Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePsya
Stranger

One message, many repititions.
    #496696 - 12/20/01 04:12 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone else ever feel like there's something you're supposed to be trying to figure out? Like a message or a hint that keeps coming up in your mind? Perhaps it only gives enough of itself that you can keep doubting it and blowing it off as nonsense?

For years this has been happening to me at night when I'm trying to fall asleep. Usually at least once a week, but sometimes almost everyday, my mind shifts towards a particular idea totally out of the blue. It's always about bullets or bombs or missiles, something that explodes or can penetrate in some way that doesn't exist yet. However it comes the idea is always about some kind of energy release. Sometimes it comes like the start of an idea for some novel kind of delivery mechanism, just for a tremendous amount of energy that's supposed to do something.

Anyway, I've never talked or written about it until now and it really wigs me out. I'm not some kind of psychopath so thinking about "bullets" when all I really want is to fall asleep hasn't been a thing I was willing to fully admit to myself.

Howabout it? Anyone else know of anything like this? I could do a lot of speculation about whether this is a figment of my imagination, like i'm inclined to think of these things because of habit now, or like this is truly something I need to figure out and address before it will stop, or like something "other" is trying to use me for a purpose and I'm refusing to listen. Honestly I have no idea, so I figured to ask the friendly souls here for their input... people here have always seemed like the type willing to listen... or at least speculate wildly. =]

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: One message, many repititions. [Re: Psya]
    #497493 - 12/21/01 12:15 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

When you say bullets or missles of energy, it makes me think of anti-matter.
Anti-matter is very destructive by nature. We are constantly bombarded with it, by negative entities who wish to stop or at least slow down our evolution. Anti-matter blasts holes in consciousness, making it difficult to connect ideas or make valuable insights. This constant bombardment can make some people very ill, mentally or physically.
The element Gold vibrates at a specific resonance that neutralizes or deflects the anti-matter. It is considered protection against this negative energy. Also you can project a psychic shield that will deflect the energy.

Of course I could be talking about something completely different than what you are... but thats just my thought.

InvisiblePsya
Stranger

Re: One message, many repetitions. [Re: ]
    #497964 - 12/21/01 02:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the reply, Shroomism. My post was a little out there, so I didn't really expect a lot of responses. Your thoughts about anti-matter and Gold are interesting. I hadn't considered the possibility that this "message" could be a warning, as if my subconscious mind is crying out in pain.

Maybe it could be something as simple as having too many free radicals in my body. I wonder if getting more exercise, taking antioxidants, or doing some of those "new-ager-fruit-drink-fasting-toxin-purification-deals" now and then would help.

I'm not a particularly spiritual person in my everyday life, but I'm very open to feelings and ideas I resonate with. Like as you said with Gold, I have an unexplainable attraction for large crystals... they give me comfort somehow, it sounds goofy but they have some kind of partial "life" to them for me. I'd even go as far as calling them "inanimate brains" for some reason, they just feel like nature is doing something with large crystals that represents some kind of natural apex. So the concept that Gold has special properties isn't too far fetched for me. I could really feel a nice hunk of Amethyst or Quartz with Gold vein all over it. =]

Psychic shields I'm a little more fuzzy on. I used to have out-of-body-experiences when I was a very little kid, but other than that I've never had a "psychic experience" so the idea of conscious psychic projection isn't something I'd easily be convinced of... especially when it comes to blocking radiant particles of matter. That sounds to much like telekinesis, and that's a really hard buy.

At least now I have another way of looking at this and maybe trying to resolve it. If you have any more thoughts or links to material I'd much appreciate it. Thanks again!

--------------------

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: One message, many repititions. [Re: ]
    #499139 - 12/23/01 03:13 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

But, scientifically speaken, matter + antimatter = light.
When an antimatter partical collides with a matter partical, energy is created that transforms to a flash of light.

--------------------
its all placebo

Edited by Divine_Madness (12/23/01 03:14 AM)

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: One message, many repititions. [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #499167 - 12/23/01 04:56 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I thought i was insane, and every night before i wentto bed, whenever i wasntt hinking aobut something it was on my mind. It was my toy. It usually append when my brain was idling, and i think that durring that time is when you htink about things, and alot of times they are something you thoguth of before...maybe trying to solv hte puzzle you didnt know existed? :[

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlinethe universe
Harbinger ofEldritch Despair
Male

Loc: Under your bed
Re: One message, many repititions. [Re: Psya]
    #499175 - 12/23/01 05:20 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I think all your imagery, and the release of energy theme, means you need to get laid. All these thoughts are a metaphor for orgasm. Let's face it, you need some action.

--------------------
"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."- J. D. Salinger

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: One message, many repititions. [Re: the universe]
    #500264 - 12/24/01 05:33 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

sheilding of chakras is possible and playful. Because the energy can be manipulated. Like you said though bombardment of energies caused by antimatter is uncalled for and definitely needs an invention to fix.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order