Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
The day was a blur!!!
    #4989133 - 11/28/05 09:57 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

My trip was pretty good. It was a lot better then my last one. My girl and I ate some around 1:20pm. She had 5 grams and I had 6. My shrooms aren't very potent so we only got into mid level 3. But I still had a great time.

The first thing we did was watch Fantasia 2000. I don't really remember it that much but it was on VHS so the quality was really shitty. I think that it would be alot better on DVD especially since I have 55" HDTV.

After Fantasia 2000 was over I was really feeling it. I had to go to bathroom. I made sure to take a shit earlier in the morning because I really don't like doing it while tripping. I went and took a piss and noticed that the texture on the walls was really cool looking. It looked like it kept bubbling and drooping down the wall.

Then we went in the bedroom. I put on some music and we just layed on the bed for a while. We tried making love but it was really hard. It was awesome but it was hard to do. By this time we were peaking and my mind was roaming all over the place and it was hard to keep concentrated on making love.

By now it is about 4:30 pm and things are going great. My guitar posters looked like they were in 3D and the ceiling was moving all over the place. By now I had to go to the bathroom again and I stayed in there for a little while. It was alot of fun in the bathroom. There were towels hanging up and all of the little pieces looked like wiggling worms. I thought it was pretty neat.

I went back in the bedroom and decided to take a look outside. I really liked it outside. It was a shitty day out and all of the snow had melted. So there was green grass all over and it just looked peaceful. I watched the cars drive by and wondered what those people have to do in their busy days.

While looking outside I noticed something. I looke at a house not too far away and there were two teenagers behind their house smoking a bowl. I thought it was hillarious and I just had to get my girlfriend to look and she thought it was funny too.

5:30 rolls around and I am starting to come down. I can feel it alot but the peak is over. I decided to call my little brother and come to find out he was tripping too. It was really peculiar that we were both tripping at the same time and it made our phone conversation really interesting. I talked to him until 6:30 pm while my girlfriend was playing donkey kong country.

when I got off of the phone I noticed I was really hungry. The only thing that we had eaten all day was the shrooms. So we decided to go on an adventure to McDonald's. The drive wasn't too bad. (Remember by this time we weren't tripping that hard I would never risk the lives of other people) We got there and ordered our food and started eating. I really didn't like it that much, and I got full really quick. I ended up taking an extra double cheesburger home with me. When we got home we played some more donkey kong and and watched Fantasia 2000 again because we couldn't really remember it from earlier. By time it was over it was 9:30 pm and I was fully down.

I learned alot over the course of this trip and thought it was alot of fun. My poo shrooms are coming along good and I can't wait till they are done. I feel that we are ready for a level 4. I have had one before but I wasn't really as prepared for it as I am now. I believe that my next trip will be even better.

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: The day was a blur!!! [Re: kungpow]
    #4990407 - 11/28/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Pretty cool man. Very discriptive(the shitting part)  :wink:

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to hear how the next one goes.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag