Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Cannabis based drug on NHS in the UK - Sativex
    #4936143 - 11/15/05 08:33 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Source - www.shortnews.com

Cannabis Drug Made Available on NHS

Sufferers of multiple sclerosis will be able to access the cannabis-based pain reliever Sativex through the UK's National Health System (NHS). The drug is already available to sufferers of MS in Canada.

The Home Office in the UK announced today that Sativex can be imported into the United Kingdom, where some 85,000 people suffer from multiple sclerosis. It is unconfirmed how many of those people would be helped by Savitex.

The drug will have to be imported from Canada for individual patients, based on their doctor's prescription. The drug will remain unlicenced in the UK, meaning doctors will be fully responsible for that particular treatment.

-----

With the two strains of Cannabis being sativa and indica i would have thaught that the more phsyical/body high cbd indica would be used for medicine not the thc high sativa which the name suggests <- Have i got the right way round?

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Cannabis based drug on NHS in the UK - Sativex [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4936181 - 11/15/05 09:08 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I believe it contains both THC and CBD, however in this preparation i think recreational effects would be minimal.

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience