Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: infinitedot]
    #4979558 - 11/25/05 12:28 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

And also not everyone has access to Syrian Rue.

If I wanted it I'd probably either have to phone many stores and ask them (I don't even know if it's common in nurseries or what) or order it over the internet.

With Black Currant juice all I'd have to do is go to the store and pick some up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4979627 - 11/25/05 12:54 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

Right. And we are talking about a 6X-10X vs. 2X with Syrian.

Some more tests and reports are needed though.

I'm still reluctant to consider a 10X increase, it's TOO GOOD to be true, though the description of the results by incubaby's experience as "the hardest i have ever tripped off of anyhting" really seem impressive indeed.

Another approach would be taking the minimal dose, i.e. 0.25 gr. dry and report on the potency increase, provided the potency of those cubs were known beforehand on a similar trip quantity.

We'll see.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: *** Gummiberry juice experiment: Black Currant Juice + Lemon Juice = 10X Potency!! *** [Re: infinitedot]
    #4979638 - 11/25/05 01:00 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

Rue can also be psychadelic in it's own right, where as BC isnt.

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: infinitedot]
    #4981242 - 11/25/05 10:31 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

Not sure if anyone has said so yet, but that Ribena juice is available in canada, in Fortino's grocery stores. Its down the drinks aisle, near the pop in mine.

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Yarry]
    #4981279 - 11/25/05 10:48 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

like someone else said it can be hard to say in that state of mind "i tripped x percent harder"
but im pretty confident in my estimation, but that wasnt only currant juice, mind you, that was currant and lime, like i said, as soon as they roll back around i will be doing both seperatly and will do my best to make it a more controlled situation

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Yarry]
    #4981296 - 11/25/05 10:55 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

I hope most people know that these juices are not actual maois.
Nore do maois make shrooms 10 times as potent unless you eat enough of them to trip hard on the maois by themselves. Maois are very specific and scientific chemicals. They inhibit certain enzymes VERY efficiantly. Those juices, if as effective as some claim them to be, potentiate the shrooms through different means.
Though it would be cool to hear that some of these fruits actually acted as maois because real maois are IN THE JUICE. Its long been common knowledge that if you drink cranberry juice before and during shroom consumption it potentiates it to some degree. You dont have to have read anything about this to see the logic

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: stemmer]
    #4981524 - 11/25/05 11:51 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

you dont read anyhting about anything to see the logic in anything

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4986906 - 11/27/05 06:17 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

BUMP

hey wiccanseeker do you think we could stivky this

--------------------

Offlineheavensgate
Stranger
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4998198 - 11/30/05 01:48 PM (16 years, 2 days ago)

bump....

I could be using mushrooms this weekend, and might consider giving this method a try.

OfflineAsanteA
wake/dream möbius strip
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
    #4998534 - 11/30/05 03:22 PM (16 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

hey wiccanseeker do you think we could stivky this

If we can get one more independent verification thats positive I'm willing to pin it up there for a while!

Very interesting I must say!

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #3
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLION  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Bitcoin gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
3GhM8HveuW2pq1E2MGHsfwX2mKxdYDMasH

Offlinealienbaby
Stranger

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: Asante]
    #4999181 - 11/30/05 06:06 PM (16 years, 2 days ago)

If this method gives 10x effects then I only need 0.3g shrooms and that will make me trip like I should have eaten 3g, correct?

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: alienbaby]
    #4999436 - 11/30/05 06:51 PM (16 years, 2 days ago)

If you're going to try it I suggest just trying the black currant juice (remember to get the right kind) and trying that with mushrooms, since we don't have any reports on just black currant juice with mushrooms.

Apparently the black currant juice should double the effect.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4999876 - 11/30/05 08:46 PM (16 years, 2 days ago)

i ESTIMATED 10x with black currant AND lime juice...
id say about 2g...
it really depends on how familiar you are with the territory,
if you dont know exactly how you trip there will be no telling, this was like eating 6g or 8g...

and yes, damn, why a drought now???
when science is in need of experimentation?
WHY MAN!

--------------------

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
    #5001530 - 12/01/05 09:46 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

I agree that this should be tested with black currant juice alone, and soaking the mushrooms in just black currant juice as well.

Ideally this should be tested by someone who had already tried mushrooms with lemon/lime juice before, on mushrooms from the same crop.

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: infinitedot]
    #5001536 - 12/01/05 09:52 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

The work hypothesis is that Black Currant juice alone should equal to roughly 10X as well. That is just a rough estimate for now though.

It's acidic enough:

Black Currant juice - pH ~2.7 - with Pectinex BE-3L Enzyme: 2.45
Lemon juice - pH 2.00-2.60
Lime juice - pH 2.00-2.35

Plus the MAOI 2X effect and possibly even added effects over certain enzymes in the stomach from other of its bioflavonoids.

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
Re: *** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor *** + Lemon Juice = 10X Effects?? [Re: alienbaby]
    #5001546 - 12/01/05 09:56 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

alienbaby said:
If this method gives 10x effects then I only need 0.3g shrooms and that will make me trip like I should have eaten 3g, correct?

Correct. I have my concerns about the 10X figure still though, not enough tests have been made to correctly assess this, but definitely incubaby's report is a good start.

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
    #5001553 - 12/01/05 10:00 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

I know at least another person who has tested this and has said:

"I checked several supermarkets but the only Ribena I could find was the Original with 6% juice content.
Yet, looks like I've found a perfect analog - frozen black currant berries from a local Russian food store.
I meshed the berries, mixed them with some Ribena Original to make more liquid and drank 2 cups. Also, I have taken 2 Aurorix tablets.
Shrooms that I had were in my growbox, but for some reason they were not growing well and withered just after reaching 3-4 cm height. I picked all of them and their weight combined to 27g.
Not much, especially taking into account their miserable looks.
I mixed the shrooms in a mixer with 2 cups of lemon and grapefruit juice and left them to stay.
1 hour after taking the black currant juice and Aurorix I drank 1 cup of the shroom juice, leaving the second one to take later if needed.
That was the WISEST thing I could do.

Black currant works, that is for sure.
I have tried shrooms with lemon/lime juice, with harmala, aurorix, passionflower extract, etc.
This time it was like never before. I was swept, trampled, smashed and humiliated. I am terrified with a thought that I could take 2 cups at once. That was a real near and beyond death experience, both spiritually and physically.
Yes, black currant works. But people, DO BE CAREFUL.

I'll post the trip details in a couple of days, I still sweat cold when recalling it.
Peace."

He hasn't filled the report form yet though, and he didn't follow precisely the standard procedure as he used Aurorix. Yet, his conclusions, compared with former Aurorix use, seem to be quite positive and exciting too.

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
    #5001566 - 12/01/05 10:05 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

And also, he had tried already tried lemon/lime juice before.

Offlinealienbaby
Stranger

#5001575 - 12/01/05 10:07 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

Ok and since bc is maoi the trip will be similar to my rue+shrooms trips? I think syrian rue makes the trip very diffrent and longer but i am more in control. I think rue is good to avoid a bad trip

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
    #5001580 - 12/01/05 10:09 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

I won't stress this enough. Until now, out of only 2 persons who has tested this, both experienced trippers, both of them have said that it's been the hardest trip they've ever had.

Please, be careful and be aware that you are taking a risk, ok?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order