Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

my most sucessful day of shrooming
    #4918071 - 11/10/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i was still in high school and it was mid semester and i was in AEP (Alternative Education Program) becaue i had gotten into trouble with a teacher and i argued back at him. But i saw one of my old friends/wrestling buddies in there. the past couple of days had gotten a little cool, but not cold, just a cool day in texas and it had rained some two or the times in the days before. So my friend says, you want to go shrooming? i know a good field. i thought, yeah, finally go shrooming with someone who knows what there doing instead of a novice who thinks he knows what hes doing. Cause we both knew what was up about mushrooms. So anyways, when we made it to this field, there was a mount of dirt around a pond and a tree cover to the side of the mount so it gave us the perfect cover from onlookers. That day, there was so many mushrooms. Every single patty it seemed had one. We were smoking cigarettes, all passing mushrooms that we didnt like because heck! this one over here is better. We had a grocery bag and when we finally left that field, the bag was full, fluffed up from side to side and all demensions of the bag was about as far as it wood go. (not like it was stuffed, but still a very phat and heavy bag). We went to my friends house was poured out all the mushrooms. hed pick one, then id pick one and so fourth. But we ended up doing that just for so long cause it was taking too much time. and it was split, i myself had a heafty bag of mushrooms more then i had ever found alone and that was after slitting it 50 50 with my friend. went to my other friends house and washed them off with his hose. Put them into panty hoses and squeezed out as much juice as i could over a funnel and a two liter. Eversense that day, i have never seen sucess like i have when i was there with my friend. I brought my other friend there several times and he with some of his friends and hardly seem to find shit. I always say, it was like a field of gold when me and Stucky(friend #1) went shrooming after school that day.
PS. the mushroom strain that grows local here is ither the Gulf Coast, texas or some kind of wild strain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLakefingers
Re: my most sucessful day of shrooming [Re: Ogla]
    #4925022 - 11/12/05 03:10 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like great fun, man :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale