Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: Phonerothyme]
    #8252620 - 04/07/08 10:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Y'all are fucking retarted!

You guys dug up a 3 year old thread that was retarded to begin with and resurrected this inane squawking about hippies and gov'ts and drug laws.

this is stupid, this thread should just be locked and forgotten.

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8252756 - 04/07/08 10:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

When half of the thread has been posted within the last week, it may as well be a new thread.

Personally I was under the impression that I would be able to give props for that quote and let the thread die off. I have to admit, I find it hard to let 'I don't care if I'm free or not' comments pass without shooting them down. Conscious bystanders are in a way the biggest supporters of the war on drugs. Those who know that rights are being violated but refuse the effort to do or say anything about it.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8252762 - 04/07/08 10:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hi. Did you just blame us for digging up this thread?

Blame MikeTarr.

--------------------
http://erothyme.net

Invisibleleoside
AKA cannon fodder
Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8252815 - 04/07/08 10:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
When half of the thread has been posted within the last week, it may as well be a new thread.

Personally I was under the impression that I would be able to give props for that quote and let the thread die off. I have to admit, I find it hard to let 'I don't care if I'm free or not' comments pass without shooting them down. Conscious bystanders are in a way the biggest supporters of the war on drugs. Those who know that rights are being violated but refuse the effort to do or say anything about it.

Talking doesnt mean shit. You can speak out all you want on a message board.

Only when you actually do something can you speak to others like that.

My rights have never actually been violated, but I suppose I take for granted the fact that I live in Canada.

--------------------
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: leoside]
    #8252852 - 04/07/08 10:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

leoside said:
Talking doesnt mean shit. You can speak out all you want on a message board.

Only when you actually do something can you speak to others like that.

So spreading the word doesn't count as an action? Interesting logic you've got there.

Quote:

leoside said:
My rights have never actually been violated

You're fooling yourself.

--------------------

Invisibleleoside
AKA cannon fodder
Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: Phonerothyme]
    #8252885 - 04/07/08 10:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I dont generally speak to random people about drugs and those who I know who are into the drug scene already have their opinions (mostly similar to yours).

Whats really interesting is that you seem to be suggesting that unless I'm actively speaking out against the war on drugs I am for the war on drugs.

Quote:

You're fooling yourself.

How so?

--------------------
I watched with glee
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: leoside]
    #8252886 - 04/07/08 10:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You really do (clarification: take for granted that you are a Canadian). You must be completely blind to the fact that Harper is selling our national identity.

I educate and inform. I share drugs for free on a more than weekly basis- any drugs that I have- so that I can know the users I share with are safe, and that they can develop their reasons for using (or not using) free of pressure. I have started more than a dozen people on psychedelics, none have come to harm. I have donated hundreds of dollars to the cause, I intend to donate tens of thousands more in my lifetime.

If you think your rights are safe because you're a Canadian like me, guess again. I know coke dealers who have been robbed and beaten by cops without so much as being charged.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Edited by ExplosiveMango (04/07/08 11:05 PM)

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8252896 - 04/07/08 11:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

leoside said:
Whats really interesting is that you seem to be suggesting that unless I'm actively speaking out against the war on drugs I am for the war on drugs.

Do you pay taxes?

Enough said.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

Invisibleleoside
AKA cannon fodder
Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8252915 - 04/07/08 11:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I educate and inform. I share drugs for free on a more than weekly basis- any drugs that I have- so that I can know the users I share with are safe, and that they can develop their reasons for using (or not using) free of pressure.

I take a similar stance.

I try to focus more on what I can do, such as enforce harm-reduction policies rather than pretend like I can make a difference with the law! I'm not saying its a waste of time, Im glad people are out there doing it, I've just grown indifferent.

Quote:

You must be completely blind to the fact that Harper is selling our national identity.

This is probably true, and like I said.. I'm not very into politics. I hardly read the paper, I waste time reading online chemistry and biology journals. :shrug:

--------------------
I watched with glee
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

Invisibleleoside
AKA cannon fodder
    #8252926 - 04/07/08 11:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

leoside said:

Do you pay taxes?

Enough said.

Well, I am but a poor undergrad.

Does that maybe explain my ignorance?

--------------------
I watched with glee
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

#8252951 - 04/07/08 11:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

leoside said:
rather than pretend like I can make a difference with the law!

How self-defeating of you.

Quote:

leoside said:
I've just grown indifferent.

Exactly how the powers that be wish for you to feel.

--------------------

Edited by Phonerothyme (04/07/08 11:13 PM)

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8252958 - 04/07/08 11:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well I hope that your experience changes you. If you're intelligent enough to study chemistry to the level required to have real insight into the neuro-chemical process (yes, another assumption) and you are a user of psychedelics I know you will come to understand what we've said here. I have faith that you will come to see the parallels between the involvement of inter-neural relationships in the individual mind and the involvement inter-personal relationships in the collective mind.

These boundaries must not become rigid. You will understand, and you will care. Even if you don't yet.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

Invisibleleoside
AKA cannon fodder
    #8252965 - 04/07/08 11:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You missed out on the part where I said I advocate responsible drug use.

Quote that aswell.

--------------------
I watched with glee
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8252985 - 04/07/08 11:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

PS: When I began my undergrad degree my opinions were exactly as yours are now.

I have to go to sleep now, but at least it seems like our argument has died down.

Quote:

You said:

Quote:

I said:

I educate and inform. I share drugs for free on a more than weekly basis- any drugs that I have- so that I can know the users I share with are safe, and that they can develop their reasons for using (or not using) free of pressure.

I take a similar stance.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

#8253009 - 04/07/08 11:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
I have to go to sleep now

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

THAT IS WHAT SPEED IS FOR RIGHT

:syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe:

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#8253128 - 04/07/08 11:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Is the title of this thread really not potent and ridiculous enough for people to just leave the thread alone?

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: yageman]
    #8253153 - 04/07/08 11:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Is the title of this thread really not potent and ridiculous enough for people to just leave the thread alone?

yageman, you're the reason why psychedelics are illegal in the USA! Didn't you know that?

--------------------

Offlinetwoism
go plastic
Male

Loc: Buckie High
    #8253219 - 04/07/08 11:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

thank you for perpetuating the same kind of ignorance that has been going on for 40 or so years.

--------------------

Invisibleleoside
AKA cannon fodder
Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: twoism]
    #8253265 - 04/08/08 12:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Can you elaborate a bit more?

--------------------
I watched with glee
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

Re: You shouldn't do psychedelic drugs, you're the reason why they are illegal in the USA [Re: twoism]
    #8253271 - 04/08/08 12:04 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The past
Inside
The present

ps who are you talking to anyway

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom