Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #489061 - 12/12/01 06:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Do you actually thnk that mushrooms all start out in the deep forest? Many mushrooms grow ONLY in distrubed areas.

After consulting several books, here is a list of plants that cyanescens likes to grow around: under mixed woods at the edge of lawns, along paths, in rhododendron and rose gardens, near lupines and azaleas, on lawns rich in lignin, near alder, eucalyptus, in landscaped areas and mulched flower beds. Not one mentioned anything about forests and you certainly won't find any of the above trees or plants in a PNW forest. It is natural for this specie to grow in disturbed areas.
Why do you even try to argue with me bluemanie? You live in OZ, correct? You've never seen this mushroom and never will. I on the other hand have been studying many patches that surround my property for several years. I am a founding member of a mycological society and several of our members cultivate this mushroom easily and can provide me with all the info I need. Give it up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: ]
    #489362 - 12/12/01 11:14 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

How can you be a vendor when you dont even know what your talking about - If you read my post I SAID that they only grow in disturbed areas - YOU were the one claiming that they grow in NATURAL habitats..
You sad arsehole! Psilocybe Cyanescens flourishes right through Victoria Australia - you yourself listed one of the known plants that this mushroom grows under as Eucalyptus - an Australian native plant - ARE YOU COMPLETELY IGNORANT?? Ask Mjshroomer - Ps.Cyanescens fruits everywhere in southern Australia - some pics of recent finds:

--------------------

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #489482 - 12/13/01 02:07 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

there some nice photos! think i'll give an outdoor bad a shot next year. i'll have to see if ralph has a print left!

Anonymous

#489612 - 12/13/01 08:03 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, so you DO have some bluemeanie, congratulations! Too bad that you didn't understand that it is natural for them to grow in disturbed areas.

Anonymous

#489703 - 12/13/01 10:35 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Max, you should try being more respectful and attempt to actually read a persons complete post b4 flaming them for things they never claimed. I think it would save you from all this trouble you cause yourself all the time.

Anonymous

Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: Anonymous]
    #489750 - 12/13/01 11:36 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Screw you mcman, don't talk to me about respect after what you did.

Blue....none of the books commonly found in North America (ie: Stamets Psilocybe Mushies of the World, Aroras Mushies Demystified, Audobons N.A. Mushies) list Australia as a place where these mushrooms grow. United Kingdom, yes, Germany, yes, Sweden, yes, OZ..no! So maybe should notify theser experts that we rely on for information, Stamets, etc. instead of inferring that vendors should already know this.
It sure ain't a cubensis!

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#489924 - 12/13/01 02:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

If you guys had ever listened to Stamets lectures he claims in all his years of studying mushrooms he has never seen a naturally occuring patch of wood loving psilocybes found in the forest. He had never heard of anyone else finding one either. 25+ years of research and looking is a long time.

They are always where people are. Any disturbed areas by people.  Face it...they like us humans, even Capt. Max :wink:

I have a friend in WA that attempted a huge outdoor patch of p. cyans. For 2 years he's had this large area 10' X 15' of colonized alder chips growing in this secluded area in the forest. About 100 yards from any road. Conditions are ideal and they fruit all around the city in Seattle. Yet his secluded patch in the forest has not produced a single mushroom in 2 years and he can see the p. cyan mycelium running all through it. Kind of strange dont ya think, no people are around giving it love so they wont fruit. :smile:
Food for thought.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #491325 - 12/14/01 06:17 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

The closest ive seen is a Ps.Subaeruginosa flush in the middle of 100 year old pine plantation - but despite what Max says i never claimed this in the first place - He did...
Max - Stamet's book is getting old - you should rely on more up-to-date literature = MJshroomer has a poineering work on Psilocybes of Australia and New Zealand available on erowid and it is by far the most reliable work available...

--------------------

Anonymous

#491687 - 12/15/01 01:40 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I really don't give a damn about mushrooms in Australia...and your off my xmas list.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#491822 - 12/15/01 06:46 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Off your xmas list! HA! No one is on your xmas list unless they pay you -

--------------------

Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

I come in the name of PEACE [Re: ralphster44]
    #492030 - 12/15/01 12:48 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Chill

You will all survive this.

You are not representing the spirit of the mushroom. I bet the mushrooms would disagree with all of you.

Mushrooms don't fight.

I think it is in the best intrest of everyone to be forgiving and kind. Everyone does things others don't like. Accept the way people are and be kind to them. You can yell at the sun to set but it will not until it is time. You can yell at the stars to go away but they will not. Is it not you that is resisting the way. Accept the way. Be kind and accepting of all life. You will not go awry with a kind heart.

I still like all of you. I'm not taking sides.

Spread some Peace people. We must progress. Never digress. Fall one step back. Lets take three forward.

This universe is rectifying itself. There will be no room for negative actions in the future. Your good hearts see through evil. Not forgiving, slandering, arguing, Thats evil. Forgive and make peace! :laugh:

Humans use natural as an excuse. What is natural and how could you know. The universes expanse immense; but a speck you sit on Earth. Microcosmos too many to number. The way is much greater than can ever be imagined. Nature is the universe. Man does not understand the Universe. Man does not know what natural is.

I'm done. :wink:  Just be nice people.  Demons are mean, Angels are nice; next time think of whats right and think twice.

:smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck