Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushyyum
Stranger
Loc: spokane,wa
Shrooms don't work! Whats wrong?
    #492171 - 12/15/01 04:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'v been having some trouble with shooms lately. The frst time I ate shrooms was at a barter fair. I ate 1 gram of these little mushroms called red dragons. They were awesome mushrooms and my friend who had triped many times before said he tripped harder than he ever had. ever since then any i've taken don't do anything to me. i took 3/4 of an eighth of golden caps one time, a week later i took a 1/2 an eighth the same ones, and a month later i took another 1/2 of amzonians. I didn't trip at all on any of them. My friends told me that they tripped hard on 1/2 a eighth of the same shrooms. Can anyone tell me whats wrong with me? i didn't have anything in my stomach except a few doritos. Do i just need to take a lot more for some reason? I really want to trip like i did on the red dragons. any help would be great.

--------------------
Ya want me to throw this thing into the tub when white rabbit peaks?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrete
Re: Shrooms don't work! Whats wrong? [Re: mushyyum]
    #492308 - 12/15/01 08:32 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

How old are the shrooms when you get them? Are you saving them for a while before tripping? If you are, you should keep them in the freezer as this keeps the psilocybe and/or psilocin from breaking down as fast. Otherwise, I don't know what is happening. If you can get your hands on an MAOI, it would recquire much less shrooms and they would be more intense. Be careful with MAOI's though. You have to watch everything that you eat for a while.

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
    #492391 - 12/15/01 10:29 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

ever consider you're getting ripped off?

OfflineWhiteBoy
journeyman

Loc: California
Re: Shrooms don't work! Whats wrong? [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #492775 - 12/16/01 11:05 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

This is a good point. I once bought 3/8 of shrooms from a guy who assumed I am ignorant...and when they finally arrived on my doorstep they were Amanita Muscaria. One would have to eat 3 times as much of this particular mushroom for an effective adventure, and the trip is not the same as tripping with 'cybes. One must always know and trust his source if he is not growing his own supply. Another simple possibility is that you are one of the not-so-lucky lucky few who has a tolerance from day one. However, I DON'T recommend you eat a double dose the next time you get ahold of some shroomage without testing a standard dose first...in case the last batch you ate really was just trash.

--------------------
"Pain for pleasure; pain for adoration; pain is to godliness; bleeding for ecstasy...Divine Pain."
-Morbid Angel

Offlinemushyyum
Stranger
Loc: spokane,wa
Re: Shrooms don't work! Whats wrong? [Re: WhiteBoy]
    #493185 - 12/16/01 07:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

All of the mushrooms I am talking about were eaten the night that i got them. Friend tripped of the other half of the 1/8 or ate their own and tripped. One friend saw visuals from a half an 1/8 or the amazonians. I know they are good shrooms. I just must have a high tolerance for them.

--------------------
Ya want me to throw this thing into the tub when white rabbit peaks?

Offlinenobodycares42
addict

#493947 - 12/17/01 04:30 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

You need to eat more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck