Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
how the hell do you make new friends?
    #4914385 - 11/09/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

In highschool I had lots of friends and countless friendly aquaintances. I couldn't, for the life of me, understand people who seem to have no friends. Ironically, now I'm one of those people.

It's not my fault though. After highschool my social circle narrowed down a bit but I was perfectly happy having 2 or 3 close friends and a handful of others I chilled with once a week or so.

Then my close friends found heroin. Long story short, they flagrantly betrayed my trust and are no longer my friends. The handful of casual friends I have left developed their own circle of friends and they always hang out at a bar with their rich-body building buddies from their gym. I cant get into the bar, mainly because Im not 21 yet. But also I'm a short guy and I look a lot younger than I am, so I dont quite feel right around these unnecessarily huge guys and the models they hang with. Seriously, girls that have been in 50-cent videos have their own websites. They're just a bit out of my league

So anyway, does anyone have advice on making new friends? I've met a few people at my school but none of them seem interested in making new friends or accepting me into their group.

Is there some kind of initiation ritual or secret code I don't know about? I'm tired of sitting in my room every night with the growing urge to smash my skull in with a ballpeen hammer so I can escape the excruciating boredom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMicrocosmatrix
Spiral staircasetechnician
Male

Loc: Ythan's house
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: BoneMan]
    #4914404 - 11/09/05 05:14 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Sell pot, you'll have an instant circle of friends

--------------------
:orly:

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4914465 - 11/09/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't have any good friends either. My one cousin used to be but. he never asks me to hang out or go anywhere now....

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4914509 - 11/09/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Well it is quite tough to make new friends in highschool because everyone allready has a tight knit circle. When it gets toward the end of senior year everyone in your grade tends to get a lot more accepting of others but I dont know where you are right now...

Id suggest just talk to your casual friends in school a lot and see who you think it would be cool to hang out with and just ask them what they doing on the weekend or somehting. That sucks though man that your friends found heroin ... s'a shame

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: Moxemerald]
    #4914569 - 11/09/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I go to community college now. I dont have any friends there so far, everyones in and out as quick as they can, no time for socializing.

OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

#4914589 - 11/09/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i just go talk to someone i see as interesting

last night i started up a conversation w/this black guy downtown, he was talkin to himself and shit and i figured he was trippin or somethin, but turns out hes a bit skitzo, hes a real nice guy though, just incredibly confused because his brain works so differently than most peoples

i like finding smart people to talk to, if they are smart and they do drugs i am gona be hangin out with them, their generally the most interesting to have conversations with

if nothing else, just start up a conversation with someone that looks interesting one day, thats what i do

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

OfflineDeviate
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: Moxemerald]
    #4914597 - 11/09/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

well first of all if you're so bored you get the urge to smash your head in i suggest you work on taking care of that problem before even attempting relations with other people. the key to getting others to like you to like yourself and be comfortable with yourself. there is a saying that goes "all of man's problems stem from the fact that he is unable to sit in a quiet room."

that said im not getting a clear vison of youre living situation. you say youre done with high school but you've met a few people at your school? im assuming you're in college then. if so then making friends at college would be the logical first step. if you live in a dorm room meet the guys who live on your floor. i'd say 90% of the friends i've made in college i made with or through people i lived with. then you can always try talking to people in your classes, you'd be surprised how friendly some people are. if that doesn't work you can always try going to parties to meet people or other social gatherings although i can't really help you much there because i'm not really into the party scene. basically just be freindly and talk to people. if you don't talk to anyone you won't make many friends.

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: TheGus]
    #4914651 - 11/09/05 06:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheGus said:
if nothing else, just start up a conversation with someone that looks interesting one day, thats what i do

I think about doing that a lot, but I dont know what to say. the only things I know well enough to carry on a conversation about are drugs and music. I have talked music with other musicians but by the end of the conversation its clear that our tastes are incompatible. why is everyone around here so into punk and metal??

I've also started conversations about nothing in particular but about two minutes in I just draw a blank and cant keep it going. I guess im just a boring guy

OfflineDeviate
    #4914819 - 11/09/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

don't be so hard on yourself, it isn't easy to keep up conversations with people you don't know. that has always been my biggest issue with making friends and that is why all the friends i make are generally people ive been forced into a situation with. for example people i work with, people i lived near, their friends, people in my classes, etc. do you have a job? try getting to know your coworkers, neighbors, etc.

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: Deviate]
    #4915164 - 11/09/05 08:10 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've never had friends...friends are really your enemies

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #4915172 - 11/09/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
well first of all if you're so bored you get the urge to smash your head in i suggest you work on taking care of that problem before even attempting relations with other people. the key to getting others to like you to like yourself and be comfortable with yourself. there is  a saying that goes "all of man's problems stem from the fact that he is unable to sit in a quiet room." 

that's sound advice  :thumbup:

i always thought i had a problame making friends when the fact is most people would love to be friends with me... the problame IS that i'm not comfertable in my own skin and letting people in is very hard!
i don't mind excepting invitations and doing stuff with people but for the life of me i can never pick up the phone and invite my self or initiate some kind of get togather...
so even if i did meet new people it often turns out that i seem not interested in their company...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
    #4915181 - 11/09/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
try getting to know your coworkers, neighbors, etc.

since this is the shroomery dont get TOO friendly with your neighbours...you know what I mean.

Mixing your work life and personal life is by far the most retarded thing you can do. I think many will agree with me on this one.

Pluto

OfflineOrizonsHorizon
Stranger
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: Tien]
    #4915707 - 11/09/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Plutonium said:
Quote:

Deviate said:
try getting to know your coworkers, neighbors, etc.

since this is the shroomery dont get TOO friendly with your neighbours...you know what I mean.

Mixing your work life and personal life is by far the most retarded thing you can do. I think many will agree with me on this one.

Pluto

Not everybody here at the shroomery is involved in something that needs to be kept privately isolated in a whole differnt life....Even those who do grow shrooms/pot or deal drugs arent necessarily hiding something when they dont inform aquaintences of there hobby, they just dont disclose that little operation.

---as for the poster, I think one of the problems is you might be a little shy with approaching strangers. Making friends is very differnt in college...I agree, but, you miss 10 outta 10 shots that you never take. You'll see once you get into a few casual friendships around town, you are instantly thrown into circles constisting of 10+ people (which in turn continue to vine out) and then youll have dozens of names to choose from on your phone. You just gotta put yourself out there.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4916179 - 11/10/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If you have time to be so bored you want to smash your skull, just get a part time job some where that lots of people in your age group work. The work place can be an easy place to generate a social life from because, people want to go party after a shift together. many places will be doing extra hiring for hloiday help now too.

Or else, join a sports team or club at your school. If you're just running from lecture class to class at a community college and then going straight home, it's not going to happen.

Go for the part time job. You'll fill the boredom, get new experience with something, meet new people to play with AND make money! :grin:  Restaurants are always fun social places to work at at your age.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #4916459 - 11/10/05 02:15 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I just moved halway across the country, so I had this problem too. to tell you the truth, and I don't care what anyone says, www.myspace.com has helped me meet people. I met a kid that showed me around his part of town, invited me to go mushroom picking with him, and even to a laser show. I also got my hair cut, struck up a conversation with the girl who was cutting my hair, and I just hung out with her tonight. I'm guessing a part-time job is the easiest way, though. Restaurants are definitely social places to work.. all the kids at the restaurant I used to work at hung out together after work.

sorry to hear your friends got into heroin. :sad:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Offlineswiftrance
Let there be light

Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: lukeboots]
    #4916474 - 11/10/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

youre in college now so DRINKING!!!

fuckin party man. meet new people and like the ones you can relate to. it might get expensive but there's always time to socialize... walk around at 2am when the bars are letting out. see if you can strike conversation then party :laugh:.

its hard to get the ball rolling, but when it does it rolls for along time.

--------------------

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: lukeboots]
    #4916481 - 11/10/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Get a girlfriend...I meet a lot of people through my girl...her ex boyfriend and I are best drinkin buddies haha

When I dropped out of school, I had the friends I hung out with, but didn't know what to do to meet new people. So I started chillen at the local guitar shop and wound up becoming friends with the owner, who asks me to go to events and gatherings all the time.

I'm only 20 so the bar is out of the question (my fake got taken)
But I'd say work and girlfriend really got things going.

Now you're thinking "where are the girls at?" haha man, Don't ask me!
Although I never fail to find them, it's at so random of places I couldn't even begin..

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4916586 - 11/10/05 05:03 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

truth is, even most friends are really no better than acquaintances. ive always had a pretty big group of friends, but still i can count how many real friends i (think) i have on one hand.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #4916799 - 11/10/05 07:32 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I was in that boat for about a year. All my good friends moved away and I was truly by myself. Going back to school solved that.

Joining a sports team, casual or competitive, will yield an instant circle, usually a pretty cohesive one.

If you're not into sports, try some other kind of club or evening class. Look up one of those "What's going on" websites for your city and pick some event to go to.

Frequent one of those artsy jazz/poetry clubs, if that's your thing.

The most important thing though, whatever you choose to do, is talk to people. Talk to strangers, find out who they are and what they think is interesting. You can't expect to make friends without doing this. Don't interrogate them, just start by asking an question. Nine out of ten will be friendly. If it seems like they're trying to get rid of you, then don't say any more. Otherwise, introduce yourself. If you see them again, address them by name. Instant acquaintance. After three encounters, don't be afraid to ask them if they want to hang out sometime. If they make an excuse, move on. If they don't, you have a budding friend.

Good luck man. Keep us posted.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4917142 - 11/10/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I hear ya!

same thing going on here..

I just say.. go outside! do not sit inside..

mind you, I am sitting inside, myself.. ;|

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: Gomp]
    #4917244 - 11/10/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I always had my brother that just asked me to go smoke bud with his friends... Then I got to learn new people and started talking with them at school or whatever...

Just try and get at least 1 friend or a brother or whatever... Once you got that done everything will fall in it's place... ASk a friend what he's up to and asks if he wants to hang out... You should have someone you know that you can hang out with right?

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4918415 - 11/10/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

"I look a lot younger than I am, so I dont quite feel right around these unnecessarily huge guys and the models they hang with. Seriously, girls that have been in 50-cent videos have their own websites. They're just a bit out of my league
So anyway, does anyone have advice on making new friends? I've met a few people at my school but none of them seem interested in making new friends or accepting me into their group."

Thats your problem. You'v got no confidence. You are just in a rut thats all. Make an effort to be social, and meet new people. Don't try too hard. Just meet, and talk to people. If you like someone, ask them if they wana hang out sometime. Don't try to make people be your friend. If you are compatible, shit will fall into place.

--------------------

Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4937080 - 11/15/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Community college does uh.....have its suck factor. Its basically all the kids who couldn't make it out of town to a big university. So your left with a community college, no sports team, no school pride, not shit for organized groups really. Your best bet in community college would be......to probably take classes that encourage discussion and some teachers (my psychology teacher), is very in to putting us in to groups, the class room is very social, and the class room is like a 25 person class or something. Anyways, picking the right classes or teachers even can mean the differance between a actual class period of social interaction...
Besides college, you can get a job, and talk with people...coworkers...that will give you money too.
You can spend money on what you want, whatever contributes to your greater being. You can go to the gas station and buy gas for your car, go tanning because hell, its proven UV rays actually make you happy and release natural mood elevating things. Plus, heres a hint, tan people just look nicer, and hey you can hit on the girl at the counter now, as if she doesn't get hit on enough.
That aside, you have a job, your in school, you see lots of people daily if you set your life up right. Your a more social creature. Anxiety and social phobia might be your next issue, probably why people drink so much, or do pills or smoke pot. But yeah you can meet people at club's. They do usually suck.
Your under 21, your in my camp, your 19 or 20.
You can go on myspace.com and some websites, I say myspace, why, because there is 1650 18-20 year old females within 20 miles of me, and i live in small ass town. You live in a big city, damn you might have 20,000 people around you. Anyways, its a big online social thing, allows your to search by area code, put custom web pages up about yourself, people browse, you post whatever you want, even blog it out if you wish. You add people as "friends". Its a big online whore fest....kinda like facebook, you find madd people at colleges, and just people in your area.
These can be some filler friends...
But your looking to build a social cliche of your own...
In todays society, that means rising to the top in a sense, you have to have confidence, you have to move yourself the way you want to be moved. You need to dress the way that identifys you and makes you feel good about yourself. People love people that make them laugh, if you can make people laugh, and do it in a non-offensive way at that, you people will come to you.
In the end you sell out to buying in to trends, and next thing you know your in a frat house pledging because you want to be in the highest fucking social cliche you can get at a 40,000 student university.
In the end of this long rant, you need to get out and just...fuckin interact.How do you do interact, you need a wingman sometimes. A wingman that compliments you well. You can't bring a giant fugly friend with to wing it with at a social event.
I suggest if you want to find some cliche to throw yourself in to...
Go to the nearest university and mooch off there social grounds, go to the parties with your wingman, and find the girls, or make friends with the guys you find cool. Be approachable, don't be weird. Don't be a addict in front of them. Not everyone is cool with people popping pills, snorting things, smoking things, dropping things, or whatever you manage to find yourself doing. Oh yes, if you drink, don't be the one failing at the party. Like the one who gets so shitty drunk he can't form a sentance. I've done this, popped a ambien and went on a all night drinking smoking fest at a dorm.
If people ask where do you stay, tell them you live a city away and your like not going to their college, who cares, be like yeah they imported me this weekend, im homeless and I have 13 dollars, this 12 pack, will you adopt me. Something to make the girl laugh.
Yes, the social being we are.......
Too bad gas costs a shitload...
People have submitted idea's that can make you a center of attention....
Throwing parties with like 2 band's, getting like a field full of car's....this does take knowing people...you can get the word out though...
Selling drugs does give you a instant circle of fake friends. They really just want to use you for your drugs, and if thye can't use you they buy from you. They need you, you can force them to hang out, but they won't invite you to coffee with your friends.

Oh you said your little, work out some. It is kinda cool to look good in the mirror and at the beach.
What do you want in a girl? a pale scrawny hairy thing?
Oh I haven't covered it, but hobbies, and organized groups, this not only makes you known by people not only older than you, but maybe people that will get you jobs or other cool things. Some people fly radio planes, some people work on car's and things, some people play basketball, yeah, just things your like how about we meet up tonight and do it up.

Hey heres a funny pointless movie though to watch. "Waiting" it was just out in theaters, why watch it if its pointless?
It shows you a day in a restaurant. Its like, in the end not everyone is the same, but you can find friends who have more friends, who can all come together and be chill.
Don't forget people do get caught up in infactuations. Girlfriends, or drugs, work even. Some friends do drop off the radar. They go away to college, they spend 365 with there girlfriend, they are druggies that you don't approve of, or work 60 hours a week and just don't have a whole lot of time.
Look at where your high school friends have went...in some direction, they got a job, college or both, then they might have a girlfriend, some have addictions that take control, some friends have kid(s), some go in to the army, some die, some go to jail.
Really theres not alot of places to really "be". Your in some situation, and it most of the time sucks, if it doesn't your in the minority of humans. So you just suck it up and make the best of it.
Motivation, betta get on ya job.... "T.I - Motivation"

Edited by factory81 (11/15/05 01:23 PM)

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: factory81]
    #4937389 - 11/15/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

school pride is overrated

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: factory81]
    #4937824 - 11/15/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

wow factory, your post wins first prize. thanks for all the suggestions.. I think i'll pass on tanning though.

a couple weeks ago I got invited to a party at the local state U. brought my guitar and jammed with a few guys. no one else even bothered taking a solo after me heh. anyway one of the dudes knew some dead songs and im a huge deadhead so we hit it off. could be the beginnings of a band.

and i do work out regularly. im not scrawny small, just short. and I am part of the music club at my college but theres only 3 or 4 other members, none of whom are interested in jam sessions.

I gotta find myself a worthy wingman. a big reason i dont go to many parties is cuz i dont wanna show up by myself

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4938260 - 11/15/05 05:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
and i do work out regularly. im not scrawny small, just short.

What's up fellow munchkin? 5'7 over here.

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4938346 - 11/15/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

hey nice im 5'7 too. its not unreasonably short i guess. I dont even really notice unless im standing near some tall fucker.

Standing next to tall chicks freaks me out. females shouldnt be able to get any taller than 6'. i usually run away if i see a tall chick nearby, they're scary

Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

#4953383 - 11/18/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Eh, I didn't read the whole thread, but there are websites/online communities where you can find a whole bunch of people in that same age range. One of the most stereotypical nerds I know (Who is a good friend of mine, I'm a nerd myself) finally found a plethora of lady friends, after having never dated a girl in his life. I used to think those kind of websites were rather generic and had nothing but ignorant emos on them, but nowadays theres an abundant amount of all kinds of crazy people.

You'd be surprised at how big of a change a Google search could make for your life :smile:

Peace

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
Re: how the hell do you make new friends? [Re: adoseofparn0z]
    #4956583 - 11/19/05 04:20 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

In my unprofessional mind people go a few ways after H.S.

1) Shipped away to college (kind of the "in" thing to do, have your parents take care of $30,000 in school bills). People here may just go to college, and or work but work is doubtful for the most part seems how a lot of your new found friends at Universities are given money by there parents.

2)Stay at home...
a.consider school done and work at what ever they find promising, or maybe they just have a trade down that pays okay.
b.go to trade school, or community college or business college.

3)Live shit filled lives, yes some of your classmates turned out to be strippers, prostitutes, drug pushers, thieves, car jackers, or just are in and out of jail and have totally unstable living enviroment.

Your friends from high school are all around you, some live in trailer parks or apartments, some have moved to the next city over, or even out of state. Living with a girlfriend or on there own, room mate even.
Your friends are part of your life plan, we find our social life can lack at times, and the only way to get to any of these people weather they are in any of those 3 area's is to get out. Where you get out to will some what shape your friends. Getting good friends is harder then a girlfriend in my opinion. People you can really get along with, or really trust, or be real good wingmen with, whatever.
Alot of people flat out suck, and you don't want them as friends. They lie, steal, blah blah, all the MTV drama you can think of. Or the people who exagerate to no end on subjects or talk out of there ass.

So you find your good friends, which will be hard. How gay is it to initiate chat with a guy now-a-days? Very...
Haha
I thought about this more today, just what can we fucking do for friends.

Getting out of the teenage years, and not being in a university, can be boring as hell times. You might have a job, that is so lame you wish to die. Community college as we said, is basically come and go, lets get the fuck out of here....at that alot of people use community college really as a jumping point to a big university. Not everyone has a high ACT or GPA out of High school....
I suggest working, and doing school, getting out, but just remaining on the goal of getting out of town. Do the american thing and get a student loan and pick a major in college at a big university. Go live in the dorms, and buy lots of condoms.

Guy that posted school spirit is over-rated.....hmmm, it is , if your not in the spirit....its the same as christmas spirit, thanksgiving, all over-rated. But its just what you make of the holiday or the occasion or the school. If you choose to not have some spirit....
Its not like its a big deal, but for instance, what did I do this afternoon, math homework, like 100 problems and a outline for the chapter. What do kids at universities do? Tailgate...
There is something to do almost at any given moment in college.

Whats the point of a piece of ass, if in the end its just that, or it turns into a relationship. Sure she may consume your days enough to take your mind off the fact you have only like 3 friends. But thats not what your really looking for.
Girls get, and are annoying. Almost them all. You will not put up with the shit a average chick puts you through on a 24x7 basis. Her taking like a hour and a half to get ready.
Interestingly enough, alot of girls manage to have there 4-6 main friends, maybe 10-15 distant friends they see at parties whatever, and they have a boyfriend they manage to spend every waking moment with and are happy with this...
Relationships suck, your young.
You do not want to deal with that shit, I do not promote one night stands per say, but don't make anything with any girl more then just dating a little. Your parents might get used to a new girl every week or two.

Go where your friends you want go...
Most people our age have uh, social life, party, and work or school on our mind. So thats why for me my suggestion so much has been, go to a big college. Its where all the people our age are....

Edited by factory81 (11/19/05 04:25 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale