Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
Re: I'm moving! [Re: TheDude]
    #4973470 - 11/23/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:
hahahahaha bakersfield sucks so hard. I knew a kid from there and he was a total fuck up, another one of my friends lived there for a few years and said it was the most horrible place he's ever been.

Well, if I had a choice at the moment I wouldn't be living here either. Bakersfield ain't that bad of a place, it has evolved over the past ten years. Besides people who grew up in Bako tend not to like it all that much. Also I can't help the fact that your friend is a Tweeker. Not to mention both of the weed stores in in Bako are considerably cheaper than the stores you find down in the L.A. area.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: I'm moving! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4973509 - 11/23/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Desiree said:
I'm going to miss everyone I've met here at work...I just can't stand the town and most of the grown people here.

You live in Chicago don't you?

I went through Chicago on my "Great American Road Trip" over the summer (you probably remember that I kept making annoying threads about it all of the time).  I tried to get ahold of you and biO as I swung through as I remember, but I couldn't get ahold of either of you. 

I remember being in Chicago and feeling utterly small, lost, and alone.  I remember exiting the library in the downtown (BADASS library by the way) and I had a woman get behind me on the escalator and get all annoyed sounding because I wasn't moving fast enough. 

I was the only person speaking English in the Sear's Tower  :crazy:

I wish I had had somebody to show me around.

OfflinePsilocybeSmuggla
Stranger

Re: I'm moving! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4978806 - 11/25/05 01:17 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I would say it depends on the type of person you are ... Id rather live in northern California (less crowded) don't get me wrong, Southern California (Home) has some alright less crowded spot as well. Southern is a bit more city where as northern is more country.

you said you have children....try to make a decision on their behalf. Check out the communities. The schools, parks, neighborhoods (you said you didn't want Ghetto ... don't blame you) Where can they walk to school without getting shot, is it a good environment for them to grow up in? Are there other kids their age living near by? Try a Gated Community! (even then be cautious) Kids get snatched up like an unattended bag of shrooms at an house party.

Id check into it a bit more before moving, or stay with your family while you take personal tours of different cities, I'm sure they will be willing.

Id say pick a place where you and your kids would be best...only you know what is best for your children!

Hope I offfed you a bit of help!?!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom