Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerwilber
Schwammel
 User Gallery
Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4991242 - 11/28/05 06:46 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

most memorable trip i had in the woods was trippin on top of a hugh ant hill...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4991318 - 11/28/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
Quote:

syrrus said:
...........Also Mescaline has alot of spiritual significance, if your going to do it for recreation I would advise you don't do it at all because it's not a party drug. Mescaline holds alot of meaning to alot of people in a very spiritual sense. If you do do mescaline make sure you don't desecrate it.........

This kind of mentality makes me physicaly ill. What gives you the right to say that anything should only be used if you believe in its spirituality. That's the same thinking involved with the illegal status of psychedelics in the first place. They were made illegal because christians didn't want people to use the devils tools.

word up, fuck your beliefs, although i share them with you, you cant go around pressing them on others, that would make you no better than, lets say the spanish inquisition or christians in general, i worship a deity of choice which revolves around the use of psychedelic chemicals, and i dont believe any of them to be drugs, more that they were put here for us to be capable of reaching a higher consciousness, to be able to see the truth,
but if somebody wants to eat an eighth of mushrooms and sit around and giggle with their buddies all night that is their business,
or dose mesc. and do the same

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleSillicybin
Loc: Flag
Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4991502 - 11/28/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Screw the assholes who are press their "spirituality" on everyone else.

I take psychedelics for two reasons: First and foremost, It's pleasurable. Second, it makes synapses fire that normally wouldn't, and exposes what's really inside my head. For me, there's no outside influence - what I see is exactly what's already in my head.

Screw you and your high horse, telling me that I don't have the right to take them. I could retort that you're a moron for believing in something that doesn't exist, but then I wouldn't stoop to that level.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: Sillicybin]
    #4991578 - 11/28/05 07:45 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sillicybin said:
I take psychedelics for two reasons: First and foremost, It's pleasurable. Second, it makes synapses fire that normally wouldn't, and exposes what's really inside my head. For me, there's no outside influence - what I see is exactly what's already in my head.

Pretty much what I believe.
Psychedelics don't put me in touch with some spiritual entity.

They help to create new neural pathways that allow me to think of things in new ways.

It's all chemical.

That's OK.

I'm totally cool with that.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#4991602 - 11/28/05 07:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sillicybin said:
Screw the assholes who are press their "spirituality" on everyone else.

Screw you and your high horse, telling me that I don't have the right to take them. I could retort that you're a moron for believing in something that doesn't exist, but then I wouldn't stoop to that level.

QUESTION

what the fuck is your problem?
isnt that exactly what i just said,
by saying that i am a moron for my beliefs, you just put your foot in your mouth,
i have a right to believe what i so choose to, as do you,
never once have i said anyhting like what you are referencing to,
i respect everyones beliefs, except for christians,
so whats the big fucking deal,
maybe you need to learn how to read,
or better yet,
how to comprehend

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineRocket75377
Stranger
    #4991976 - 11/28/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, do I sense some tension?

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4991993 - 11/28/05 09:09 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

All I was trying to say was if all you do is just takes the drugs it has much less meaning then if you use it in a higher manner. Reading about the history of substances educates you on the drug and also is enlightening for future trips. Go ahead and ignore everything I say, but your the one who losses each and every time he trips without trying my advice just one to see if my opinion holds value.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

InvisibleSillicybin
    #4992044 - 11/28/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
QUESTION

by saying that i am a moron for my beliefs, you just put your foot in your mouth,
i have a right to believe what i so choose to, as do you

Homie - you and I were on the same side.  I wasn't referring to you.  :biggrin:

InvisibleSillicybin
    #4992076 - 11/28/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The poing I'm trying to make is that everyone should be permitted to get whatever they want out of the experience. If they want to explore their heads, great. If they want to connect with the higher power they believe in, awesome. If they just want to have a good time, that's cool too.

You may think it's a waste and that they're irresponsible. But then again, you may not realize that they're not after enlightenment, so they get just as much out of it as you.

OfflineRocket75377
Stranger
    #4992111 - 11/28/05 09:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Okay, turns out that magic mushrooms are no longer an option. Very sad. Now that I only have plenty of peruvian torch, does anybody have any suggestions? I really appreciate the advice.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: Rocket75377]
    #4992312 - 11/28/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Check your PM's.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4992349 - 11/28/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
All I was trying to say was if all you do is just takes the drugs it has much less meaning then if you use it in a higher manner. Reading about the history of substances educates you on the drug and also is enlightening for future trips. Go ahead and ignore everything I say, but your the one who losses each and every time he trips without trying my advice just one to see if my opinion holds value.

All we're trying to say is that if you don't believe in some higher meaning of taking the drug, then no matter how much smoke you blow up your own ass it ain't going to change the fact that you are just tripping on a chemical which is making you brain chemistry cause you to see things and think of things in a whole different perspective.

I don't believe in spirits or a soul so therefore spirituality is mute. Meaningless.

To you, however, it seems that spirituality is very significant and therefore highly meaningful.

Since the reality is that our own minds control what is truly real to us as individuals, one persons realization of what is correct and certain and true can never be completely true for anyone else. Just because you believe that there is some higher meaning to what psychedelic drugs can do for you and everyone else doesn't make it so. That is what they can do for you. What they do for me is something entirely different.

Does that make what I get out of a trip any less meaningful than what you accomplish when tripping? NO!!! I get profound insight and understanding from my trips that leads me to what I believe is a better way of thinking about life. Tripping allows me to create new pathways in my mind which helps me to think of things in new ways. I believe that this a chemical process.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#4992380 - 11/28/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sillicybin said:
Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
QUESTION

i have a right to believe what i so choose to, as do you

Homie - you and I were on the same side.  I wasn't referring to you.  :biggrin:

heh... sorry

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4992745 - 11/29/05 01:12 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I mean spirtual as not in souls but a higher plain of consiousness. I use psychedelic drugs as a spirtual tool to enhance my toughts, my consiousness not to recklessly get "high" for no unintelligible reason. You and you anti religious folk. I mean spritual as a philosophy that means psychedelic drugs are useful for insite and to expand intellectual capacity.

I don't think people should use psychedelic drugs for recreational purposes. It is you people who do psychedelic drugs recreationally that make us who use psychedelic drugs for special purposes that are accepted by society look like shit. I blame you reckless recreational drug users for making my psychedelic drugs illegal.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineRocket75377
Stranger
    #4993169 - 11/29/05 06:25 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
Check your PM's.

Damn. Awesome. :yourock:

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #4994467 - 11/29/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

PEople, if you really get downn to it there isn't really much difference between spiritual and chemical anyway.
If all you have is peruvian torch you probobly should try a lighter dose. This could be between 15-25 grams depending on your source. If you can ask the vendor what he recommends.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlineheavensgate
Stranger
    #4994497 - 11/29/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I agree that psychedelics should only be used for helping spiritual consciousness. The psychedelic experience in itself IS a spiritual experience, just as is life...you can choose to accept the message, or you can choose to ignore it. I'm not saying that I think people SHOULDN'T use them for "recreational purposes"...if you want to, that is your choice, but I disagree with you. And if you don't accept any of the real message from the experience, or take anything out of it, then I believe it is a waste of the plant.

It just frustrates me when I get people mushrooms, and then they come back and say "yea it was pretty cool, i saw lots of cool shit, those shrooms really fucked me up"...when I know there are a lot of other people out there who can't even find these substances, and who actually want to use them for something productive. Once again, you do what you want...but if you are just using these to "get fucked up", well you might as well just go to the bars or something.

btw, if you're going to flame me, I don't want to hear it...these are my own beliefs and you can do what you want with your own mushrooms.

Offlinerwilber
Schwammel
 User Gallery
Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: heavensgate]
    #4995452 - 11/29/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

It just frustrates me when I get people mushrooms, and then they come back and say "yea it was pretty cool, i saw lots of cool shit, those shrooms really fucked me up"...when I know there are a lot of other "people out there who can't even find these substances, and who actually want to use them for something productive. Once again, you do what you want...but if you are just using these to "get fucked up", well you might as well just go to the bars or something."

yup there's at lot of folk out there...all different...
but they're all gonna die, and live, and if their expression
of the [almighty] doesn't please you
soo waht?

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline V. Mushrooms in the woods [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4997460 - 11/30/05 05:25 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
I mean spirtual as not in souls but a higher plain of consiousness. I use psychedelic drugs as a spirtual tool to enhance my toughts, my consiousness not to recklessly get "high" for no unintelligible reason.

So just because I like to take shrooms, mescaline, and LSD simply for the value of the drug and for no soul searching new age mind expansion, finll in the blank, bullshit reason, then I'm doing it wrong. I guess you just have to know the person you are talking about first before making those types of judgements.

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
I don't think people should use psychedelic drugs for recreational purposes. It is you people who do psychedelic drugs recreationally that make us who use psychedelic drugs for special purposes that are accepted by society look like shit. I blame you reckless recreational drug users for making my psychedelic drugs illegal.

Get a grip on reality. Psychedelics will most likely never be legal and that's because of christian beliefs, not because of irresponsible drug users.

I'm of the opinion that many so called psychedelic shamans and holy men and women here and at other sites, use all of their spirituality, sacredness to justify their drug use.

--------------------

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #4998651 - 11/30/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
I'm of the opinion that many so called psychedelic shamans and holy men and women here and at other sites, use all of their spirituality, sacredness to justify their drug use.

That's rich! I suggest all psychedelic shamans get their obvious, group-think, cliche ridden A-holes over to ayahuasca.com... where that party-line reigns supreme!  :rolleyes:

Tongue in cheek..I really don't mean all this..just a part of it..a grain of salt.

After all, some of my best friends are want-to-be-shaman, hell I've even been known to play this role myself.  :rolleyes:

'dark chuckle'

Edited by CandyLand (12/01/05 04:34 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate