Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: MrClam]
    #4934463 - 11/14/05 08:59 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MrClam said:
If i were you i would advise the parents to seek medical attention, then clean my hands of it.

Yeah... but don't use the river. Some how they always wash up.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4936043 - 11/15/05 04:07 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I smell some bull here too, but it's a usful excercise in the 'what ifs' so here's my 2 cents....

Possibility 1.
This girl knows what she is up to and is on a major bender/piss take. After all the police didn't detain her, so she must have acted reasonably sane in custody.
Could be related to trauma from a heavy heavy trip.

Possibility 2.
This girl has taken too many drugs and this has caused a drug induced psychosis. This usually only lasts 2-3 days, but can be longer, especially if continuing to take substances. Usually it involves stimulants such as speed or coke, but can be almost any psychotropic drug in excess.
THIS REQUIRES HOSPITAL ADMISSION FOR SAFETY, ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT.
FYI Schizophreniform refers to a range of schizophrenia like symptoms before a schizophrenia diagnosis is made. It is different from drug induced psychosis.

Possibility 3.
This girl has a dormant or pre-existing condition such as schizophrenia which has taken a turn for the worse.
THIS ALSO REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT.

So if she's still off the wall, get her to the emergancy room quick sharp where she can be assessed by trained individuals.

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Oakbear]
    #4936211 - 11/15/05 07:26 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:rofl2: :crankey: :nonono: :shake: :stfu:

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4936321 - 11/15/05 08:35 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This sounds alot more like a meth binge than anything shroom related. Shrooms might have been the initial cause, but the symptoms you describe are very 'methy'.
She also has to be more in control than shes letting off. The cops let her go, and they would not do that to someone who is acting in the manner you described.
I would say she has some problems and they need to be resolved, because she is dragging others down with her and it's not going to lead somewhere good.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4936362 - 11/15/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

iateshaggy - i take it your post was in response to the situation and not my post specifically?

Veter - I agree that this has the hallmarks of meth, a common cause of drug induced psychosis where it's readily available.
Big doses of amphetamines readily mimick some biochemistry of schizophrenia.
Surely any drug test would have shown any meth or other 'phet though?
Doesn't quite add up....

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

Invisiblesporgasm
newbie with adoobie
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Veter]
    #4936373 - 11/15/05 08:55 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Veter said:
This sounds alot more like a meth binge than anything shroom related. Shrooms might have been the initial cause, but the symptoms you describe are very 'methy'.
She also has to be more in control than shes letting off. The cops let her go, and they would not do that to someone who is acting in the manner you described.
I would say she has some problems and they need to be resolved, because she is dragging others down with her and it's not going to lead somewhere good.

I agree. some parts of this story sound a little fishy to me. I doubt she could have attacked the chief of the jail, without being charged with a felony. I also doubt the chief of the jail would even be accessable to the prisoners. Plus i think that if she acted the way she is now while in the hands of the police, they ought to have committed her.

Her mom just called me again, and said she's still the same. I advised her to seek medical attention, give her orange juice and soup to eat, and not try to ask any questions of any importance.

Her boyfriend, who was with her the whole time, tells some wild stories himself. They thought he was in the music business until one of her brothers ran into him working in a bar. Now he says he is the manager of the bar, and that he was the one who had her arrested. When her mother came to ask him what was going on, he got nasty and threatened to have her arrested. Her brother wanted to kick his ass right there and then, and he came out with some pathetic threat of "I was in the army so you better watch out"

Personally, i don't think this guy is a manager of anything, or a soldier, or in the music business (we live in the country. there is no music business here, and no big city within 100 miles)

I only met him briefly, for 10 seconds or so, but the impression i got was he was just a kid. Her mom says he's 30 but he looked more like 20 to me.

I don't think her mom will take her to get help without some serious intervention. I'm going over there later with a fellow she has known since childhood. If she's still in the same condition, i'm going to insist she be taken to a hospital.

--------------------
:eyeball: :eyeball:

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: sporgasm]
    #4936383 - 11/15/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Good call.

If this is carrying on, this girl needs professional help urgently.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Loc: Traveler if space and tim...
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Oakbear]
    #4936649 - 11/15/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Honestly, This is bovine feces! No offense. People could be lying to you directly. She has problems and perhaps she is seeking attention or her physiology and psychology have had enough of the drugs.

I wish I could be compassionate to anyone who is such a train-wreck.

If it is remotely true and her family has not taken her to the hospital yet, they should all be arrested for neglect and stupidity.

--------------------
"How could this poison be the dream of my soul...I let my fantasy take complete control." -Black Sabbath "megalomania"

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: sporgasm]
    #4942856 - 11/16/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

niacinamide
googlesearch:
vitamin B3
abram hoffer
orthomolecular psychiatry
megavitamin therapy
(also WiccanSeeker's "psychedelic niacinamide FAQ")

~
she's not trippin' she's flippin'

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineLiQuidSlim
Chillin

Loc: Houston, TX
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: gnrm23]
    #4943911 - 11/16/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Get medical attention Now!
Why are you just chillin around? If this is true she needs to get help, she could really be messed up.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: LiQuidSlim]
    #4944137 - 11/16/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Are her pupils still dialated?

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #4946339 - 11/17/05 12:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

any update?

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4946351 - 11/17/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

sounds more like pyschotic break then tripping - and if she keeps obtaining new drugs from other sources, could explain why its lasted this long. But, I highly doubt that she's /still/ tripping.

InvisiblePsilicubes
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later *DELETED* [Re: sporgasm]
    #4946403 - 11/17/05 12:46 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Psilicubes

Reason for deletion: Property of the DEA

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Psilicubes]
    #4946573 - 11/17/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

For what it's worth, the only person I have heard of going nuts after tripping was a girl my freind knew who took acid while on meth. I guess she was pretty nuts for about 3 weeks before she came back. Story sounded pretty similar.

I'm no expert, but I'd say psychedelics and hard core uppers don't mix. That and meth sucks.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4947971 - 11/17/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, I'd bet mucho $$ that she was in the middle of, or at the end of, a meth/coke binge and wasn't sleeping. Took too many shrooms and had too much shit come to the surface. There were obviously lots of problems in her life (pre-existing drug addiction, emotional trauma from divorce, etc)

Now she's probably got PSTD and can't integrate what happened to her.

This girl needs rehab and a good psychologist. Don't take her to an emergency room or a psyche ward. An emergency room won't be able to help her and a psyche ward will probably just pump her full of tranquilizers. She needs to see a psychologist who specializes in drug abuse and related disorders.

oh, and yeah, this girl seems like trouble. Try to help as much as you can, but don't get sucked down with her. Tell her family that if they give two shits about their daughters' well being that they will quit being so fucking selfish and get her help! They can always get all the drugs out of their house before they have to talk to authorities...

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: dr0mni]
    #4966873 - 11/22/05 01:38 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I had a friend, young girl, very small, who binged on meth for about 2 weeks and drank heavily in between. She went absolutely crazy, I found here picking the through carpet fibers and saying that she knows that she may have dropped sprinkles of meth around and was going to smoke all the carpet fibers to get high. Believe it or not this was 4 days after her binge ended. She slept well, ate well for 2 weeks but was still having severe hallucinations. She even had dilated pupils throughout this time too. She said she even ripped the couch pillows to shreds because she thought her boyfriend was hiding meth inside them. She took her dog to the vet because she thought the dog ate meth and was high. She swept the floor and gathered fuzz and hair and claimed to have found pubic hair from another woman and tried to kick her boyfriend out. The hair turned out to be cat hair. I mean she did all kinds of psychotic things for about 2 weeks until finally she came back to normal(we hope). The whole time coming off the binge she didn't drink or do any drugs she was just completely mad.

I think the speed/mental illness is to blame in your friend's situation, since I have seen the two combined nearly ruin my friend's entire life.

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4966947 - 11/22/05 02:22 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:whocares:

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #4967077 - 11/22/05 05:12 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This is like saying help help my friend oded what do I do.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale