Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Improper Banning [Re: Mr. Fryd]
    #498255 - 12/21/01 09:59 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

There hows that, more proper you think :wink:

Oh and McMan you never answer my question, are you going to allow me to post your PM to me that has you 'admitting' to sending that email threat to Anno???  Yes/No answer please....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Improper Banning [Re: Thor]
    #498274 - 12/21/01 10:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thor,
You have a great community here.
I enjoy hours on hours of reading the useful information that is posted here.
How you get your funding is not anyones business but your own, Period.
You sound like you do have integrity.
I have sat back and watched these flame wars for the past several months now.
You have a responsiblity to this forum, not to allow this kind of behavior to continue.
Deleting all the bad threads might be the answer to your problem....Its your call.
Warning people in PM that there behavior is unacceptable and that they will be ejected from the community for a certain period of time (that you decide) and then following through with it might be a good answer too.
I personally don't have a problem with anyone in this forum.
But then again i haven't been around that long.
I have met some really great people here.....and have seen some great inter-reactive posting that is helpful to the whole community.
Seems to me that some of the Vendors are bashing each other for Sales....or to seperate the community into clicks.
I refuse to fall into the click....Sorry if this offends anyone.
I'm here to learn from people....and to make new friends.
I hope this can be resolved....I know alot of the people in the community are tired of the Spore Wars.
Sincerely, Road

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineAzure
old hand
Loc: California, USA
    #498287 - 12/21/01 10:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I never really liked Jerry Springer or TV for that matter, but I really did enjoy the weeks of shit going on between Ryche and Pf. This is why I feel that banning McMan would take away a prominent member and contributor to this community. YOu'd be taking away a good 20-30 minutes of ENTERTAINMENT away from some of us dedicated readers. You know, a little taste of bullshit for a few minutes a day helps deter you from committing the same crime. It also teaches you a great lesson in the business world. In short, "real gangsta ass niggaz don't flex nutz, cuz real gangsta ass niggaz know them got em."

Anonymous

#498296 - 12/21/01 10:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I might be pissing in the wind,but I really like McMan.He is an extremely hard worker and world-class cultivator,and he doesn't just talk the talk,he walks the walk.Soon he will get the recognition that he is so highly deserveing of.The ones who blackballed him,will look like huge fools.Why am I sticking up for him? Like my father once said,in this world,there are only two types:hero's and zero's.If I didn't stick up for someone I KNEW was being treated unfairly,then I would never be able to look in the mirror again.If every vendor actually ate the mushroom that is giving them their income,I think all this silly bickering would come to an end. Peace.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#498312 - 12/21/01 11:10 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Why was this thread locked(T.H.E. pictures, McMans & MicronMagiks accusations) I don't know why a thread gets locked in the first place could you explain?
Thanks...

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
Re: Improper Banning [Re: ]
    #498322 - 12/21/01 11:22 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

are you resting?

you guys are just being childish.

how long has this been happening? months? JEEZ!

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #498342 - 12/21/01 11:39 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

McMan your a fraud and a disgrace to this community and though you have proved your a talented cultivator your lack of personal character far outweighs anything you bring to this community in the form of knowledge, there are plenty of people here who could take up the slack if you were to DISSAPEAR. I for one and Im positive Im in the majority are tired and bored of your lies and manipulations. Its ALL PERSONAL TO YOU and we all know it. If you and your girlfriend truly want to contribute to this community you'll shut the fuckup and STOP with the myco consumer advocate charade. Excuse me for shooting my mouth off again but Im soooo tired of the negativity this person brings to this community.

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Improper Banning [Re: Azure]
    #498361 - 12/22/01 12:02 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I agree it WAS slightly entertaining at first NOW ITS JUST PATHETIC, TIRED and OLD..
"Dont talk about it BE ABOUT IT"

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #498369 - 12/22/01 12:12 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I can understand why you stand up for him, I do agree he is hell of a cultivator, and knows his shit.. His designs are top notch, none of this I have ever doubted..

But its the personality I worry about, one moment a peacefull guy who gets a long with me, next moment attacking me calling me a childish dictator etc...

If he's being treated unfairly, ask mcman since you are on his good graces to allow me to post his private message to me that has him admitting to blackmailing not only Anno but Sporeworks.... Then maybe you'll ask yourself who's the zero and who's the hero...

I know mcman sent that email, I know he did it in the heat of passion, but it makes me mad that he never just admitted it and said he was sorry... That would be the right thing to do, and instead he calls lots of us liars and said this was just some conspiracy against him because of jealousy....

Bullshit all of it....

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#498370 - 12/22/01 12:12 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I'm closing this one too.

I personally have no sort of vendor bias. I don't give a shit who the thread is about, if it pops up I'm locking it.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Offlinedioze1
Satans minion inthe war onlaughter
Loc: Up a hogs ass looking for...
Re: Improper Banning [Re: Captain Jack]
    #498535 - 12/22/01 10:26 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

GOOD CALL PARTNER!!! I COULDN"T AGREE MORE!!
Damn, We make a good team!!!

--------------------
Not all that wander are lost.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules