Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Shroom tolerance
    #4966198 - 11/21/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've read about the tolerance of mushrooms and it looks to me like you pretty much can't trip again for about a week. Is this true?

Last night I took 3.5 grams from my BRF home growns and got about a level 2. I wanted more than that. I have done shrooms before and I really wanted to trip harder than that. That trip left me hanging and I want to trip again. Usually after I trip good I don't want to do it for while. But as soon as I cam down last night I was like i want to trip again.

So if I took 5 grams lets say tomorrow or the day after would I get a better effect from it or will my tolerance still be too high to take them and get a good trip? I really wanted the upper end of a level 3. I have been to a level 4 and found myself in a tree talking to some monkeys about god but my trip last night was nothing like that. Actually I've never had such a weak trip.

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Shroom tolerance [Re: kungpow]
    #4966248 - 11/21/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

It varies between everyone's body, but here is how my body works:

Lets say Yesterday you took 3.5g of mushrooms

To get an equal trip today, you'd need to take about 7g.
Tomorrow you may need about 5.5-6g. (1 day after)
Day after tomorrow you'll need around 4.5-5gg (2 days after)
Day after that about 4-4.5g (3 days after)
Day after that about 3.5-4g (4 days after)

After that you should be close to if not out out noticeable tolerance.

Oh, I should repeat that this is how my body reacts.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Shroom tolerance [Re: Ramuh]
    #4966393 - 11/21/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If this was your first trip for a while then you WILL trip again tommarow. But maybe just not as hard. Chances are those mushrooms are pretty week. Probally take about 12g for me to talk to "monkeys" about god. But 7g can make me understand why god created the universe. Without saying one word.
If you wanna get a good trip do 6g of those mushrooms. You already know they arn't super potent.
What you got to lose? Sanity?

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Edited by musher_420 (11/21/05 11:07 PM)

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Shroom tolerance [Re: musher_420]
    #4966479 - 11/21/05 11:22 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

In my experiences I have found that if you redose within 24 hours or so from the first time you won't need to double your dose. Maybe a gram or so more than you ate the first time. After the first 24 hours have passed and you have gotten good rest, I feel that is when my tolerance kicks in. When I trip multiple times in one week, I often have a feeling of being drunk during the later trips.
I feel tolerance can be looked at as a convex graph, beginning low from comedown to 24 hours after dose and being strongest at 2-3 days after trip and then gradually falling to nothing at about 5-7 days. That's just me though, everyone is different.

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
Re: Shroom tolerance [Re: kungpow]
    #4966774 - 11/22/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

kungpow -- Are you on any medication such as SSRI antidepressants? You should have tripped harder off of 3.5 grams. Has it always been this way? (Basically I'm just curious if it's the shrooms or it's you.)

In this situation, I'd say take about seven+ grams. That's a solid amount, given your tolerance and/or the potency of the shrooms. It sounds like a lot, but if 3.5 grams of this is only getting you to a "level 2" to begin with, you'd probably want to try about 5.5 grams if tolerance wasn't an issue.

I myself am on antidepressants, and have been for years. They have really helped me a lot, but a consequence of the medication is a greatly increased tolerance. I always have to take about 5.5 grams just to start off with.

Offlinesunit
Big Nose
Male

Re: Shroom tolerance [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4967124 - 11/22/05 06:27 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

aww man i cant wait tell mine start growing so i can eat them all the time! so sweet

--------------------
Well, I set my monkey on the log
And ordered him to do the Dog
He wagged his tail and shook his head
And he went and did the Cat instead
He's a weird monkey, very funky.

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: Shroom tolerance [Re: sunit]
    #4967258 - 11/22/05 07:59 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I believe that it is the shrooms more than myself. Last time I took 3.5 grams it was pretty intense. These shrooms were grown on BRF and they lacked in size a little bit so I think that there was something wrong with the brf.

I don't take any antidepressants or anything, but I useed to a few years ago. Actually last time I took shrooms before this I was on anti-depressants and I tripped harder than this time.

So I believe that it is just the potency of the shrooms. I've got my poo spawning and hopefully that will be done by monday. Then I will have some good shrooms. I think I might try to trip on saturday. That will be 6 days since my last dose so then any tolerance that I do have is totally gone.

I think I might try 6 grams on this trip to see what happens. I will make sure to post experience.

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag