Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: Unagipie]
    #4972447 - 11/23/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:smile:

hope everyone has a good safe Thanksgiving. (even the Lefties...)

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #4974914 - 11/24/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Unagipie said:
Quote:

JesusChrist said:
I would have bombed them myself, but I wouldn't put it in a memo.

Why? You're basically saying you would carry out acts of terrorism, because that's what it would be. Bombing the Al-Jazeera headquarters is simply attacking a civilian target. Those who would die in the attack would be unarmed civilians.

Is this honestly the mentality of the Pro-War crowd? That bombing civilian targets intentionally is acceptable simply because you don't like a news station's reporting bias?

Exactly what justification is there to bomb a civilian target such as the Al Jazeera station?

I don't represent the "Pro-War" crowd, though I do think this has been an excellent set of wars on every level. I don't represent anyone else but me. Don't forget that, it is just me saying this, not everybody. I don't expect people to come to my defense.

I play to win cowboy. I don't care about the rest. I am in it to win it, with the least amount of expenditure and US deaths. Achieve the objective and get out. Play dirty if you have too.

I would have bombed Al Jazeera. I wouldn't have done it formally. I would have blown them up and then released a tape on the internet and blamed it on the terrorists. The "terrorists" in my tape would have been claiming that Al Jazeera was too friendly to those hated Americans.

When the pope died I had a post that suggested it might be beneficial to bomb the pope's funeral and blame it on the terrorists. I think it could have done a lot to sway public opinion. The pope was loved in many countries and many cultures, including Arabia. He was probably the most loved pope in arabic history. Bombing him and pinning that on Bin Laden would have been a coup.

Not that anyone agreed with me, they just thought I was sick. I am not sick, I want to win and win big. I want to win fast. I want less deaths of our soldiers. And if cutting corners helps to that end, so be it. I am also for torture. My only condition is that we know the terrorist is guilty. If we know, go to town.

Think about my scenario. We bomb the pope's funeral and we release a doctored Bin Laden tape that no one can trace. Bin Laden may be alive or dead, who knows if he can refute it? If he is alive and does try to refute it, it usually takes over a month to get his message out from the pipeline. He doesn't comment on day to day events. If he wanted to come out publicly and protest, we would have him in a second. He could do nothing, but if he did he would blow his cover.

The people that we are fighting are using terrorism agaist us. I respect that in a way that other people don't. Terrorism is quite effective. The way that they attack us is quite effective. I would like to be effective against them.

You could send an ambulance filled with explosives into a hospital in Cairo tomorrow, and you could kill thousands. You could then release a tape on the internet that claims the bad guys are rejoicing again, and that Egypt should have done more to oppose the US. What happens with public opinion on the Arab Street? I think that selective terrorism is a good idea for victory.

But we don't practice that. George Bush could have planted the WMD's if he really knew they weren't there in the first place. In fact, if he really knew they weren't there, he would have made an effort to ship them in. If he really is a "liar", why wouldn't he do that? He was convinced they were there, that is why. Too bad they moved them to Syria before he could catch them.

And yes some innocent people die in war. It is a tragedy, but that is not news. Innocent people died on 9/11 too. Those people had nothing to do with this war. They went to work and they died.

If I play, I play to win, and I open up the floodgates of hell to win. Force your opponent out in the open. Then kill him.

Sorry bout your luck.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: JesusChrist]
    #4975221 - 11/24/05 02:20 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

That's pretty much the mentality of Al Qaeda.  :rolleyes:

Quote:

Force your opponent out in the open

Un-armed civilians are not anyone's opponent. Nothing would come from bombing Al Jazeera other than a massive international outcry. Video tapes of bloodied and injured Qataris in business suits and hijabs would forever be ingrained in the public mind like Abu Ghraib.

Finally, if such a thing did happen, Bush would never hear the end of it. It would forever be cited as an example of blatant militaristic terrorism.

I don't see any motivation why you would want to bomb innocent people other than the possibly that you simply hate Arabs.

Also, I actually believe Bush is telling the truth that this memo is utter non-sense. I honestly don't think Bush would do something so brash as to committ a blatant war crime outside of Iraq when he had a tough enough time trying to sell the case for war with Iraq in the first place. My guess is, a British government official who personally wasnt in sync with the war policy fabricated the memo to emberass both Bush and Blair.

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Edited by Unagipie (11/24/05 04:26 AM)

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #4975287 - 11/24/05 03:37 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nk about my scenario. We bomb the pope's funeral and we release a doctored Bin Laden tape that no one can trace. Bin Laden may be alive or dead, who knows if he can refute it? If he is alive and does try to refute it, it usually takes over a month to get his message out from the pipeline. He doesn't comment on day to day events. If he wanted to come out publicly and protest, we would have him in a second. He could do nothing, but if he did he would blow his cover.

The people that we are fighting are using terrorism agaist us. I respect that in a way that other people don't. Terrorism is quite effective. The way that they attack us is quite effective. I would like to be effective against them.

You could send an ambulance filled with explosives into a hospital in Cairo tomorrow, and you could kill thousands. You could then release a tape on the internet that claims the bad guys are rejoicing again, and that Egypt should have done more to oppose the US. What happens with public opinion on the Arab Street? I think that selective terrorism is a good idea for victory.

Government doesn't work remember? I don't doubt more of this stuff would go on but the chance of them actually pulling it off untouched is slim to none. Even they know that. Some low-level, traitorous, enemy of freedom, democracy, and everything the US stands for would squeal for sure.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery
    #4975480 - 11/24/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JesusChrist said:

When the pope died I had a post that suggested it might be beneficial to bomb the pope's funeral and blame it on the terrorists. I think it could have done a lot to sway public opinion. The pope was loved in many countries and many cultures, including Arabia. He was probably the most loved pope in arabic history. Bombing him and pinning that on Bin Laden would have been a coup.

wow... i'm sorry but thats just too fuckin' out there in right field somewhere...

out of curiousity, do you have an opinion of the conspiracy theorists who suggest that the 911 was pulled off by goverment agencies to drag us into war?

as far as aljazeera goes, i imagine someone considered it a military target, after all the attitude has always been control of the media is critical under all circumstances...

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Loc: Proud Canadian
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: cateyes]
    #4975725 - 11/24/05 10:11 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

?Jesus Christ? said -

?I do think this has been an excellent set of wars on every level.?

?I play to win cowboy. I don't care about the rest. I am in it to win it, with the least amount of expenditure and US deaths. Achieve the objective and get out. Play dirty if you have too.?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

REAL Jesus said -

? You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

?Jesus Christ ?said -

?I would have bombed Al Jazeera. I wouldn't have done it formally. I would have blown them up and then released a tape on the internet and blamed it on the terrorists.?

?When the pope died I had a post that suggested it might be beneficial to bomb the pope's funeral and blame it on the terrorists. I think it could have done a lot to sway public opinion. The pope was loved in many countries and many cultures, including Arabia. He was probably the most loved pope in Arabic history. Bombing him and pinning that on Bin Laden would have been a coup.?

Think about my scenario. We bomb the pope's funeral and we release a doctored Bin Laden tape that no one can trace. Bin Laden may be alive or dead, who knows if he can refute it? If he is alive and does try to refute it, it usually takes over a month to get his message out from the pipeline. He doesn't comment on day to day events. If he wanted to come out publicly and protest, we would have him in a second. He could do nothing, but if he did he would blow his cover.?

Real Jesus said -

?On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.?

?Jesus Christ? said -

?And yes some innocent people die in war. It is a tragedy, but that is not news. Innocent people died on 9/11 too. Those people had nothing to do with this war. They went to work and they died.?

Real Jesus said -

?Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: SIN is the lords ALONE to avenge. *I* will repay, says the Lord.?

?Do not judge, or you too will be judged. In the same way it is measured BY you, it shall be measured AGAINST you.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your own brothers eye?yet pay no attention to the plank in your own?

You hypocrite, first take the plank from your own eye, so that you may see clearly to remove the speck from his.?

I will pray for you my friend?

Please change your name on this site from ?Jesus Christ? to something more appropriate to your true nature, before someone mistakes you for a Christian.

Please remember that the name that you have chosen as a screen name for some people represents their GOD. Do you understand how sickening it is to use this name to propagate your own foolish bravado?

--------------------

InvisibleAstralToad
Toad
    #4977058 - 11/24/05 05:32 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Now JC is a terrorist. I had you figured all wrong!

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: AstralToad]
    #4977655 - 11/24/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

In defense of JC, he is not a terrorist, but just a fevered American nationalist.

Not that that is something I appreciate or even like, but it is what it is.

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #4978007 - 11/24/05 09:23 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Unagipie said:
That's pretty much the mentality of Al Qaeda.  :rolleyes:

Quote:

Force your opponent out in the open

Un-armed civilians are not anyone's opponent. Nothing would come from bombing Al Jazeera other than a massive international outcry. Video tapes of bloodied and injured Qataris in business suits and hijabs would forever be ingrained in the public mind like Abu Ghraib.

Finally, if such a thing did happen, Bush would never hear the end of it. It would forever be cited as an example of blatant militaristic terrorism.

I don't see any motivation why you would want to bomb innocent people other than the possibly that you simply hate Arabs.

Also, I actually believe Bush is telling the truth that this memo is utter non-sense. I honestly don't think Bush would do something so brash as to committ a blatant war crime outside of Iraq when he had a tough enough time trying to sell the case for war with Iraq in the first place. My guess is, a British government official who personally wasnt in sync with the war policy fabricated the memo to emberass both Bush and Blair.

I don't hate Arabs, I actually want to liberate them.

And my plan isn't for Bush to take credit for the bombing, my plan is for Osama to take credit.  I think that could be arraged.  And I agree with you that Bush is telling the truth.  I believe that he has been telling the truth all along.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #4978046 - 11/24/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DirtMcgirt said:
Government doesn't work remember? I don't doubt more of this stuff would go on but the chance of them actually pulling it off untouched is slim to none. Even they know that. Some low-level, traitorous, enemy of freedom, democracy, and everything the US stands for would squeal for sure.

That is the weak point in my argument. We could never get it done without it getting out. But to my credit, some people still believe that the US was behind 9-11, so you could use that lunatic fringe to not even comment on this new outlandish dribble.

Personally I don't think that the government could pull it off. I think a private affiliation that supports America would have a much better chance. But you did expose the weakness of my argument. It would probably get out, and if it ever did it would be a disaster.

That is not to say that fighting terrorism with terrorism wouldn't be effective. If terrorism is effective, fighting it with all you have would be effective too. I wouldn't mind if we played dirty. Fuck them.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery
    #4979324 - 11/25/05 07:33 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JesusChrist said:

That is the weak point in my argument.  We could never get it done without it getting out.  But to my credit, some people still believe that the US was behind 9-11, so you could use that lunatic fringe to not even comment on this new outlandish dribble.

Personally I don't think that the government could pull it off.  I think a private affiliation that supports America would have a much better chance.  But you did expose the weakness of my argument.  It would probably get out, and if it ever did it would be a disaster.

That is not to say that fighting terrorism with terrorism wouldn't be effective.  If terrorism is effective, fighting it with all you have would be effective too.  I wouldn't mind if we played dirty.  Fuck them.

in your own words you said you would have bombed the popes funeral and blamed it on our enemy... i asked you if it were possible 911 were an inside job... could "a private affiliation that supports America" have pulled off the destruction of the twin towers? remember... these are your words, not that of some in the "lunatic fringe"... this is your "new outlandish dribble"...

here's a scenario for you... release an biological agent within an inner city that is demographically democrat/liberal and has a high concentration of poor. we kill 3 birds with one stone...

we eliminate part of a political group hellbent on "destroying" america...

we eliminate a small part of an economic group within society that has proved to be nothing more then a social burden on our system...

we rekindle a renewed sense of patriotism and support for the war on terrorism... the presidents numbers would surely blow through the roof!

surly my plan has just as much, if not more potential to rally americans against the scumbags we face as your plan to bomb the popes funeral... THINK BIG BRO!

these are your words behind your own ides's... YET, you don't consider yourself part of a "lunatic fringe" ?

if you make it to heaven jesus is going to stick his holy foot square up your retentive ass...

:peace:
cateyes

Edited by cateyes (11/25/05 07:47 AM)

InvisibleAstralToad
Toad
    #4979434 - 11/25/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't hate Arabs, I actually want to liberate them.

And my plan isn't for Bush to take credit for the bombing, my plan is for Osama to take credit. I think that could be arraged. And I agree with you that Bush is telling the truth. I believe that he has been telling the truth all along.

Than perhaps you should get over to Iraq and start on that liberating. They need all the help they can get. The US is getting its ass kicked and an armchair soldier that calls himself Jesus is pretty useless to them...

OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
    #4979680 - 11/25/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JesusChrist said:
Quote:

DirtMcgirt said:
Government doesn't work remember?  I don't doubt more of this stuff would go on but the chance of them actually pulling it off untouched is slim to none.  Even they know that.  Some low-level, traitorous, enemy of freedom, democracy, and everything the US stands for would squeal for sure.

That is the weak point in my argument.  We could never get it done without it getting out.  But to my credit, some people still believe that the US was behind 9-11, so you could use that lunatic fringe to not even comment on this new outlandish dribble.

Personally I don't think that the government could pull it off.  I think a private affiliation that supports America would have a much better chance.  But you did expose the weakness of my argument.  It would probably get out, and if it ever did it would be a disaster.

That is not to say that fighting terrorism with terrorism wouldn't be effective.  If terrorism is effective, fighting it with all you have would be effective too.  I wouldn't mind if we played dirty.  Fuck them.

Un armed civilians are not your enemy. You don't fight terrorism by killing the civilians of a country that is an ally with the United States

Qatar for Christ's sake. It's like lashing out at Al Qaeda by bombing Japanese civilians :rolleyes:

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: cateyes]
    #4980146 - 11/25/05 01:40 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Weaponized sickle cell anemia would be a wonderous tool to have in the arsenal.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: daimyo]
    #4980483 - 11/25/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The Daily Mirror? Yeah, i take them seriously...

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4980557 - 11/25/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I want Aljazeera bombed, too.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4980777 - 11/25/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

so far we have three of the shroomery's most right wing pro-war posters sitting here after months of spouting their holier than thou rhetoric about how evil the terrorists are and how righteous the war is, and now they're dropping the act and exposing themselves for what they are: hypocrites.

You sit here claiming you would commit terrorist acts, like it's no big thing. You've become what you despise. thats what blind unchecked hatred does to you i guess. Anyways, do us all a favor and omit all the bullshit moral finger pointing from your posts from now on, because now everyone sees that any judgments of morality coming from you three is nothing but bullshit, and is basically the american version of something osama bin laden would say to his constituents.

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #4980922 - 11/25/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Turn yer butt cheak, so that your enemy might kiss upon it.

-aman.

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
Re: Memo: Bush wanted Aljazeera bombed! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #4980999 - 11/25/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
so far we have three of the shroomery's most right wing pro-war posters sitting here after months of spouting their holier than thou rhetoric about how evil the terrorists are and how righteous the war is, and now they're dropping the act and exposing themselves for what they are: hypocrites.

You sit here claiming you would commit terrorist acts, like it's no big thing. You've become what you despise. thats what blind unchecked hatred does to you i guess. Anyways, do us all a favor and omit all the bullshit moral finger pointing from your posts from now on, because now everyone sees that any judgments of morality coming from you three is nothing but bullshit, and is basically the american version of something osama bin laden would say to his constituents.

The Plot To Bomb The Pope's Funeral

I wrote that in April. I am not unmasking myself after months. And I don't seriously advocate that we should have bombed the Pope's funeral. I do think that if done right it could have been very effective.

Look at the backlash against terrorists when Muslims and some Palistinians were killed in the recent attacks in Jordan. If terrorism is an effective tool for them, why couldn't it be for us?

I have never been against playing dirty. I am all for torture, I just want good evidence that the people that we torture are guilty. I would torture Sadaam. I think he deserves it, and I think he is a pussy that would talk. You can make good arguments for torture. You can make reasonable and logical arguments for having our CIA assasinate Heads of State and back coups.

Take Iraq for instance. Say we had Sadaam killed and had a coup in place. We could have saved a hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of lives. What about the genocide in Sudan? If their leaders started dropping like flies, maybe they would reconsider.

Read the book "Killing Pablo" sometime. Pablo was a brutal terrorist. The book outlines how you can use terror to fight terror, and do it very successfully. But at some point you have to take the gloves off and play hardball. Some people think that we can't win in Iraq. Maybe we aren't playing to win.

Does playing dirty make me inherently evil, or just more effective? Every action has costs and benefits. It is quite possible a different approach could yield more benefits with less costs. Again, is that evil or effective.

And no, I don't think we are doing this, and I don't think we really could pull it off even if we tried, and I also don't think that anyone but Muslim terrorists were behind the events of 9/11.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #4982260 - 11/26/05 03:20 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread seems to have devolved into a discussion of the efficacy of the notion that you can carry out heinous attacks and somehow manage to ascribe them to the enemy, thus causing immense bad PR. This is foolish for us to attempt as the enemy daily supplies sufficient outrageous behaviour that we don't need to fake any. But because of the nattering nitwits on the left constantly screaming about the evil American hegemonic military industrial imperialist machine (now with more corporations!) the enemy has a foolish and feckless audience to whom he can play his own side of this game.
"Baghdad - The Iraqi army said on Thursday it had seized a number of booby-trapped children's dolls, accusing insurgents of using the explosive-filled toys to target children.

The dolls were found in a car, each one containing a grenade or other explosive, said an army statement.

The government said that two men driving the car had been arrested in the western Baghdad district of Abu Ghraib.

"This is the same type of doll as that handed out on several occasions by US soldiers to children," said government spokesperson Leith Kubba. " Bold added by zappaisgod
http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0%2C%2C2-10-1460_1840119%2C00.html
If there wasn't an audience of anti-American asspipes and the people were united and resolute they wouldn't even bother with this. Unfortunately, we are beset with an indigenous population of fools, pussies and traitors who wouldn't know the right thing to do even if it came in bong-sized doses.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale