Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFivePercentFluff
Stranger
Varying mycelium growth
    #4941562 - 11/16/05 02:32 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Ok, first off this is my first attempt at growing. I am following the PF Tek, using brown rice and verm. I inoculated 4 jars on 10/4 and two more on 10/8. All the jars showed signs of growth within three days but it has been slow going ever since. Two jars are about 75% done the rest about 50% and I lost one to contamination. I keep my jars in my closet with a small heater right outside the closet. My temps usually stay between 80-85 but it will get into the 70s sometimes and a few times up to 90. But for the most part temps are always good. On 11/2 I inoculated two more jars, used then same formula but added 1 tbs of water. I saw no signs of growth on them for about a week and then I notice two small spots in one jar and one small spot of growth on another. The one with two spots has not grown anymore since. But the jar with one spot of has grown unlike any of my other jars, it's growth is rhizomorphic. The one spot of growth on this jar has grown bigger then some of the growth sites that have been growing for over six weeks. So my question is why did this one spot do good and the rest of the jar didn't colonize and why is it doing better than my previous jars? And why did my other jar I Inoculated on the same day not grow at all. Bad syringe maybe? Oh and it is golden teacher stain and I bought it from spore works. And I am unable to get on the Internet everyday, so hopefully this is all the info needed. Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds