Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: sporgasm]
    #4932713 - 11/14/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

>> is it possible to still be tripping after this long?

Not from the acute effects of psilocybin, as psilocybin is metabolized and excreted rather quickly. Psilocybin profoundly alters the way your nervous system functions. Sometimes it takes a long time to return to baseline even after the drug has left the system: this is the case with LSD. A trip that lasts 8-12 hours is caused be a drug that remains in the system for less than two. Persistent effects are esepcially apparent after the impact of such an enormous dose on such a tiny girl.

If she is redosing there is a larger problem in play here. Get her into some kind of treatment.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesporgasm
newbie with adoobie
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4932719 - 11/14/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
Either there is something very wrong with this person to begin with, or this is complete bull, no offense. She could've had a severe psychological disorder that wasn't so evident until she took the mushrooms. If thats the case, (like you said, the drug is out of her system) she needs serious medical help right now.

Got a hold of a mushroom chocolate? If this is as serious as you're making it out to be, how the hell does she "get a hold" of a mushroom chocolate? That too set off the bullshit detectors.

Good luck with either fixing this girl or keeping the lie going, whichever is the case.

i have no reason to want to hoax this board. this is 100% legit. appaently she got the mushroom chocolate from someone who thought taking another dose might bring her down. we have no idea if she ate it or not

--------------------
:eyeball: :eyeball:

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: sporgasm]
    #4932724 - 11/14/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Another dose might bring HER DOWN?!?!? Good god! ok I'm done posting in this thread, this is ridiculous

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #4932727 - 11/14/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

ar eyou sure shes not on another drug, you said she has went on meth and coke benders, how do you know shes not on one right now. how long has it been since shes slept?

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Invisiblesporgasm
newbie with adoobie
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4932750 - 11/14/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

not sure. like i said, i haven't spoken to her... everything i got is second hand from her mom. according to her mom, the cops didn't find any drugs in her system.

dude who gave her the mushroom chocolate is an idiot, granted.

judging from her behavior 3 days ago, i'd say she's probably got an underlying mental illness that was brought to the surface by the trip, or one of the coke binges.

a week ago before the trip, she seemed pretty normal, except for the coks binges and nightly heavy drinking.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4932752 - 11/14/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
Either there is something very wrong with this person to begin with, or this is complete bull, no offense. She could've had a severe psychological disorder that wasn't so evident until she took the mushrooms.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Does she tend to be histrionic and/or demonstrative normally?

Offlinefoxracinfan567
Fo-SHO!

Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4932754 - 11/14/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Hehe....is she on Datura??? That could keep you gpong for a few days....lol

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #4932780 - 11/14/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Let's just drop all the hoax accusations. If he's hoaxing us, so what? No skin off our backs.

Methamphetamine and cocaine can cause their own temporary psychoses without any prior underlying illness. It sounds to me like long term drug abuse has been the catalyst for some kind of psychotic break. The mushrooms were just the last piece of the puzzle. Get her into some kind of treatment. The legal status of her family is not as important as her health. 7 in 10 psychotics attempt suicide within a year of diagnosis, 3 in 10 succeed. These stats get worse as time goes on.

Get her into treatment.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Offlinelonginus
Stranger
    #4932795 - 11/14/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Give her some freshly squeezed orange juice. Have her drink it every day.
Tell her to sleep alot. Parents should monitor her while she is sleeping.
If she is still not well have her parents take her to a doctor.

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Ped]
    #4932805 - 11/14/05 02:49 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

truely thats hard to believe but IMO a doctor would be helpful be truthfull dont bullshit the doctors... or they cant help you

i unno what else to say about someone whos been trippin a week sounds kinda unlikely but who knows ....

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4932812 - 11/14/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread looks like the original poster has been modifying posts as there's a lot of people saying things that don't really relate to any of the other posts here... This leads me to believe that the maker of this thread is just making stuff up here, as well it sounds like a pretty unlikely situation possibly made worse by quite possibly the most obvious of stupid mistakes. So please excuse me for being a little sketpicle here.

Otherwise, I'm not a doctor, I've never studied psychology, and I've never been through anything like this or seen anything like this. Personally by the sounds of this your friend should be looked at. You say her parents are drug people as well? Then they of all people should know the potential danger she could be in and should have already had her checked out.

You don't leave a gunshot victim bleeding for a week just because you own a riffle, you don't leave someone having a bad reaction to a drug for a week just because you don't want to get caught/don't want the drug to get a bad representation.

Invisiblesporgasm
newbie with adoobie
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: StickyWater]
    #4932904 - 11/14/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I just talked to her mother ... the story was a little different this time... apparently the cops never tested her for drugs, and she mentioned taking a 'red'

i don't know what a red is today, but when i was young thats what they called speed.

i'll bet she was doing meth. the symptoms seem to fit.

she's sleeping now. i told her mother that if she isn't normal when she wakes up, to get her checked out.

i think i remember reading that psilocybes can bring on psychotic episodes in scizophrenics?

her mom says she has no history of mental illness, just got divorced after a 7 year relationship, and has been going on drinking and coke binges since the divorce.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#4932930 - 11/14/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sporgasm said:
just got divorced after a 7 year relationship, and has been going on drinking and coke binges since the divorce.

she just got divorced from someone who whe has been with since she was 14. that would explain alot most of her adult life has been in aspect with her mate. now its taken away throw in some meth coke and mushies i think anybody would be responding about the same. she needs to get off the drugs she is using them to escape reality and she is succeding. i would be extreamly watchful for signs of suicide.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

#4932943 - 11/14/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Take her to the hospitol, they might be able to get her diagnosed on treatment (probably lithium treatment) quickly. If they get to her quickly enough it might pass as schizophreniform otherwise it could turn into full blown psychosis.

--------------------

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: ThePredator]
    #4932971 - 11/14/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Man, I smoked a qp of some killa dro Friday... I'm still HIGH!

LOL

(They should have her committed)

Edited by Mcdoopy (11/14/05 03:27 PM)

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #4932988 - 11/14/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

divorced from 7 year marrage?

making her 14?

I smell  :glittershitz:

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

Invisiblesporgasm
newbie with adoobie
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4932999 - 11/14/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

maybe so, but thats her story. i just met the girl a couple of weeks ago, so i cant tell if half of what she says is bs or not.

all i know is the girl is loopy as hell, her mom is freaked out, and they asked me for help because i have some mushroom knowledge. but i don't know what to make of this, i never heard of anyone tripping that long.

--------------------

InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

#4933004 - 11/14/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

what are her symptoms?

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

Invisiblesporgasm
newbie with adoobie
Re: 21 yo, 95 lb girl ate 1/2 oz cubensis, still tripping 7 days later [Re: TrippingDuality]
    #4933058 - 11/14/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

well, she was bouncing off the walls, talking incoherently, very animated. apparently she went into a bar in that condition and wouldn't leave when they asked her to, which is what led to the arrest. cops said she was combative and attacked the chief of the jail, according to her mom. her mom says she has bruises on her neck and scratches all over her arms.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#4933139 - 11/14/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like a lvl 5 trip, but theres just no way. unless she has something crazy about her body and it doesnt want to get rid of the psilocin, but from my knowledge that is impossible. or either she is still on drugs, who kows what drug. but if she can make it to the bar then there has to be periods of time where she is somewhat normal, which takes me right back to drugs. or just crazy.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder