future competition might come from. (most likely members of this site)

The vendors that do there best and treat customers respectfully and fairly should be fine. Vendors like the Spore Chicks might end up becoming "toast" (business-wise).

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real [Re: Phake_ld]
    #505493 - 12/30/01 11:50 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Let it go.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom