Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemybrainisawaffle
Stranger
Micro-supply spores any good?
    #4960891 - 11/20/05 05:43 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

No non-vendor linking please

Just wondering if anyone can vouch for the quality of those spores.

Edited by Holydiver (11/20/05 05:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: mybrainisawaffle]
    #4960902 - 11/20/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't they are a shroomery sponsor. So you can't have that link there.
Go with anyone of these sponsors and you have the whole shroomery behind them.
http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: musher_420] * 1
    #4961424 - 11/20/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

don't order from micro supply. i bought from them, lured into it by the low prices (it was $10 per syringe and $5 shipping for any size order). the syringes i got, you couldn't see any spores in it if there were any, i ended up getting contams and no germinations ever from syringes i used from them. if the syringe wasn't contamed it mighthave been how sloppy i was, but i would tend to think it contamed because it sat there so long and there was no other competition.

so as musher said, jus go to a shroomery sponsor! i would recommend ralphster's. i got a good low price, you could see all sorts of clusters of spores in the syringe.... the only thing is, you have to assemble on the needle yourself which i don't recommend doing in open air. im sure you can do it with success, but i personally wouldn't take that chance so i use my glove box.

sporeworks is good too the needles come attached.

idk wut happened to spores direct though, they were my favorite cuz they would hook u up with one extra free syringe with every order, any size, had low prices, $5 shipping, nice clusters of spores... wut happened to them :confused:

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinemybrainisawaffle
Stranger
Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4961449 - 11/20/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

In the syringe I got, I can see spores, but after a week I haven't seen any growth yet in my BRF cakes.

Offlinebongtoke
Mushies
 User Gallery

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: mybrainisawaffle]
    #4961563 - 11/20/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yes they are cheap and very good i recently purchased pink buffalos and pes hawaiians from there and they are incubating and its going good!go for it dude i think its something like $10 a syringe but dude u cant beat the price!mightn ot be as many spores as if you were to pay 20 - 30 bucks but hey its good,atleast they work so u can grow and get your own prints dude its worth it to me but i also ordered from 2 other sites to for 20 a syringe...just a lil more clustered not much though..oh and hey after you use all the spores in one syringe boil some water let it cool and suck it up in the syringe and inoculate with it..i did it!! and it actually worked great its colonizing now!

--------------------
GOTTA LOVE POO CAKES!!!

Edited by bongtoke (11/20/05 08:06 PM)

Offlinemybrainisawaffle
Stranger
Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: bongtoke]
    #4972627 - 11/23/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:smile:  Finally seeing growth in one of the jars.  Just didn't have them hot enough.

OfflineGameboy549
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: mybrainisawaffle] * 1
    #12005077 - 02/10/10 08:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

GUY!!! Do not buy From Micro supply!! It may be Cheaper Than other places!! But their syringes are crap!! last two weeks i ordered one b+ Syringe.. it came like two days after, and when i looked at the syringe it was clear, like water. So im just guessing that the spore is too small for the naked eye to see, i have already putted it in seven jars, one vermiculite the others are bird seeds, and no mycelium at all!!! Just used Our sponsers! and Youll Be safe!

Offline3500lt
Stranger
Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: Gameboy549]
    #12005171 - 02/10/10 08:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gameboy549 said:
GUY!!! Do not buy From Micro supply!! It may be Cheaper Than other places!! But their syringes are crap!! last two weeks i ordered one b+ Syringe.. it came like two days after, and when i looked at the syringe it was clear, like water. So im just guessing that the spore is too small for the naked eye to see, i have already putted it in seven jars, one vermiculite the others are bird seeds, and no mycelium at all!!! Just used Our sponsers! and Youll Be safe!

I dont know what to say. but i feel like being nice!!

spores are microscopic so you shouldnt be able to see them individually. if you see spores floating around they are in "clumps". and the more spores that are in the syringe the more chances there could be mold spores also, so in the case of a syringe more is not better.  just because you cannot see spores floating around in a syringe does not mean it is viable. if you use a reputable shroomery sponser with proper sterile technique you will be fine. and i doubt a jar of vermiculite is going to do very well, but i guess ya gotta start somewhere, just like the rest of us.

OfflineGameboy549
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: 3500lt]
    #12050807 - 02/17/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Wait.. A jar with vermiculite isnt going to do very well? Sorry im really really new at this. what am i suppose to use then?

OfflineAntimatter
Nobody Important

#12051002 - 02/17/10 10:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I use Verm with brown rice and I get good results so do not not stress!

Many argue that grains are better for yields and potency but I get more consistent results with verm + rice (but that may be due to my inexperience).....

--------------------
BEANS GREENS POTATOES TOMATOES

OfflineGameboy549
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: Antimatter]
    #12054593 - 02/18/10 02:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Antimatter said:

Many argue that grains are better for yields and potency but I get more consistent results with verm  rice (but that may be due to my inexperience).....

So do you think i could still be able to grow it with just using Verm?! Thanks for the help.

OfflineJiggle
Peanut Herder
Male

Loc: The South
    #12054638 - 02/18/10 03:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gameboy549 said:
Quote:

Antimatter said:

Many argue that grains are better for yields and potency but I get more consistent results with verm  rice (but that may be due to my inexperience).....

So do you think i could still be able to grow it with just using Verm?! Thanks for the help.

No. Vermiculite is a mineral containing little to no nutrients. Mix in a ratio with brown rice flour of 2 verm: 1 brown rice flour: 1 water.

There are a few more recipes out there that I think Leopard Man has worked extensively with that still use vermiculite but substitute the brown rice flour for something else. Good luck.

OfflineGameboy549
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: Jiggle]
    #12055668 - 02/18/10 05:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Jiggle said:
Quote:

Gameboy549 said:
Quote:

Antimatter said:

No. Vermiculite is a mineral containing little to no nutrients. Mix in a ratio with brown rice flour of 2 verm: 1 brown rice flour: 1 water.

There are a few more recipes out there that I think Leopard Man has worked extensively with that still use vermiculite but substitute the brown rice flour for something else. Good luck.

Where Do you think i would be able to find brown rice flour? I have looked in alot of places and havent seen them. I live in Utah. thanks for the help dude.

Invisiblebiologys
Mycologist in Trainning
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #12056056 - 02/18/10 06:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you can goto a store and just buy brown rice, and use a coffee grinder or osmething and grind it into a flour yourself..

OfflineGameboy549
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: biologys]
    #12056371 - 02/18/10 07:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

biologys said:
you can goto a store and just buy brown rice, and use a coffee grinder or osmething and grind it into a flour yourself..

Ok Dude! thanks for your help! hope im able to grow it.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery

#12056437 - 02/18/10 07:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lol wow - this is why you should read a grow tek before attempting to grow :smile: lol

Invisiblebiologys
Mycologist in Trainning
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: tekramrepus]
    #12056626 - 02/18/10 08:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

if my dumbass can do this hobby anyone can so im sure you'll be good as long as you study this forum's every change you get and read read read read read...and most important LISTEN to what the pro's say lol

OfflineGameboy549
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: biologys]
    #12056691 - 02/18/10 08:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Lol.xD Thats alot of reading. But ill do it. Cant wait for my spores to get here. Thanks again.!!

OfflineGameboy549
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12129032 - 03/02/10 04:58 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Do you guys think this is contams!?

url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/10-009/757415244-Photo0065.jpg][/url]

Offlinehooterjh101
Stranger

Re: Micro-supply spores any good? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #12129544 - 03/02/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
don't order from micro supply. i bought from them, lured into it by the low prices (it was $10 per syringe and $5 shipping for any size order). the syringes i got, you couldn't see any spores in it if there were any, i ended up getting contams and no germinations ever from syringes i used from them. if the syringe wasn't contamed it mighthave been how sloppy i was, but i would tend to think it contamed because it sat there so long and there was no other competition.

so as musher said, jus go to a shroomery sponsor! i would recommend ralphster's. i got a good low price, you could see all sorts of clusters of spores in the syringe.... the only thing is, you have to assemble on the needle yourself which i don't recommend doing in open air. im sure you can do it with success, but i personally wouldn't take that chance so i use my glove box.

sporeworks is good too the needles come attached.

idk wut happened to spores direct though, they were my favorite cuz they would hook u up with one extra free syringe with every order, any size, had low prices, $5 shipping, nice clusters of spores... wut happened to them :confused:

Sucks for you ive had GREAT success with their b+ and pink buffalo 2 seperate times and had 100% seccess rate on over 25 brf cakes. i would highly reccomend them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom