Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
hamaline?
    #4980751 - 11/25/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

from what i undestand, about 3 grams of syrian rue with xxx amount of dmt containing plant is a normal dose (correct me if i'm wrong.  :grin:) for 'huasca a drink, my question is how much harmaline/harmine is in 3 grams of syrian rue? i'm talking a pharma-grade, pure, harmaline extract.

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGulGen
Old Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: I live in the Internet
Re: hamaline? [Re: JCoke]
    #4980942 - 11/25/05 06:21 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Mmm... hamaline... *drool*
:tongue:

Check the end of TiHKAL's harmaline entry.
"1 teaspoon rue seeds = 3 grams = 60-180 mg alkaloids"

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: hamaline? [Re: GulGen]
    #4982118 - 11/26/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: hamaline? [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4992893 - 11/29/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:grin: lol, vertigo, obvisously i know to chech erowid, been there, did i miss something? yes, i did, the answwere to my fucking question you dumbass!

nows your chance to make me look like a dumbass and post exacty where erowid answers my question, which gulgen already answered, you fuckin worthless peice of shit!

here comes gulgen to help me out real quick, smart, polite, and everything i needed, than your worthless ass comes and post only "erowid.COM" like a fuckin retard, already got wehat i needed you dumbass!!! gulgen, seems to be someone who's obviously interested in helping me out, and your cheap, and i mean real cheap when it comes to help, ass comes and waste a post that says nothing more than "erowid", comes and waste my time, i would'nt post this if i was'nt so drunk, but i know for sure i see people like you acting smart for posting stupid replies like this and giving very little help, (not to mention gulgen had a sence of humor in his post, pokin fun at my misstype's,)

so why did you post that post of yours? you think your real smart? you know of a website called "erowid"? you figure i never heard of it? you fuckin loser, i take your post as an insult, what do you know about "harmaline/harmine/etc.etc...?? that would be useful, if you had personal or otherwise useful information, please share with me/use, you worthless poster you! grr!  :grin: :grin: just

just so you know i'm joking for the most part, so late here, so drunk and rambling feeling you know, just trying to type..make conversdatrioj you know.. peace, right? i love your cheap, pointless post.. :grin: :grin: :thumbup:

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Edited by JCoke (11/29/05 01:52 AM)

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
Re: hamaline? [Re: JCoke]
    #4993350 - 11/29/05 08:54 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm

Actually,truth is that if one goes at Erowid,clicks first page that comes up on search and inputs the word "Harmaline" the first result that pops up is the one Glugen gave you.

I think there is much more to Vertigo's post than it looks. It has to do about sharpening oners heurestic (searching) skills.

Paraphrasing a cmmon saying : " Give a man information and his thrist is quenched momentarily. Teach a man how to search for information and he can quench his thirst by himself,forever."

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: hamaline? [Re: Psiloman]
    #4993424 - 11/29/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

amen, also i dont assume everyone here knows erowid, alot of peeps dont so i posted the link.
obviously if i knew the specific harmaline link i would have posted it, but i never searched for it myself.

also if the only help you are willing to recieve is the kind that is tailored perfectly to your needs.... well, we dont always get what we want now do we?..

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds